All Categories

Tatura MVP vs Scarab King

Search
Apr 11, 2022, 14:4804/11/22
04/11/22

After 2+ hours, finally i beat this annoying crab . It's hard for a 153-day account to have decent gear. Only Tatura has bloodshield ring so it's painful everytime i get counter attack . In the end , only Wythir and Tatura can survive . I know people use Skull lord in regen gear to solo , but i don't have any regen set with decent https://vshare.onl/ https://omegle.onl/ stats and the most important thing : bloodshield ring from lizard faction . People is underrated Tatura A1 but 100% dec ACC is huge ( at least for me ) . I can cut half of the RES requirement with his A1 ( stage 3 , i set up AI to only use A1) . I use this strategy against scarab king and dreadhorn ( unfortunately vs dreadhorn , i don't have vogoth so could only pass stage 40 last rotation)

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Apr 11, 2022, 15:3004/11/22
12/30/20

Congrats, 2 hours is quite the grind. :)

Bloodshield is one of the best ways for earlier accounts to work through Scarab, unless you have some specific types of champs (Armiger, Alure, Coldheart for turn meter reduction while behind a shield, Miscreated Monster, Brogni, Metalshaper in shield role.)

What's the farthest you've made it in this rotation?

Apr 11, 2022, 19:0904/11/22
09/14/20

If you get him, Lodric Falconheart will keep your whole team under shields....

Apr 12, 2022, 00:0204/12/22
02/11/22

Hellhades made a video worth watching. I am stuck at the Scarab King also, because i only recently pulled Metalshaper, and i hadnt worked on my Armigers at all.

His combo to beat normal mode Scarab King, is very easy to achieve even for a noob (like me).

He used 1 Armiger at 60, i suspect a level 50 would be enough. High Khatun at 60, 2 Elfguards at 40, 1 Metalshaper at 40 or 50, cant recall for sure (who has an a2 which shields your team for 2 turns, every 2 turns! awesome!).

If you dont have Metalshaper, Valerie can also do the job, in this case however, she has an extra turn of cooldown on her skill, those shield rings can come in handy to overcome the possible need for spot shields.

This team is not made of powerful champions, but they answer to this boss's mechanics perfectly. The challenge is therefore to properly gear those guys, Armiger with crit/accuracy and the Elfguards with accuracy to land all the turn meter reductions on the Scarab. All this while making sure that your team actually arrives in full at the boss after the first 2 waves. But these waves dont hit too hard.

I'm thinking that you can probably answer your needs with any combo of elfguards/armiger (like 3 armigers, no elfguards, or 2-1... whatever)

Apr 12, 2022, 01:2504/12/22
06/25/20

Please note that while this strategy will work at lower levels, it will not work at higher ones. Metalshaper can indeed keep the shield buff active for the whole team forever - provided the boss does NOT attack you.

And while controlling TM will work for earlier stages, at higher stages, and, especially, on hard mode, TM control is simply too much of a liability. You need to use essentially your entire team to control TM, and if even one of the attacks is resisted, the whole thing falls apart.

It's much easier when the boss is green affinity, because then you can use Alure - but even there, it's still just too unreliable.

Much more effective is to just use Bloodshield rings on everyone on the team. For earlier stages, just don't run a full lineup if you don't have enough of them - you don't really need a team of 5, many champs can survive his damage without trouble. Later stages, and especially, on DT hard, require a better-geared team, but it's far more consistent than trying to control TM.

Apr 12, 2022, 05:2204/12/22
09/14/20

My team on hard, even if I play it on manual so far has a pretty good success rate on every affinity.

Alure, Alure, Lyssandra, Armiger, Lodric Falconheart....

it takes some minutes but the scarab normally never gets a turn

Apr 12, 2022, 07:2904/12/22
06/28/21

Managed to get the job done with a "keep geomancer alive comp".as I don't hav eenough shield rings in the right factions and no shield all champs.

Lilitu, Tartura, Raglin, Geomancer and Arbiter. 

Lilitu shields came in clutch as the massive revival.

Apr 12, 2022, 13:1204/12/22
06/25/20
Matrim

My team on hard, even if I play it on manual so far has a pretty good success rate on every affinity.

Have you tried that on the top floor on hard? My experience was just that it didn't work at all - although admittedly I only had one Alure, not two.

Apr 12, 2022, 21:1604/12/22
06/28/21
Matrim

assuming you have a ton of books to burn for lodric, who you will never use anywhere else than maybe faction wars.

Apr 12, 2022, 21:2104/12/22
06/25/20
Scathach

assuming you have a ton of books to burn for lodric, who you will never use anywhere else than maybe faction wars.

Most of us endgame players have no use for epic books at all :) they just accumulate and we use them on random people during CvC for points.

Apr 13, 2022, 05:2004/13/22
09/14/20
kramaswamy.kr

Have you tried that on the top floor on hard? My experience was just that it didn't work at all - although admittedly I only had one Alure, not two.

Yes, it works...