All Categories

The fusion schedule? ... please!

Search
Mar 25, 2022, 07:1403/25/22
04/23/20

Come on, guys! How hard is it to give a heads-up for the upcoming fusion? Personally, and I know for a fact that this holds for many others too, I enjoy planning my moves waiting for a fusion. It's not that important but it is indeed an enjoyable aspect of the game. I do all the fusions regardless of the champ's quality because, amongst other things, I enjoy drafting my excel sheets, with dates events calculations, simple Gant-Charts etc. A fusion gives a sense of purpose. The events and tournaments get a slightly different meaning and value, but in order to fully enjoy it I need to plan ahead, so I need the schedule. You did a great job at the latest fusions giving us that nice diagrams and I get it that you are going through incredibly tough times. If this is the reason for the delay, then I apologise and please disregard my comment. However,  I have the feeling that the events and tournaments are already scheduled and that it would be easy for someone to post it on any channel. 

That being said, Hold on and keep in mind that we support you, thank you so much for the last patch, keep up the good work and if possible in the future give us the schedule on time. 

Yours truly!  

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2022, 09:1803/25/22
06/14/20

particular conditions or not they were never able to give the calendar of fusion before the event and this for a good reason, plarium wishes that we burn our resources before the fusion to then have to pay.

conditions particulieres ou pas ils n'ont jamais ete capable de donner le calendrier de fusion avant l evenement et ce pour une bonne raison ,plarium souhaite que l on crame nos ressources avant la fusion pour ensuite devoir payer . 

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 25, 2022, 09:5203/25/22
02/24/19

Alright folks, the people that normally write these are sheltering in place, currently trying to stay safe and alive. Everyone over there who can get a stable connection is pitching in to keep the game running for us and events going.

Can we cut them JUST a bit of slack this time? Considering the circumstances? It is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that the Invasion of their country, and needing to flee their home city is the reason our CMs have not been able to put together a fusion schedule yet.

If you need help or have questions about the fusion, your mod team is a DM away.

Apr 5, 2022, 17:0504/05/22
04/23/20

@harleQuinn Sorry for the delayed response. I hope you read my post closely. In case you haven't please do so.