All Categories

Armiger

Armiger

Search
Apr 7, 2022, 14:1104/07/22
11/15/20

Armiger

i have his stats up but he wont work in frost spider yet. i need life steal on him because my apothecary dies before him (both in the last round tho)

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Apr 7, 2022, 14:1904/07/22
12/30/20

Lifesteal might not be ideal for Armiger because it's going to be difficult for you to make him do much damage. 

Wouldn't mind seeing gearing on both Apo and Armiger, but this does feel like a case where we might've hit the limits of what you can do without more 60s/better gear, but let's find out. 

Apr 7, 2022, 14:2104/07/22
11/15/20

no its not my limit its a matter of a horribbly geared apoth and me rarthering life steal over fixing it. ill work on apoth when i get more silver.

Apr 7, 2022, 14:2604/07/22
11/15/20

the top one is apoth

i

i

Apr 7, 2022, 14:2604/07/22
12/19/19
dthorne04

Lifesteal might not be ideal for Armiger because it's going to be difficult for you to make him do much damage. 

Wouldn't mind seeing gearing on both Apo and Armiger, but this does feel like a case where we might've hit the limits of what you can do without more 60s/better gear, but let's find out. 

Lifesteal not ideal is the polite way of saying it is a terrible choice.

The second suggestion is a nice way of saying stop ignoring the advice given to your other 20 questions and you will have more success. 

I am neither polite or nice. FARM 12.3 BRUTAL UNTIL YOU CAN DO DRAGON 20. 

Apr 7, 2022, 14:3104/07/22
11/16/20

Armigar needs 100% crit

Apr 7, 2022, 14:3304/07/22
06/25/20
Trips

The second suggestion is a nice way of saying stop ignoring the advice given to your other 20 questions and you will have more success. 

This. But alas, I fear our words are lost :/

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 7, 2022, 14:3404/07/22
Apr 7, 2022, 14:35(edited)
12/30/20
Trips

Blunt is good, sometimes. With our powers combined, we can convince everyone to 12-3 and Dragon 20. (I hope. 😂) 

In OPs shoes I would just get on the 60s and gear grind until at the very least this fight becomes trivially easy. If we can't crit cap Armiger, we're going to have a bad time. 

Time/silver spent on Frost Spider right now would optimally be spent elsewhere, but all I or you can do is just try to nudge people (in your case a swift kick in the backside) in the right direction. 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 7, 2022, 14:3604/07/22
02/24/19

From my other post:

Take the time to FULLY rank up some champs Ophelia. I know it is boring and tough to do, and DT and everything else looks super fun, but getting a team of 5 60s is imperative to actually progressing.
Account progress is exponential. Spending a bunch of time not completing content is time you could be making sure that you are competitive next week and next month. By not doing it now, next month you will have to go back and do it, and you will  have permanently missed out on all rewards in the meanwhile.
Getting a solid team of 5 60s also enables you to progress on Missions, in Clan Boss, and get Arbiter. It lets you have the option to hit the point totals for dungeon events and tournies during fusions. So it gets you fusions. It lets you farm Dragon 20+ and the higher Spider levels for banners. It lets you push into Nightmare Campaign for 6 star speed boots.
It is a lot of benefit for the brief pain of making food for a bit. 

All of us would love to see you progress into the mid game, and the first big step of that is getting 25 Rank 5 champs out of 12-3 to make your first team of 6 stars.

Apr 8, 2022, 16:0304/08/22
05/29/21
harleQuinn

From my other post:

Take the time to FULLY rank up some champs Ophelia. I know it is boring and tough to do, and DT and everything else looks super fun, but getting a team of 5 60s is imperative to actually progressing.
Account progress is exponential. Spending a bunch of time not completing content is time you could be making sure that you are competitive next week and next month. By not doing it now, next month you will have to go back and do it, and you will  have permanently missed out on all rewards in the meanwhile.
Getting a solid team of 5 60s also enables you to progress on Missions, in Clan Boss, and get Arbiter. It lets you have the option to hit the point totals for dungeon events and tournies during fusions. So it gets you fusions. It lets you farm Dragon 20+ and the higher Spider levels for banners. It lets you push into Nightmare Campaign for 6 star speed boots.
It is a lot of benefit for the brief pain of making food for a bit. 

All of us would love to see you progress into the mid game, and the first big step of that is getting 25 Rank 5 champs out of 12-3 to make your first team of 6 stars.

btw seems like there is a catch: its sooooo easy to slip into endless 12-3 farming food. so dude will find himself like me: with bunch of 60s, ascended, even with full masteries... but with no stats :D

today is my 120 day in the game. i have seventeen 60s, a big trouble with gear and i cant force myself to throw energy into dragon. its like an addiction, coz when im farming food im actually can see a real progress and result of my action. btw ive got 3 more champs, which ill gonna level up, and dragon going to service himself for another month or so... i dont know how to stop :D

TS, dont be like me