All Categories

Could not get 5 victories in Arena. Knocked down to Tier I Silver. Could not complete Daily.

Could not get 5 victories in Arena. Knocked down to Tier I Silver. Could not complete Daily.

Search
Apr 6, 2022, 00:1104/06/22
09/14/20

First the first time in game could not get at least 5 victories in Arena and ended up not being able to complete daily. Many battles took up to 35 minutes to an hour. Followed Hades advice and Ashes and changed gear. Spent over 22 million Silver changing to what they said and I could not get 5 wins. Lost 96 percent of the time. Watched a bunch of youtube videos but as I said before I do not have any good champions. I cannot buy any or win any. Finally got Archmage Hellmut but he is 40 level. Took two years to get him finally.

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Apr 6, 2022, 00:2804/06/22
12/30/20

Grats on Hellmut. Once again, you do have good champions and I'm not sure why you don't think you do. 

You only need to compete in 5 arena matches to complete the daily, not win them. I'm not sure why your matches are taking so long, either, can you tell me or preferably show me what is going on there? Without more details - which continues to be an ongoing issue when trying to discern your troubles in the game - it is very difficult for anyone to give you advice. 

That said, arena is currently not a great place to be for almost anyone right now, but there will be a few changes coming shortly which should alleviate issues. You can find a post detailing that here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/615677_state-of-arena-and-changes/

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 6, 2022, 01:0404/06/22
02/24/19

I wish I could break through to you that you have tons of good champs. TONS. Let me see who I remember from the last time we chatted about it:

Lyssandra, Ninja, Psylar, Seer, Mausoleum Mage, Miscreated Monster, Vergis, Apothecary, Achak, Geomancer, Sinesha, Skullcrown, Klodd, Rector Drath, Apothecary, Dompriest, Scyl, Visix, Rhazin, High Khatun, Armiger and now Archmage Hellmut.

That is SO MANY good champs. The number of people here and on discord that would KILL for that champion list is very high.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 6, 2022, 01:0604/06/22
02/24/19

I remember, after a bit more thought, that you were having issues getting Lyssandra faster than something like 250 speed? I believe I recommended farming 6-6 and 6-7 Nightmare campaign to get some speed gear to get her faster, and then moving on to Dragon for better and better gear.

Who else are you using for your arena team though? How do their builds look? Can you share some screens for us?

Apr 6, 2022, 02:1704/06/22
11/16/20

OP you need to ignore every single part of this game other than brutal 12.3 and rank up your champions, ascend them, get full masteries on them, preferably book some of them. Then go farm dragon for a couple months. 

Apr 6, 2022, 02:3004/06/22
06/25/20
harleQuinn

I remember, after a bit more thought, that you were having issues getting Lyssandra faster than something like 250 speed? I believe I recommended farming 6-6 and 6-7 Nightmare campaign to get some speed gear to get her faster, and then moving on to Dragon for better and better gear.

Who else are you using for your arena team though? How do their builds look? Can you share some screens for us?

I'm not sure if OP has really grasped the concept of upgrading the rank of champs, yet :/ Judging by the comment on level 40 Hellmut, at least.

Apr 9, 2022, 22:4904/09/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

I wish I could break through to you that you have tons of good champs. TONS. Let me see who I remember from the last time we chatted about it:

Lyssandra, Ninja, Psylar, Seer, Mausoleum Mage, Miscreated Monster, Vergis, Apothecary, Achak, Geomancer, Sinesha, Skullcrown, Klodd, Rector Drath, Apothecary, Dompriest, Scyl, Visix, Rhazin, High Khatun, Armiger and now Archmage Hellmut.

That is SO MANY good champs. The number of people here and on discord that would KILL for that champion list is very high.

I got Lyssandra up to 251 speed but she only lasts two hits and then she is dead. Miscreat Monster I cannot figure him out. Swapped gear repeatedly and he is pretty much useless in Arean and Spider Den. Ninja I am still working on but cannot get his power up high. He stays at 14 thousand power no matter what I put on him. Apothecary I am going to try Speed Gear on him. He gets taken out in two hits. Scyl is my best champion at 43 thousand power but she has been taken out easily lately. 

Apr 9, 2022, 22:5104/09/22
09/14/20

Going to try and download game to computer so I can put screen shots on. Iphone 12 does not work well on transferring screen shots and pictures.

Apr 10, 2022, 00:0904/10/22
06/25/20
A10C Warthog

I got Lyssandra up to 251 speed but she only lasts two hits and then she is dead. Miscreat Monster I cannot figure him out. Swapped gear repeatedly and he is pretty much useless in Arean and Spider Den. Ninja I am still working on but cannot get his power up high. He stays at 14 thousand power no matter what I put on him. Apothecary I am going to try Speed Gear on him. He gets taken out in two hits. Scyl is my best champion at 43 thousand power but she has been taken out easily lately. 

The problem is not your champions. The problem is your gear.

Stop looking at the champion power numbers. Those are not relevant. Focus on the gear itself. You want all of your champions to be using ONLY 5* gear or better - preferrably only 6* gear. And ONLY rare gear or better - preferrably only epic or legendary items.

But that's not enough to rest on. You also really need to pay attention to *what* the items are. 

Top-Row Items:

The items on your top row - Weapon, Helm, and Shield - have fixed primary stats, so you don't need to worry about that part for those items. For those three, you need to make sure that the substats on the items are good. At your level of progression, I would focus on making sure all of your items have at least one "good" substat upgraded twice.

Substats:

Before I go onto the other items - what's a "good" substat, you ask? It really depends on your champion. Speed is almost always good. For your level of progression, Resist is almost always bad. FLAT Attack/HP/DEF are always bad - those are the versions that don't have the "%" symbol. If your champ is an ATK champ (like Ninja), HP/DEF are to be avoided. If it's a DEF champ (like Scyl), ATK is to be avoided. If it's an HP champ, like Miscreated Monster, ATK is to be avoided.

Bottom-Row Items:

This is the area most people mess up on. Bottom-row items - Gloves, Chest, Boots - can have a large number of primary stats, and it's critical you use the correct ones on the correct champs. You want Crit Rate Gloves on your damager champs, DEF% gloves on your tankier defense-based champs (like Scyl), and HP% gloves on your tankier HP-based champs (like Miscreated Monster). You want ATK% chest on your ATK champs (like Ninja), DEF% chest on your DEF champs (Scyl), and HP% chest on your HP champs (MM). For boots, you want speed on everyone.

Accessories:

These are much simpler. For rings, just use the same stat as your primary stat on the champ. Try to get substats that also match, but don't worry too much about it for now. For amulets, try to use Crit Damage amulets on your damagers, and for your other champs, just use whichever you find that's best. Banner is the one that is the most important - you want Accuracy banner on any champ that needs accuracy (Ninja, Scyl, Miscreated Monster, etc...). And you ideally want speed substat on that banner.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 10, 2022, 01:4704/10/22
Apr 10, 2022, 02:06(edited)
12/30/20

I'm...not sure I follow. What are you talking about, pal?

edit: well, the last two replies are no longer going to make any sense, lol. 

Apr 10, 2022, 03:4404/10/22
06/25/20
dthorne04

I'm...not sure I follow. What are you talking about, pal?

edit: well, the last two replies are no longer going to make any sense, lol. 

Yeah I went ahead and removed my post lol, definitely made no sense on its own :)

Apr 14, 2022, 03:1704/14/22
09/14/20

All my gear are at rare or epic or legendary 5 star and 6 star . Nothing below that.  

Apr 14, 2022, 22:2704/14/22
11/16/20
A10C Warthog

All my gear are at rare or epic or legendary 5 star and 6 star . Nothing below that.  

Doesn't matter what rank/rarity your gear is if your using pieces with bad stats, or not proper stats overall on the champion.

Apr 14, 2022, 22:3204/14/22
06/25/20
A10C Warthog

Is that really all you got from my post? :/