All Categories

Horrible artifacts drop rate

Search
Mar 27, 2022, 00:4103/27/22
03/18/22

Artifact drop rate is horrible in this game. I spent a couple of thousand of energy in the past couple of days for the dungeon runs. I got only 2-3 pieces of not too bad artifacts after 200-300 runs. The rests were mystery shards and no-use artifacts. I don't think anyone wants to get mystery shards from dungeons runs. We already get enough mystery shards from campaign runs and other quests. The grinding for useable artifacts is costly, timely, and painful. Sadly, this game costs more financially and time to play than the world of warcraft. As a new player and a world of warcraft former players, I don't think I will play this game very long. I hope the developers recognize this issue and make some changes quickly. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2022, 01:3103/27/22
11/16/20

This game is a extreme grind over time.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 27, 2022, 01:4803/27/22
12/30/20

Sorry you haven't had much luck grinding for gear recently. 

What dungeons are you doing? How many days are you into the game?

Mystery shards do stop dropping at Stage 16 in dungeons, though you will need a lot of food - and pretty much for the majority of the game - early to make 6 star champs. 

Mar 27, 2022, 05:1103/27/22
Mar 27, 2022, 05:14(edited)
03/05/19

Why UNM, than NIGHTMARE, than BRUTAL CB

NEVER DROPS MORE THAN ONE -TWO SHARDS AND WHOLE CLAN HITS 30PPL N  plarium GIVE ONLY ONE OR NEITHER SHARD??? NOT TO MENTION DURING CVC SHARDS FROM CB NEVER GIVEN???

define rule if cb down at 0% hp than shards must be guaranteed...!!!

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 27, 2022, 06:1003/27/22
02/24/19
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

Why UNM, than NIGHTMARE, than BRUTAL CB

NEVER DROPS MORE THAN ONE -TWO SHARDS AND WHOLE CLAN HITS 30PPL N  plarium GIVE ONLY ONE OR NEITHER SHARD??? NOT TO MENTION DURING CVC SHARDS FROM CB NEVER GIVEN???

define rule if cb down at 0% hp than shards must be guaranteed...!!!

Whew. All caps. And this thread is not about Clan Boss shard rates at all.

i

So, besides the all caps, is your feedback that CB should always guarantee to award shards if your clan kills the Clan Boss? The percentages are certainly not that right now. And while I am currently on a terrible CB rewards streak, averaging only a bit above 1 ancient a day across 6 chests for several weeks, I have also gotten multiple sacreds during CvCs.

Mar 27, 2022, 06:3003/27/22
03/18/22
dthorne04

Sorry you haven't had much luck grinding for gear recently. 

What dungeons are you doing? How many days are you into the game?

Mystery shards do stop dropping at Stage 16 in dungeons, though you will need a lot of food - and pretty much for the majority of the game - early to make 6 star champs. 

I'm stuck at stage 7-9 normal mode on all the dungeons. I'm trying to get better artifacts to move on beyond stage 9, but no luck. I'm playing a little over a month with many hours spent 5-8hrs+ per day. I spent close to $100 for gems so far don't feel to get far into the game. Yes, a lot of grinding for food to level the champions up. I don't have any of 6 stars champions, just a team of 4 stars champions with low-level artifacts. Only my starter champion has decent artifacts because I used the life steal artifacts of the shaman champion. Well, let's see how things go in a couple more months.

Mar 27, 2022, 06:5303/27/22
11/16/20
ColdheartAZ

I'm stuck at stage 7-9 normal mode on all the dungeons. I'm trying to get better artifacts to move on beyond stage 9, but no luck. I'm playing a little over a month with many hours spent 5-8hrs+ per day. I spent close to $100 for gems so far don't feel to get far into the game. Yes, a lot of grinding for food to level the champions up. I don't have any of 6 stars champions, just a team of 4 stars champions with low-level artifacts. Only my starter champion has decent artifacts because I used the life steal artifacts of the shaman champion. Well, let's see how things go in a couple more months.

Your first thing to do in game is get your starter 6 star, ascended, masteries, and booked. This way you can grind 12.3 brutal with them to farm faster for more food for the next champions. Dont fall into the trap of making a bunch of champions five star.

Though you are over a month in so maybe you have a better champion than starter to six star first at this point. You should post your roster so people can help out.

Mar 27, 2022, 07:0003/27/22
03/05/19
harleQuinn

Whew. All caps. And this thread is not about Clan Boss shard rates at all.

i

So, besides the all caps, is your feedback that CB should always guarantee to award shards if your clan kills the Clan Boss? The percentages are certainly not that right now. And while I am currently on a terrible CB rewards streak, averaging only a bit above 1 ancient a day across 6 chests for several weeks, I have also gotten multiple sacreds during CvCs.

apoligize for caps, phone buged...

i talk generaly for all members in clan ... 

we tested how many shards given to players who hit cb...

30 clan members hit only two or noone gets anykind of shards...

and we clean daily 3 type of CB... 

brutal, nigh n unm.. all 0 hp evry day ...

shards should be given if cb down...

Mar 27, 2022, 08:4003/27/22

Yes horrible drop rate from januar to marc. I got between october last weeks and december end, 11 pieces  Sacred shards. But januar to marcius end, got 1 sacred and the mostly drop was just ancients (completed 4 chest/days). Unfortunately  same results at portal too. After 167 ancient shards, 42 Void shards and 6 Sared shards pulling, mostly at 2x event and still no a Lego pull.

Mar 27, 2022, 12:3703/27/22
10/15/20
ColdheartAZ

Making your champs lvl 60 is the crucial thing for success in Raid. The development of their strength is not linear, it's not that a lvl 60 champ is 6/6 and a lvl 40 champ is 4/6. Instead a lvl 60 champ is something like ten times as strong as a lvl 40. 

Make your starter champ lvl 60, farm 12.3 brutal campaign together with 3 uncommen that will end up as food. Repeat. Repeat again, unless you have 5 uncommens at 5* rank that serve as food to lvl up a champ you want to use to 6*.

Mar 27, 2022, 15:2503/27/22
11/29/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

apoligize for caps, phone buged...

i talk generaly for all members in clan ... 

we tested how many shards given to players who hit cb...

30 clan members hit only two or noone gets anykind of shards...

and we clean daily 3 type of CB... 

brutal, nigh n unm.. all 0 hp evry day ...

shards should be given if cb down...

i'd rather have books personally.

Mar 27, 2022, 18:0703/27/22
09/14/19
ColdheartAZ

It doesn't get much better - I farm the last level of dungeons - the rate of good drops sucks there as well. 2k energy? Ha, try 15k energy - still crap drops.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 27, 2022, 18:1703/27/22
12/30/20
WhyPlay

It doesn't get much better - I farm the last level of dungeons - the rate of good drops sucks there as well. 2k energy? Ha, try 15k energy - still crap drops.

Perhaps, but it would be for hilariously different reasons. 

ColdheartAZ is capped on their drops by the fact they don't have any 6*s and thus can't grind Dungeon 16+. Their experience will drastically change when they're able to do so. 

You're capped by the fact you're absurdly endgame and are looking for just god tier drops only.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 27, 2022, 22:2303/27/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

Perhaps, but it would be for hilariously different reasons. 

ColdheartAZ is capped on their drops by the fact they don't have any 6*s and thus can't grind Dungeon 16+. Their experience will drastically change when they're able to do so. 

You're capped by the fact you're absurdly endgame and are looking for just god tier drops only.

So much this. 

Extra gold star, Thorne. :D