All Categories

The more I play.......

The more I play.......

Search
Apr 8, 2022, 16:3504/08/22
09/07/21

The more I play.......

The  more  I  realize,  this  is  just  another  "slave  to  the  grind" ,  complete  waste  of  time....with  the  intent  on  draining  your  bank  account.

plarium,  why  are  you  so  greedy?  Of  course  you  guy's  work,  and  I'm  willing  to  pay  some,  but  holy  crap!  

I'm  not  too  keen  on  getting  hit  with  5  raid-store  adds,  every  time  I  do  anything!  The  prices  for  packs,  are  ridiculous!  They  are  not  worth  it!  $50  skins,  for  a  single  character  lol....come  on!  Are  you  serious?  I  wouldn't  pay  $5  for  that bs!  $99  sacred  shard  pack....lmfao!!!  Do  you  seriously  think  3  shards  are  worth  $99?  that's  insane!  $99  for  most  likely  3  epics,  and  9  times  out  of  10,  they  are  trash!

I'm  getting  real  tired  of  paying  silver,  to  change  artifacts  that  I  have  in  storage!  What  are  you  guy's  thinking?  Why  should  we  have  to  pay  to  switch  artifacts  we  already  own? 

Im  about  done  wasting  my  time  here,  it's  pointless.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2022, 17:1904/08/22
08/01/21

Are you saying you've been misled?  When has Plarium ever pretended to be something other than a for-profit business?

You're welcome to take or leave their product, obviously.  And you can criticize their monetization model, too.  Just don't pretend you've been bamboozled.  All of their cash grabs and mind-control techniques are completely above board!

Apr 8, 2022, 17:5604/08/22
09/07/21

Well,  my  whole  point  is...it's  all  a  scam.

mobile  gaming,  as  a  whole  is  complete  garbage!  None  of  the  games  even  compare  to  anything  on  PC,  that  you  pay  once ,  and  possibly  buy  expansion  packs  for.

I  guess  I  should  be  thanking  plarium,  lol.

I  think  I'm  gonna  buy  a  ps  for  my  puter,  and  start  gaming  on  my  steam  account  again.

Apr 8, 2022, 17:5904/08/22
06/25/20
timjacobus

Well,  my  whole  point  is...it's  all  a  scam.

mobile  gaming,  as  a  whole  is  complete  garbage!  None  of  the  games  even  compare  to  anything  on  PC,  that  you  pay  once ,  and  possibly  buy  expansion  packs  for.

I  guess  I  should  be  thanking  plarium,  lol.

I  think  I'm  gonna  buy  a  ps  for  my  puter,  and  start  gaming  on  my  steam  account  again.

Doesn't a scam require them to be misleading about the returns? Pretty sure the odds of a draw are plainly listed on the screen.

Apr 8, 2022, 19:0004/08/22
09/07/21

I'm  not  gonna  debate  with  you.  the  whole  structure  of  the  game  is  misleading.   Nothing  more  then  an  on  going  money  grab.  For  gamers,  mobile  gaming  is  a  large  leap  backwards.

Complete  garbage!  

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 8, 2022, 19:1004/08/22
12/30/20

Well this is going nowhere fast. 

Good luck with whatever you play next. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.