All Categories

Going for Ramantu: FW missions does not make sense

Search
Apr 8, 2022, 06:4004/08/22
04/23/20

I managed to get through the biggest (IMO) obstacle as I try to accomplish the missions: Reach Tag Arena Gold I. That was quite a challenge. In order to get there, I have greatly improved my account. Champs and gear have come to the next level and that's great. So I am now in the mode "bring on the next challenge! I want to improve more". 

And the next challenge is ... to wait, doing nothing, until a specific Faction Crypt opens. The FC might have been open yesterday and will open again in 1w+4d. the same FC that I have been farming in 21 for more than 1 year and I don t even remember which champion I use, or when it was the last time I found it challenging.

So, pls explain to me why do you put me through this frustrating process. I fail to see a reasonable cause except for making the whole thing seem more difficult than it is. It is very annoying and I feel that I am trolled and teased by whoever designed those missions.

That last series of missions are a complete joke. Except for a small number like the one I have mentioned above the rest is just waiting, either for a FC to open or for gathering a bunch of points in tournaments or events. 

Totally killjoy. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Apr 8, 2022, 13:2104/08/22
02/24/19

The ones about beating a Normal DT boss stage while you're trying to climb Hard Doom Tower super sucks too. Have to basically take time off Hard Doom Tower to trash your keys working up Normal.

Apr 8, 2022, 15:3604/08/22
04/23/20

True, but less annoying. I just want to move on. After 2 years of playing you come to crossroads as it is harder to find motivation. And there is not much that the company can do. New content is a solution and Plarium tries to do that, but having to wait for absolutely 0 challenge?!  Well, it is annoying :(