All Categories

Is Chaagur bugged?

Is Chaagur bugged?

Search
Mar 23, 2022, 05:5803/23/22
03/12/21

Is Chaagur bugged?

On at least two occasions now when encountering Chaagar in the arena as soon as he casts his poison, every action taken by my team does not happen an instead Chaagar attacks. Basically after that your team cannot do anything at all. The only counter appears to be to kill him first and keep him dead no matter what, otherwise you lose. Surely this cannot be intended.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 23, 2022, 11:5103/23/22
02/24/19

This is precisely how his passive works:

i

i

If he is allowed to go first and place his poisons, he will get to counterattack your team as they begin their turns and take poison damage.

Ways to combat this, if you are going second, is with Immunity sets fro Fire Knight.... or if you go first, a champ that applies Block Debuffs on your team. :)

Mar 23, 2022, 12:0703/23/22
10/15/20

Devs some time ago in an interwiev with Ash on youtube: there will be no power creep in Raid. 

😂

Mar 23, 2022, 12:1803/23/22
03/12/21
harleQuinn

This is precisely how his passive works:

i

i

If he is allowed to go first and place his poisons, he will get to counterattack your team as they begin their turns and take poison damage.

Ways to combat this, if you are going second, is with Immunity sets fro Fire Knight.... or if you go first, a champ that applies Block Debuffs on your team. :)

I know he is doing that, but according to his ability description in game he is not supposed to be doing that. He is supposed to be counterattacking on a poison tick and healing himself, but what he is ACTUALLY doing is going in place of the enemy. That is not supposed to be happening. He should not be taking enemy's turn instead of them. This affects the cooldown of whatever ability they were using as well. The only CC he should be capable of doing is the sleep  he procs it.

Mar 23, 2022, 13:1003/23/22
06/25/20

It's more of a visual glitch, I think. Chaagur attacks after you take poison damage, but I think because of how the game mechanics work, it's making it look like the attack only happens after you act, and not immediately upon taking the poison damage.

Mar 23, 2022, 19:3203/23/22
03/12/21

You don't take a turn at all. Basically once he gets a turn and uses his   you have lost. Even if you have crushed the rest of his team and he is alone.

This cannot possibly be intended.

Mar 23, 2022, 19:4503/23/22
06/25/20
yellamokara

You don't take a turn at all. Basically once he gets a turn and uses his   you have lost. Even if you have crushed the rest of his team and he is alone.

This cannot possibly be intended.

Again, as I said - it's a visual glitch I think. When you say "you don't get a turn", do you mean that you try to do something, and he attacks you first *and kills you*? Basically, the sequence of events will go:

1) Chaagur uses his A2

2) Your champ gets a turn to act, and selects an action

3) Chaagur attacks your champ *before* you get to do what you were trying to do

4) *If* your champ survives, Chaagur's A1 passive ability then kicks in, and has a 75% chance of putting your champ to sleep.

5) *If* your champ either resists that sleep, or the sleep fails to activate, *then* your champ gets to attack

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 23, 2022, 21:3903/23/22
02/24/19

Thanks for the further explanation Krama. This is exactly how it works, OP.

If you feel it is working differently, please get a video of it doing that, so I can send it to Plarium. :)

Aug 19, 2024, 22:1908/19/24
06/28/24

Just had this happend in arena and it has to be a bug?

Didn't get a single turn, every single skill I tried to use got blocked.

His passive says "instantly attacks enemies with the default skill whenever they receive damage from poison debuffs placed by this champion."

Then why does the counter attack not happen when receiving damage at the start of your turn but when you try to use a skill?

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 19, 2024, 23:5408/19/24
12/30/20
Pest

Just had this happend in arena and it has to be a bug?

Didn't get a single turn, every single skill I tried to use got blocked.

His passive says "instantly attacks enemies with the default skill whenever they receive damage from poison debuffs placed by this champion."

Then why does the counter attack not happen when receiving damage at the start of your turn but when you try to use a skill?

No known bugs with Chaagur so as always would need to see it in action - preferably video - to diagnose what's up.