All Categories

Ice Golem Stage 25 Help

Ice Golem Stage 25 Help

Search
Apr 13, 2022, 23:1304/13/22
05/25/19

Ice Golem Stage 25 Help

Hi, just wanted your thoughts on what team I should use for Ice Golem 25 something like Zavia, visix/mistreated monster/Achak, deacon/spider, turvold and big un? what's your opinions, thank you

(Arbiter gear and masteries are for arena)

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2022, 23:4604/13/22
06/25/20

Is your goal to complete IG25 for the mission? Or are you asking about a team that can run it on a more regular basis?

If the former, there's actually a very easy way to do this. It's slow, but far easier than any of the other dungeon 25 ones. The trick is that the boss will not use its revive if it takes damage on its own turn.

As such, if you use a combination of poisons and HP burn, you can essentially just never get the big nuke. However, in order for this to work properly, you need to make sure you are not doing much damage at all to anything.

With that in mind, I would probably run something like:

• Maneater (insurance block damage)
  • Scyl (auto healing)
  • Aniri (boosting Scyl)
  • Toragi (poisoning boss)
  • Achak (hp burn)

If the minions are causing problems with their debuffs, you could try adding Ninja in, although I expect yours is geared for damage, which would not help.

Apr 15, 2022, 12:1704/15/22
05/25/19

yes that makes sense and yes it's for the mission but I would like to do it on a more regular base, I will give those champs a try, luckily they are all built and full masteries but my maneater is built for unkillable so doesn't have much acc but toragi can decrease att hopefully and there's no defence down or weaken wouldn't stag knight be viable? but thank you for your advise, have you got any advise on a 25 fire knight and 25 dragon team for regular basis?