All Categories

Arena points - crazy stupid

Search
Mar 30, 2022, 10:4203/30/22
02/28/22

So in my list I had three teams with more points than me - and I seriously did not want to mess with those three, so I looked for a team I might be able to win against, lower points obviously, so I lost, not by much but I lost 14 points, I changed one in my team and tried again, I won - and I got 3 points

If this system was fair everyone would have played the same amount, so positions would be accurate but they don't, the teams below me might not have played at all which is why they are there, some might be dropping down tiers, how are players meant to progress if they get hammered when they lose?  There are no easy wins, and because I lost to that team then won I'm still 11 points down

And to make it worse I can no longer click an opponent and see their skills - though I understand that's coming back - I'd like to know why they took it off which is just as relevant as it shows someone who knows squat about the arena

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2022, 14:3103/31/22
11/15/20

Yeah i agree. i got booted out of gold one oover night. I was 12 maybe 13 points from getting back in but i kept losing a ton of points when i lost and gained no where near enough points when i won to make up for it. So now i sit just wasting my gems trying to find the easy battles and slowly crawl my way back up. Thats the thing about the arena, unless your the strongest team out there or dont do arena often, your going to have to pick out the weak ones and skip everything else. Arena isnt fair anymore and it needs fixed. Also i came after they took away the ability to look at the other teams skills in the arena. It would help tremendously to have that feature.