All Categories

Please, Please PLEASE!!! Help US with Great Hall!

Search
Apr 5, 2022, 22:4804/05/22
06/18/19

Not sure if I said Please, but PLEASE let us farm Great Hall medals from Dungeons or other content besides arena. I really dont like the pvp system in this game, but I LOVE the pve aspect to it. 

Either let us get medals from PVE content or PLEASE greatly increase the number of medals we get from PVP. I personally dont even like doing 10+ arena matches a day, but even at that its only 20 gold medals a day. Now considering everything I need to upgrade in Great Hall requires 300+ medals it takes FOREVER!!! With everything else to do in the game this grind is completely uneseccary!! Please HELP!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2022, 23:3504/05/22
06/25/20

There does seem to be some traction on changes to arena in general, as outlined in the pinned thread. I don't think they will entail any changes to how arena medals are awarded, though, nor anything about Great Hall progression. I believe the current working set involves changing the arena matchmaking algorithm, how the tiers are set up, and potentially, how the progress missions are configured with respect to arena missions.

A large part of how you earn medals will be determined by your arena rank. At lower ranks, yeah, the progress is slow. In gold 4, you get far more medals. I usually average about 2000 medals every CvC, personally. I think they happen every two weeks (I'm never quite certain). 

Apr 6, 2022, 00:5104/06/22
Apr 6, 2022, 00:54(edited)
02/14/21
kramaswamy.kr

There does seem to be some traction on changes to arena in general, as outlined in the pinned thread. I don't think they will entail any changes to how arena medals are awarded, though, nor anything about Great Hall progression. I believe the current working set involves changing the arena matchmaking algorithm, how the tiers are set up, and potentially, how the progress missions are configured with respect to arena missions.

A large part of how you earn medals will be determined by your arena rank. At lower ranks, yeah, the progress is slow. In gold 4, you get far more medals. I usually average about 2000 medals every CvC, personally. I think they happen every two weeks (I'm never quite certain). 

2000 in 2 weeks? how much freaken Arena do you play?

Apr 6, 2022, 01:0304/06/22
06/25/20
Minin

I use all my tokens I get every day, so ... that's 39 per day. To be simple, let's say 40 per day. I have probably around an 80% win rate.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 6, 2022, 01:2004/06/22
02/24/19
Minin

Unlike Krama, I don't use my tokens every day, not all. Time constraints. But I still have over 1000 medals per CvC to use, and often a decent amount more. (Last one I did my very last 5 to a 6, and a 9 to a 10)

Apr 6, 2022, 09:1004/06/22
02/14/21
harleQuinn

Unlike Krama, I don't use my tokens every day, not all. Time constraints. But I still have over 1000 medals per CvC to use, and often a decent amount more. (Last one I did my very last 5 to a 6, and a 9 to a 10)

1000 in 2 weeks i can see, as I only use 5 to 10 tokens most days and get 500 to 1000 medals when I was in G4.

I just do not have enough free time to play that many Arena battles every day, nor do I think I would with as much as a lobe Arena 😂

Apr 6, 2022, 15:0204/06/22
06/25/20

Not sure I follow. What do you mean by "limits"?

Apr 6, 2022, 15:2404/06/22
Apr 6, 2022, 15:24(edited)
03/30/21

I think plarium need to decide, is arena intended to be a competitive mode with good prizes?

Or is it part of the main game progression where all active players should be able to make gains steadily? 

Because it cant be both.

If they want it to be part of main progression then they need to make it easier to get and hold a reasonable tier (by removing deflationary mechanisms would be a start, but releasing the bots is an easy fix). The speed at which someone outside of gold gets medals is laughable.

If they want it to be a competitive prize based mode, then they need to seperate it from pve progression, that means GH, tier bonus, mission quests. Perhaps put in special arena sets that only work in arena as arena mode prizes, or cool skins for bragging rights.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 6, 2022, 15:4104/06/22
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

Not sure I follow. What do you mean by "limits"?

The only thing I can think of is the time sensitive nature (limit) of some missions. Otherwise I am also confused. 

Apr 6, 2022, 17:5104/06/22
Apr 6, 2022, 17:54(edited)
08/01/21
BenHuyAmon

I think plarium need to decide, is arena intended to be a competitive mode with good prizes?

Or is it part of the main game progression where all active players should be able to make gains steadily? 

Because it cant be both.

If they want it to be part of main progression then they need to make it easier to get and hold a reasonable tier (by removing deflationary mechanisms would be a start, but releasing the bots is an easy fix). The speed at which someone outside of gold gets medals is laughable.

If they want it to be a competitive prize based mode, then they need to seperate it from pve progression, that means GH, tier bonus, mission quests. Perhaps put in special arena sets that only work in arena as arena mode prizes, or cool skins for bragging rights.

It could be both.  The problem is that it's neither.  

Big League baseball is competitive and has good prizes, yet somehow exists in the same universe as AAA and NCAA ball, little league, and pick-up softball games in which one of the rules is that you have to chug a beer every time you round second base.  Somehow all of them manage to be fun!

Apr 6, 2022, 18:0404/06/22
08/31/21
dthorne04

The only thing I can think of is the time sensitive nature (limit) of some missions. Otherwise I am also confused. 

"Limit" is probably referring to the limited number of players who can reach upper  levels in 3v3.  So to get Romantu you have to be a pretty elite 3v3 player and therefore by definition a pretty elite account... 

That is fine with me, I understand that I will never be able to achieve that type of account so Romantu will never be mine... (which is also true of nearly every VOID legendary LOL) However, the emotional challenge people have here is that as a PVE player, I really enjoy progressing through the missions and now I've discovered that some of the Missions will be forever out of my reach...I could do some of the Missions past that one but I will never achieve that Mission... because it is limited to a small percentage of players who reach that elite status... That was a very disappointing realization for me and probably is for others as well.

By removing PVP from the missions and giving people other ways to advance their Great Hall the success (and spending of other players) would have no impact on my ability to progress through the PVE side of the game.

Apr 7, 2022, 19:0704/07/22
12/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

2000 gold medals in a weekend.   so you can do 500 matches in a weekend.  hmmm, you need a shovel for that #$%@ you're spewing there i think

Apr 7, 2022, 19:1104/07/22
06/25/20
reitzer.david

2000 gold medals in a weekend.   so you can do 500 matches in a weekend.  hmmm, you need a shovel for that #$%@ you're spewing there i think

Foot, mouth much? Obviously not 2000 in one weekend. 2000 every two weeks, when CvC is running. Think before you type.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 7, 2022, 20:1504/07/22
12/30/20
reitzer.david

In the future, perhaps consider not making similar versions of posts in every thread, and also don't harass other members. Also reading helps. :) 

Take a day off and relax.

Apr 7, 2022, 22:1704/07/22
11/29/20

You can get 154 bars a day if you win all 39 tokens.  That's not realistic though, so assume with a decent win-rate you get about 130 a day if you're vigilent (and in g4).

1800ish every 2 weeks., and during cvc you get extra refills, so you can get another 130 or so.

1k/wk seems realistic.  I'm still over a year off from having my GH maxed though and i've been using all of my tokens since they did the arena "fix" last spring.... it's an insane grind.