All Categories

CB Build Help

CB Build Help

Search
Mar 28, 2022, 20:4603/28/22
08/31/21

CB Build Help

I am considering building an unkillable UNM/NM clanboss team. Roshcard (248sp), Gnarlhorn (174sp), Steelskull (186sp), Frozen Banshee (178sp) Frozen Banshee (177sp). These speeds seem to work on the Deadwood Jedi Speed Calculator but I am trying to figure out if I will be maxing damage with 3 poisoners or if I should add Fain (177sp) as my final champ… my thinking is that 100% poison sensitivity will be more important than Dec Def and Weaken. I would love feedback from any who have experience. Thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2022, 21:0603/28/22
03/18/20

i could be wrong but i would think having dec def and weaken will be an added boost even with your posion sensitivity but thats just my thinking.

guess best way to find out try both ways with the option to close app and not waste a key perfect time to test out 

im running unkillable and always go for dec def and weaken up have used frozen banshee alot but ditched her from my main cb unm team for fahraken the fat such a fun champ even when weak affinity against magic still can get plenty poisons on plus dec def and ally attack handy too,

frozen banshee was my main poisoner for sooo long she was my go to every time hands down paired in non unkillable with skullcrusher, vizier, rhazin and altan

Mar 28, 2022, 21:1203/28/22
06/25/20

What's the purpose of Steelskull on this team? Is she only there to remove the stun from whoever takes it? That seems incredibly wasteful ... you don't have anyone better for either removing the stun or just eating it?

Also, is Gnarlhorn only there to absorb the stun? Are you able to reliably have him be targeted? Especially when CB has affinities, I'm not sure if that will necessarily work.

Lastly - I really don't like Frozen Banshee when you have no counter-attack. Fayne + some other poisoner would surely do a better job. Even someone like Kael would probably do more damage.

Mar 28, 2022, 22:4103/28/22
08/31/21

Thanks for the input... Gnarlhorn will be there to take the stun (unkillable), Steelskull for cleanse to keep Gnarlhorn stun from preventing cooldown and then poison on A1 (this makes him my best cleanser option) My FB out damages my Kael by alot currently so not sure why that would change?  My Ninja is my best DPS but I don't want to slow him down for CB since I use him everywhere...

Mar 28, 2022, 22:5103/28/22
06/25/20
19Kelsier

Thanks for the input... Gnarlhorn will be there to take the stun (unkillable), Steelskull for cleanse to keep Gnarlhorn stun from preventing cooldown and then poison on A1 (this makes him my best cleanser option) My FB out damages my Kael by alot currently so not sure why that would change?  My Ninja is my best DPS but I don't want to slow him down for CB since I use him everywhere...

I guess with the double FB you get poisons going decently well. I would definitely be curious to see how well Fayne + Ninja does though. Ninja really is the unkillable damage king.

As for Gnarlhorn + Steelskull - you don't find that you are going to run into problems when CB is not void?

Mar 29, 2022, 15:5003/29/22
08/31/21
kramaswamy.kr

I guess with the double FB you get poisons going decently well. I would definitely be curious to see how well Fayne + Ninja does though. Ninja really is the unkillable damage king.

As for Gnarlhorn + Steelskull - you don't find that you are going to run into problems when CB is not void?

I think I will definitely have trouble when CB isn't void but we have a newer clan and I will be one of only 2 or 3 hitting UNM... we currently aren't too close to 50% on NM so I should have better team by the time we get there... I am just trying to 3 key UNM daily and if I get to my 4th key I would love to 1 key NM Void... It may be a bit aspirational but that is what I'm going for :) 

I currently run Fu-Shan (speed lead) Kaeden (dec atk / revive) Rector Drath (dec atk / heal / revive) Frozen Banshee (poisons) and Ninja.   The whole team runs speeds from 210-252 (FB is the fastest and I can do about 25-30M per key on NM (30 rounds) and 12-13M UNM per key (15-20 rounds) FB and Ninja do about the same damage because she is going 4:3 vs CB and she is in relentless gear.  Ninja is in my best lifesteal.

Mar 29, 2022, 15:5903/29/22
08/31/21

I may just have to slow Ninja down to make the team work and accept that I will just be a bit slower in other areas that I use him... At this point, I have to decide whether to 6 star Fayne or the 2nd FB so until I do both I just have to take my best shot :)  Thanks everyone for the input!