All Categories

CB help

CB help

Search
Apr 13, 2022, 13:2704/13/22
01/08/22

CB help

Hi everybody,

could I get a little help with CB please? I would like to know which champions should I use and which CB difficulty should I hit. I guess I have some good champions, but I think my gear is the reason for low damage (currently doing about 30M with 2 keys on brutal). I am switching my team a little bit, but currently using Kael (booked), Anax (unbooked), Aox (unbooked), Apothecary (booked), Demytha (booked). 

i

Thanks in advance

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2022, 14:1904/13/22
06/25/20

Your best bet is probably to build an unkillable team around Demytha. Take a look here for ideas:

https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-22/demytha

Clan boss is all about speed tuning. The stats on your champs are *far* less important than the order they go in. Pay careful attention to what these guides are suggesting for speeds.

For now, you don't have what you need for it, but keep an eye on the champs on that page. If you get any of them, you should immediately pivot to those builds. Specifically, Seeker, Deacon Armstrong, or Ma'Shalled.

In the interim, you can still use Demytha as your stun cleanser. I'd probably do something like:

• Demytha (stun cleanser)
  • Anax (DEF down, Weaken)
  • Coffin Smasher (ATK down, HP Burn)
  • Aox (Poison, Debuff Extender)
  • Captain Temilla (DEF up)
Apr 13, 2022, 14:3704/13/22
06/28/21

Demytha, Aox, Anax,Jareg,Kael are a fine team as long as everyone is booked and you cna get to 3.5k-4k defense and 35k hp.