All Categories

I quit. After several hundred dollars spent on game and now cant get out of Tier II Silver now.

I quit. After several hundred dollars spent on game and now cant get out of Tier II Silver now.

Search
Mar 24, 2022, 03:1603/24/22
09/14/20

Not only after using 100 blue shards and got zero legendary's I followed peoples advice on champions and got knocked all the way to Tier II Silver and can only get to Tier III Silver for a battle or two and then knocked back down again. Cannot advance in Dungeons or anything in the game. And tired of waiting for almost two months to try to do anything in Doom Tower. I am no Troll. No help in game.  Horrible Game. No help at all for players. The advice they give for bosses is totally wrong. Does not work. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 24, 2022, 05:1403/24/22
02/24/19

Sorry you are still having trouble. This game is certainly a marathon. If you do come back, I stick by my advice in other threads. The posts where I, as well as every regular on the forum, wanted you to farm Brutal 12-3 and rank up food to get some solid 60s on your roster.

Have a good day and I hope you enjoy your next game better. :)

Mar 24, 2022, 07:5303/24/22
03/04/22

The double legendary event is mostly bait to get us to spend. 0.5% is very low. Someone is bound to hit it, but expecting it to be you or me is horribly wrong. More chance of it happening via mercy system.

I'm a newb by everyone's standards, but I can see that this game is, indeed, a very lengthy marathon and not a sprint unless you spend really big.

All in all, you'll find more success in being patient, biding your time, picking your fights, accepting some losses in the long run and making good decisions that are healthy for the long term. Others have given more solid advice, I just felt the need to point out some more overarching notions that may be of help.

Mar 24, 2022, 08:5603/24/22
Mar 24, 2022, 08:59(edited)
10/01/21

after several hundred dollars and you're still not advancing ?? God damn man.....

There are players who have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game and still not cracked it. They haven't gotten all the legendaries, they still haven't completed DT nightmare mode but yet they keep lugging on......one of my clan mates has spent over 2k USD and only has a hand full of leggos ( 29 so maybe not a handfull.....) 

I think you've made the same mistake I did when came back to play raid. My way of thinking was; get more champions, get stronger right? Wrong. Getting new champions is cool and yeah you will get those game changers once in a blue moon....but focus on the champions you already have.  Grind mino, make the plunge  into buying leggo books to upgrade their skills , and make them beastly.

That's my own opinion though other people may not agree with that.

oh btw I spent over 1k going shard crazy and now I'm not spending anything and getting nice champs. 

latest void- Golden reaper and Ishmeal 

Mar 24, 2022, 14:5903/24/22
12/19/19

Troll and davey nailed it.