All Categories

Help with new CB NM/UNM Unkillable Team

Search
Mar 30, 2022, 04:2203/30/22
04/27/20

Currently working on a new NM/UNM unkillable team. Whereas I like my current team (man eater, pain keeper, FB, gravechill and kreela), I find that if I get a bad crit on kreela, man eater or pain keeper, thenthe stun target get's switched and I'm basically out a key.

After pulling demytha, I now have the option of doing a myth-tower team with doompriest and two dps champs. After running the numbers and analyzing who the stun target would be, I've determined that I need to include one magic affinity DPS champ with a lower HP than The Tower. With facing a force affinity champ, this will be critical. Since everyone will be at maximum health, the lowest HP champ will get the stun hit (which doompriest will cleanse). Every other affinity matchup shouldn't matter and won't interrupt the rotation. Having a lower HP blue champ ensures The Tower won't get hit.

Right now here's what I am looking at for the two DPS spots:

Option 1:

Septimus and Frozen Banshee - I lke this option because Septimus can add the Attack Aura to the whole team and possibly extend all of FB's debuffs. Downside, no defense down or weaken debuffs.

Option 2:

Kreela and Turvold (his A2 would be disabled) - Adds Weaken debuff and gives an extra hit for the whole team. Downside is that there is no poisons debuffs and I'm doubling up on the Attack Up buffs from doompriest.

Option 3: 

Turvold and Frozen Banshee - Except for some additional gear swapping, I don't see a lot of down side to this combo.

I tried for a long time to make Ninja work in this setup, but his A1 throws off the rotation. Rhazin is another option, but he needs books. Honestly, I really wish I had dracomorph because this would be a no brainer. However, that's not the case.

Would love some additional insight.

Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2022, 06:0403/30/22
Mar 30, 2022, 06:04(edited)
02/13/21

When you say Myth Tower, is this the 1:1 build with Tower at about 240, going 4:3?  If so, why are you looking to get attack down debuff on CB?  You should have block damage on for all of CB's attacks

I would definately keep some sort of poison in there though, such as Frozen Banshee.

I have also played around quite a bit with Ninja in an unkillable team, and while I think it is theoretically possible, I have not found a solution that has worked either.  I would suggest finding an alternative.

Do you have any block debuffs champions?

Mar 30, 2022, 06:3003/30/22
Mar 30, 2022, 06:31(edited)
04/27/20

Yes, that's the build I was going for with Tower at 248 and Myth at 174. My bad, I meant to say Defense Down and Weaken, not attack down. I've corrected my previous post.

Yes, I've been using a budget man eater comp for some time (man eater, pain keeper, kreela, FB and Gravechill), but I wanted to switch things up. I also have Duchess for block debuffs.