All Categories

Need help with CB unkillable team

Search
Apr 10, 2022, 19:0004/10/22
07/13/19

After spending silly $$$ on shards trying to get one of the recommended champions for one of the well-known types of unkillable CB teams (i.e. Maneater), I decided to roll with what I have to try one of Skratch's Warcaster / Renegade style teams. (For reference... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fbHJfozJAk). I don't have Skullcrusher (yet another I was hoping for), but it seems that Torturehelm might be a workable substitute. For all champs (except TH, of course) I set them up with the stats, books, and masteries Skratch recommends. I matched TH's speed to what he recommends for SC.

I saw the run work in his video, but I can't get it to work out in Jedi's calculator, and I can't get it to work in the game, either. (Since it requires a manual setup, I figured it was worth playing with in the game. I don't understand the calculator well enough to set up manual turns.)

I finally got TH to be the stun target by removing his helmet (screwing up the speeds, of course), but my bigger problem is that Warcaster doesn't come back around with his damage block buff quickly enough to stop the AoE damage, leading to an early wipe. My longest run was 7 turns.

My team is in the screenshot.

i

Any tips?

Or do I just have to settle with 4 keying lesser chests until I can pull the "right" champs?

P.S. - After my spending spree, I have 4 Coldhearts, 7 Painkeepers, and 4 Renegades. Anyone want to trade?

P.S.S. Does it happen to anyone else that you only roll speed stats on artifacts when you don't want speed stats?

*** I JUST REALIZED MY DRACO IS A LITTLE SLOWER THAN SKRATCH RECOMMENDS. OOPS! ***
(It doesn't solve my Warcaster problem, though...)

Views
Comments