All Categories

heros

heros

Search
Apr 5, 2022, 23:1304/05/22
10/05/20

heros

How can many people get so many legendary and epic heros,but, I cant?? what should I dı for it? trying to play with blue heros..fun eyy... in the same time , silver really hard to collect but, easy to spend.. can you do something about these problems? TY

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2022, 23:2704/05/22
06/25/20

This is, largely speaking, a collection game. If you use your resources at the correct times, you can maximize their utility, and increase the rate you get new champs. As you get better, that rate continues to increase.

Endgame players, like myself, will average a new lego champ roughly once every month, plus another one from the fusion/fragment event. Some months there'll be more, others there'll be less, but broadly speaking, every 2x ancient and sacred weekend, I get one lego. Those happen every two weeks. On the 2x void weekend, usually I won't get any - hence averaging out at about once a month for simplicity.

Newer players will get far less than that - but the fusion/fragment events give you a guaranteed one per month, if you can manage your resources properly.

Apr 6, 2022, 20:5104/06/22
10/05/20

Thank you for your answer but, it does not help my question.. If I had played as long as you did,I am sure I had many legendary heros I would have..but, I am a starter and seems like I am the only one trying to play this game only with blue heros.. everyone elses has lots of epic and legendary heros already.. btw, I have 7blue shards alrady waiting for friday..I hope I get something good.otherwise,do not bother to play this..

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 6, 2022, 20:5804/06/22
12/30/20
suatcapas64

Thank you for your answer but, it does not help my question.. If I had played as long as you did,I am sure I had many legendary heros I would have..but, I am a starter and seems like I am the only one trying to play this game only with blue heros.. everyone elses has lots of epic and legendary heros already.. btw, I have 7blue shards alrady waiting for friday..I hope I get something good.otherwise,do not bother to play this..

How many days in are you? You will get free epics and legendaries with time, and your chances to get epics/legendaries will be better if you wait to open those ancients during a 2x, which will be in three weeks. 

The short answer is it takes time to get to the point where you can expect to get epics and legendaries, through smart shard pulling, which was outlined by Kram, more or less.

Some of the rare champions you have (mainly you starter, but there are a few others you can or might have pulled) will do work for you for a long, long time. Can you post your roster?

Apr 6, 2022, 22:2204/06/22
10/05/20

11 days today.. I have shaman as epic..thats all.. but, this is not my answer.. how come so many players have lots of epic and legendary heros...?? 

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 6, 2022, 22:2804/06/22
12/30/20
suatcapas64

11 days today.. I have shaman as epic..thats all.. but, this is not my answer.. how come so many players have lots of epic and legendary heros...?? 

For a lot of players it's because they've been playing for awhile. It takes a bit of time to get a roster full of epics and legendaries going. 

Apr 6, 2022, 22:3604/06/22
06/25/20
suatcapas64

I basically explained that in my first response to you, didn't I? I get roughly two lego champs every month. I also have basically every epic and rare champ. I get this by getting shards from the various different types of content.

Once you get enough gear and champs to be able to farm Clan Boss on the harder levels, the shards become much more frequent. Ditto for Doom Tower. I think you get like ... three, maybe four sacred and void shards a month from Doom Tower.

Of course you can accelerate that progress by spending money, but personally, I have no intention of doing that :)

Apr 8, 2022, 21:0304/08/22
10/05/20

today, I opened 14 blue shards, and guess what came :) 14 blue junk heros 

Apr 8, 2022, 21:0404/08/22
10/05/20

Thank you Raid.. you are great for being fair to everyone (else ,not me) 

Apr 8, 2022, 21:0704/08/22
06/19/17

you have 0,5 percent chance to get a legendary from blue shards today so you really should not have expected anything else. You need to wait for the x2 events before pulling shards. Every second week it is x2 in the rotation Ancients, Sacreds, voids. Next will be voids in 7 days.

Apr 8, 2022, 21:0704/08/22
06/25/20
suatcapas64

today, I opened 14 blue shards, and guess what came :) 14 blue junk heros 

But why would you expect anything different? Today is just like any other day. Your probability of getting a legendary champ from ancient shards is only 0.5%. You must see that your chance of getting anything good from that is very, very low, right?

Apr 8, 2022, 21:3104/08/22
10/05/20
drone

you have 0,5 percent chance to get a legendary from blue shards today so you really should not have expected anything else. You need to wait for the x2 events before pulling shards. Every second week it is x2 in the rotation Ancients, Sacreds, voids. Next will be voids in 7 days.

officially YES.. but, what I see is different... at my cattagory, many players has beautiful heros.. and I believe this is NOT fair.. anyway, I will keep on playing and see what comes up for afew days.. btw, silver is short all the time..can someone do something about it? just for newly players.. in the same time, this question MUST be the heart of this game..hold on :) why thsi game based on speed? everybody chasing for faster quicker etc.. I believe, there should be balanced.. thank you both for your quick responce. I appiriciate it. I have some more succesions but, later on.. :)) good nite for now

Apr 8, 2022, 21:3804/08/22
08/18/21

How  long  have  you  been  playing?  Took  me about  3/4  months  to  get  a  gold  character.  Well  ninja  was  an  event  for  me but  after  that.....

Apr 8, 2022, 21:4404/08/22
10/05/20

I started 27th March...12 days so far.. but, my question is not for waiting for to get some legendary heros.. I do not mind..but, why I am the ONLY one is waiting for it.. everyone elses has,ninja,alexander,rector,Drakes etc...they are also new players..

Apr 8, 2022, 21:5404/08/22
06/25/20
suatcapas64

I started 27th March...12 days so far.. but, my question is not for waiting for to get some legendary heros.. I do not mind..but, why I am the ONLY one is waiting for it.. everyone elses has,ninja,alexander,rector,Drakes etc...they are also new players..

Ninja and Aleksander were both free heroes provided just based on login last year. Rector isn't legendary. Drake ... I'm guessing you're referring to Dracomorph, and perhaps they were just lucky to get them.

Also, when you say "they are also new players", I question where you are finding this as reference. If you're looking at arena, there's no guarantee that your opponents are new players just because they are at your rank.

Apr 8, 2022, 23:5104/08/22
06/28/21
suatcapas64

Whyever are yoou wasting yourr essources? Yu open shards outside of a 2x event and complai n about not getting anything?

why do yo complain about not getting legendaries? You don't want them early on except for an account changer or two. Early on you can't famr the potion keeps, you don't getn any legendary books except the few from campaign. You cannoot book your legen daries, you cannot ascend them so they wil lbe crappy for a long time. What you really want is good epics.

And you never ever open shards outside of a 2x event until lategame. Heck my account with 1.2mill plaer power, 4keying UNM clanboss and getting on average 40-50 ancient shards, 20-30 void shards and 5 or so sacred shards each month doesn't open outside of 2x still.

Apr 9, 2022, 15:2604/09/22
03/06/19

i really dont get why you are arguing about it, you play 12 days, thats nothing, there are people that they play for 2 and 3 years, and they dont open all the shards when they have them , but wait ONLY for the x2 or when they know they are near mercy some times on extra leggo events, about ninja and alex they were free , like you got shaman , you just had to be online the designated month, , you opened like 14 shards? with a 0.5% to get one? on the x2 some times you gotta open like 100-200 shards for one leggo, not 14. dont rush your pulling wait for x2 or even hoard like a crazy dude and go for guarantee champs like now with 14 sacreds , hold them till you can get one, you are trying to go fast waaay to early, this game is a marathon not a sprint, use your resources correctly and you will get them in no time.