Apr 20, 2022, 19:5004/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 22:09(edited)
02/06/21

What (snip) did you smoke? 

Nope. Edited to conform with Forum ToS.

Apr 20, 2022, 20:1304/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 20:15(edited)
04/27/21

The quests of the forge is achievable without money. And the quests are related to things that anyway I have to do. So additional effort needed is 0. And 0 money to get the things. So ... I don't see the problem.

If you find that the prizes aren't attractive, just say it and I'm sure in the next event they will be improved.

Apr 21, 2022, 04:3904/21/22
09/14/20

The quests of the forge is achievable without money. And the quests are
related to things that anyway I have to do. So additional effort needed
is 0. And 0 money to get the things. So ... I don't see the problem. 

Okay...

If you find that the prizes aren't attractive, just say it and I'm sure in the next event they will be improved. 

Aehm...no...they usually do not listen well....otherwise there would be no complaints about arena, hydra, GUI, QOL, speed, login rewards namely sacred shard and 5*-chicken etc...but perhaps you have an example to support your words?

Apr 21, 2022, 07:2504/21/22
04/27/21

I'm a programmer and I think that some kind of problems are complex to solve, like the problem with the Arena. You can make a fast but not lasting solution, but the good one it takes more time.

I think they listen, but sometimes they make bad decisions in solving the problems. I think they listened about that it takes too much time to maintain our champions and win the challenges, for instance. 

But I'll take that they don't listen as true. We need to keep asking for changes in a constructive way. Keeping being polite and practicing a bit of empathy and good trust about that they are going to make changes following our petitions. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later ;-)

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. These days I try to see the situations in a positive way. May be I'm too optimistic. I will understand if you get angry at me.

Apr 21, 2022, 08:0904/21/22
09/14/20
golfonaro

I'm a programmer and I think that some kind of problems are complex to solve, like the problem with the Arena. You can make a fast but not lasting solution, but the good one it takes more time.

I think they listen, but sometimes they make bad decisions in solving the problems. I think they listened about that it takes too much time to maintain our champions and win the challenges, for instance. 

But I'll take that they don't listen as true. We need to keep asking for changes in a constructive way. Keeping being polite and practicing a bit of empathy and good trust about that they are going to make changes following our petitions. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later ;-)

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. These days I try to see the situations in a positive way. May be I'm too optimistic. I will understand if you get angry at me.

Angry is not the correct word....perhaps a quote I once read summarizes it better

A pessimist is only an optimist with experience.

Apr 21, 2022, 12:3804/21/22
12/19/19
golfonaro

I think you are in the wrong forum, politeness and common sense is not welcome here!!! See Matrim :)

Apr 21, 2022, 13:2204/21/22
Apr 21, 2022, 13:24(edited)
09/11/17

There is a problem with the forge pass boosts.   I currently am supposed to be getting +30% increase to XP and silver, but I am getting less than when I only had +20% from my old Raid pass.

I run 12-3 brutal to level up food.  With 100% XP boost and Raid Paid (+20%) I'd get over 10K xp for each food champ.

I have cancelled the Riaid Pass a couple months ago.

Now I run with 100% XP boost and Forge Pass (current level = +30%)  and I get LESS than 10K XP for each food champ.   

I have submitted a bug report here and within game.

Apr 21, 2022, 14:1404/21/22
09/11/17

In regards to them listening.  I believe they hear us.  They just don't listen.   As a programmer myself, there are so many simple tweaks they could make to improve QOL in this game.   You applaud the ones they make.  I and others thank them for the scraps they give, but believe wholeheartedly they don't go far enough.

Simple changes to improve QOL.  

The Super Raid and multi-battle in FW and DT are helpful.  But it would have taken less effort to simply add in an autocomplete and users would have been ecstatic.  Do FW level once, auto the rest.  Not run them for 5-10 minutes on auto....auto complete in less than one second.

x2 battles..  They outright said they won't speed it up.  They claim it would be too taxing on the system.  I might buy that, but I have to imagine with technology's exponential increase in storage and proicessing power they could figure it out.  Speaking to x2 battles.  This is just my own opinion...but they seem slower than they used to be.  In fact, they seem like normal speed and x1 is really only 1/2 speed.  I'm getting older...if anything the game should seem faster, not slower.

Shard opening.  x10 is great  Why not for Sacreds?  They only recently gave us Voids,  At least with x10 you can tap on the creen and they all pop up quickly instead of watching the slow graphic popup.  Speaking of slow graphics popup, what's with single pulls?  If you have nine shards left it takes SOOO long to open them.  I have seen the graphics thousands of times.  Why make me wait?

They made a huge stride in level up and maxing potions, I'll give them that one.

Forging gear - so slow.  Don't need the animations.  Removing this will lower server load.  Allowing for x3 or x4 talked about above.

Leveling up gear!  This is the WORST.  If I place on PC, sure, I could use bluestacks and super speed it up.  but i don't.  I play on mobile.  Why can't they speed that up?  Sorry, why WON'T they speed it up?

Arena - I agree it's a difficult long term solution.  But a simple band-aid would be to exclude accounts inactive for 14 days or more, so they don't drop from platinum all the way down to Bronze 1 and everywhere in between.  Bronze is one of the hardest tiers to move up in relatively speaking because of this.  Changing reqs for Arbiter helps newer players, but it's still very difficult.  Not saying it shouldn't be challenging, but a level 20 player with 3 lvl 40 rares a lvl 50 or 60 Kael and a Shaman shouldn't be facing 300+ speed Arbiter speed lead teams with lvl 60 legos in Bronze 1.

There's more, but this is long winded enough.

Apr 21, 2022, 15:2704/21/22
02/28/22

@Duke, some good points but I'm not sure they want us in and out of the game too quickly - X2 'Super Raids' for example, yes if you want to run the Fire Knight, but atm I want to do the Dragon and it's one at a time, WHY?????   Make it permanant on all Dungeons.  Also 'Super raida should have a 2 - 5 option (as a minimum)

Apr 21, 2022, 20:3404/21/22
09/14/20
Trips

I think you are in the wrong forum, politeness and common sense is not welcome here!!! See Matrim :)

Somehow I should feel offended, shouldn't I ?

Apr 21, 2022, 20:5404/21/22
12/19/19
Matrim

Somehow I should feel offended, shouldn't I ?

Actually those adjectives probably are not appropriate, your posts give me more of a bitter curmudgeon feeling... less offensive? I think you are generally polite  and certainly more intelligent than most here (not necessarily a compliment lol).  So I probably just offended the rest of the forum. 😆 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 21, 2022, 22:4904/21/22
02/24/19
Trips

Actually those adjectives probably are not appropriate, your posts give me more of a bitter curmudgeon feeling... less offensive? I think you are generally polite  and certainly more intelligent than most here (not necessarily a compliment lol).  So I probably just offended the rest of the forum. 😆 

Trips? Offending People?

i

CANT BE!

Apr 22, 2022, 01:0504/22/22
03/05/19
golfonaro

The quests of the forge is achievable without money. And the quests are related to things that anyway I have to do. So additional effort needed is 0. And 0 money to get the things. So ... I don't see the problem.

The quests of the forge is achievable without money.  

u sure abou this?

than tell me how to get Weekly Challenges trophy?

i

i did all Weekly Challenges 

i

Apr 22, 2022, 03:2204/22/22
09/14/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™
The quests of the forge is achievable without money.  

u sure abou this?

than tell me how to get Weekly Challenges trophy?

i

i did all Weekly Challenges 

i

Oh, you can get the rewards for the upper line, for everything else you have to buy the forge pass but you do not need to buy the additional levels.

Apr 22, 2022, 03:3504/22/22
03/05/19
Matrim

Oh, you can get the rewards for the upper line, for everything else you have to buy the forge pass but you do not need to buy the additional levels.

thats catch... 

only good rewards goes for Golden Pass.... lol

lets take a look n compare:

i

whole ForgePass design to drain more $$$

Apr 22, 2022, 08:0404/22/22
09/14/20
Trips

Given, that I mostly write critical post and point out at the weaknesses instead of the strong points...I guess I can live with the moniker of curmudgeon (I had to look up the word..;)) 

Apr 22, 2022, 12:4304/22/22
02/13/21

I'll admit that I am underwelmed by the forge pass.  It genuinely won't change any of my current playstyle, nor will it encourage me to spend money.  I think HellHades summed it up nicely when he said there simply isn't anything sexy about it.  No avatars, skins, champions, life tokens, fragments, etc.  It just feels...lackluster.

All the iron ingots, charms, silver and runes are farmable through normal gameplay (and the runes aren't even max runes, even on the paid line).  This leaves just the XP Boosts (are these permanent?), Chaos ore and forge materials,, which I guess to some might be good but I'm not sold.

Apr 22, 2022, 16:4504/22/22
Apr 22, 2022, 16:46(edited)
03/05/19

What's the point of doing Weekly Challenges when u r forced to buy GoldPass ?

---

i
U get crapy rewards cuz u played...

----

i
Good rewards only for 🐳 🐳 🐳 loOL