All Categories

Clan boss advice - need seeker replacement!

Search
Mar 14, 2022, 06:2803/14/22
08/18/21

I  have  a  clan  mate  who  regularly  hits  70-80M  per  key  using  a  certain  team.  at  first  i  was  sure  it  was  heiress ,  demthia  and  doom  screech .......  soooo  away  i  went  making  the  teams  and  figuring  out  the  insane  speeds  to  make  it  work.

Turns  out  it  wasnt  doomscreech (that  i  have)   but  "seeker "  needed  to  make  this  team  work.  So  politely  asking  for  any  ideas  on  a  seeker  place  filler?  I  need  a  replacemnt  for  seeker  in  this  comp  or  ideas  on  how  to  make  it  work.  I  noticed  on  the  index  seeker  is  the  same  as  deacon  where  he  gets  an  extra  turn  thingy  thing  so  assuming  he  is  kind  of  essential.

current  its  demthia  (280  speed)  

heiress  -  (260  speed )

ninja,  banshee,  venomage,  fayne,  zavia  (depending  on  element)  but  nowhere  near  even  20-25  M  per  key.  Im  hitting  approx  15-19M  depwnding  on  element .  

thanks  in  advance  you  s3xy  mofos  <<<

i

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Mar 14, 2022, 07:4503/14/22
Mar 14, 2022, 07:47(edited)
12/30/20

Seeker is pretty critical to that comp, so there's no replacement for that specific one. However you do have some pretty tremendous stuff to build around because you have Valkyrie. I think I'd want to try out:

Sepulcher lead/Valk/Demytha/Toragi/Frozen or Fayne here, I think. With the buff extension from Demytha and proper tuning I think we should be able to keep ally protection/counterattack/defense up/block debuffs and lots of healing while remaining affinity friendly. 

I think there's arguments for Ninja but the tuning can be a nightmare in a counterattack comp. That said, I think there's a few ways to go here but we're definitely building around Valk. 

If you'd like to take a look at a few speed tunes (including a Valk/Sepulcher one) to get ideas of what you're aiming for, head over here: https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-19/valkyrie

Mar 14, 2022, 20:5303/14/22
Mar 14, 2022, 20:56(edited)
08/18/21
harleQuinn

There is in fact, a known team comp with Demytha, Heiress, Deacon and Doomscreech but the Demytha speed is crazy fast. I think 329.

https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-4/Myth-Heir-with-no-Seeker

Its  YOU  again!!      ;o)      Thanks  <  

You  are  on  my  other  post ,  sweating  to  get  to  280 + speed! So  329  isnt  happening.  

i  will  look  at  the  other  mentions  also.  I  do  have  scep  but  didnt  upgrade  her.  I  went  with  heiress  (and  will  admit  i  messed  up  here)  as  it  wasnt  doom  screech  needed  to  complete  the  team!  I six  stared  a  bod  i won't  even  use  right  now based  on  not  having  seeker!

When  i  found  out  it  wasn't  doom  screech,  it  was   like  F$(-(:$-)((((!!!!!

It  only  gives  pictures  and  no  way  of  viewing  clan  team  compoistions.  only  tiny  pictures  <  so  i  started  farming  for  speed  gear  believing  injad  the  team  necessary  for  that  comp.

i  still  get  badly  blurred  vision  still  as  a  long  haul  symptom  of  the  c--t  virus  so  sometimes  i  have  to  screen  shot  stuff  and  use  a  zoom  feature  ro  see  how  many  stars  or  what  character  it  actually  is!  

Mar 14, 2022, 21:0703/14/22
08/18/21
harleQuinn

And here is a YT video where Deadwood talks about the team: https://youtu.be/wRZefKfTXVk

Lmao  -  even  deadwood  swears  at  start  of  this  video!  this  is  what  you  do  to  the  sanity  of  good  folks  and  playere  of  the  clan  boss  across  the  globe!!

i  havent  even  started  on  the  hydra  yet!

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 14, 2022, 21:1003/14/22
02/24/19
DarkByD3sign

Its  YOU  again!!      ;o)      Thanks  <  

You  are  on  my  other  post ,  sweating  to  get  to  280 + speed! So  329  isnt  happening.  

i  will  look  at  the  other  mentions  also.  I  do  have  scep  but  didnt  upgrade  her.  I  went  with  heiress  (and  will  admit  i  messed  up  here)  as  it  wasnt  doom  screech  needed  to  complete  the  team!  I six  stared  a  bod  i won't  even  use  right  now based  on  not  having  seeker!

When  i  found  out  it  wasn't  doom  screech,  it  was   like  F$(-(:$-)((((!!!!!

It  only  gives  pictures  and  no  way  of  viewing  clan  team  compoistions.  only  tiny  pictures  <  so  i  started  farming  for  speed  gear  believing  injad  the  team  necessary  for  that  comp.

i  still  get  badly  blurred  vision  still  as  a  long  haul  symptom  of  the  c--t  virus  so  sometimes  i  have  to  screen  shot  stuff  and  use  a  zoom  feature  ro  see  how  many  stars  or  what  character  it  actually  is!  

Yep, it is me. Just trying to help. :D

Honestly I wouldn't even run that team. Too fast and would eat at my arena speed gear. 

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 14, 2022, 21:1103/14/22
02/24/19

I also have been tricked by the Seeker/Doomscreech thing, severa times. And can never tell on some champs if 5 stars or 6. lol

Mar 14, 2022, 21:3603/14/22
08/18/21
harleQuinn

Yep, it is me. Just trying to help. :D

Honestly I wouldn't even run that team. Too fast and would eat at my arena speed gear. 

Ughhhh  arena .  shudders  at  the  thought. .......

im  kind  of  lost  actually.  the  guy  avove  mentions  a  very  doable  team.  Frog/dem/valk/  frozen  something .  i  was  looking  at  the  calcuator  and  trying  to  work  it  out.  Any  video  specifically  for  this  team  or  just  ideas?  Insee  his  speed  guide  for  valk  /  scep  but  no  clue  on  actually  forming  it  or  speeds  needed.  

thanks  also  and  ignore  the  spelling  (the  spell  check  never  works  here !)  

Mar 14, 2022, 23:1403/14/22
08/18/21
dthorne04

Seeker is pretty critical to that comp, so there's no replacement for that specific one. However you do have some pretty tremendous stuff to build around because you have Valkyrie. I think I'd want to try out:

Sepulcher lead/Valk/Demytha/Toragi/Frozen or Fayne here, I think. With the buff extension from Demytha and proper tuning I think we should be able to keep ally protection/counterattack/defense up/block debuffs and lots of healing while remaining affinity friendly. 

I think there's arguments for Ninja but the tuning can be a nightmare in a counterattack comp. That said, I think there's a few ways to go here but we're definitely building around Valk. 

If you'd like to take a look at a few speed tunes (including a Valk/Sepulcher one) to get ideas of what you're aiming for, head over here: https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-19/valkyrie

This  team  you  metioned  is  VERY  feasible!  I  like  the  frog  also.....

maybe  You  can  helo  me  with  speed  tuning?  The  video  mentions  how  sep  sentinal  is  252-254

then  val  is  171-172

with  everyoke  else  been  187-189.  

i  cant  figure  out  where  to  put  demithia  in  terms  of  speed  as  the  boss  slams  before .    I  need  to  tune  it  better  so  she  goes  last  im  guessing?  

any  thoughts  or  help  is  appreciated !  

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 15, 2022, 05:2503/15/22
12/30/20
DarkByD3sign

This  team  you  metioned  is  VERY  feasible!  I  like  the  frog  also.....

maybe  You  can  helo  me  with  speed  tuning?  The  video  mentions  how  sep  sentinal  is  252-254

then  val  is  171-172

with  everyoke  else  been  187-189.  

i  cant  figure  out  where  to  put  demithia  in  terms  of  speed  as  the  boss  slams  before .    I  need  to  tune  it  better  so  she  goes  last  im  guessing?  

any  thoughts  or  help  is  appreciated !  

Full disclosure, I've never tried to tune with Valk before and I know she can be a bit of a pain due to her passive. Assuming you're looking for UNM...

i

i

So in theory the delays should lead it to look like that for UNM. First slam we have up block damage, second we have up ally protect and defense up, we always have up block debuffs when it matters. 

Lowered Sepulcher speed a bit to set things up properly. 

Mar 15, 2022, 05:4603/15/22
08/18/21
dthorne04

Full disclosure, I've never tried to tune with Valk before and I know she can be a bit of a pain due to her passive. Assuming you're looking for UNM...

i

i

So in theory the delays should lead it to look like that for UNM. First slam we have up block damage, second we have up ally protect and defense up, we always have up block debuffs when it matters. 

Lowered Sepulcher speed a bit to set things up properly. 

@Dthorne04

thanks  (sincerely )  taking  the  time  to  do that.  If  i  farm  for  speed  gear  i  can  get  to  UNM.  Im  a  few  pieces  short  on  the  speed  /  accuracy  requirements .  the  accuary  needed  is  a  bit  high  on  a  few  of  the  characters.  as  of  now  i  can  comfortably  do  NM  and  after  spending  all  my  glimmer  and  food  charcters  (in  making  the  seeker  team  )  need  to  farm  to  get  s sentinal  to  60  with  gear .  

would  the  speeds  be  the  same  for  NM  or  just  change  sentinel?  On  my  end  it  looks  almost  identucal  apart  feom  her  needing  to  be  5+  speed  fSter ?  

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 15, 2022, 20:5203/15/22
02/24/19
DarkByD3sign

@Dthorne04

thanks  (sincerely )  taking  the  time  to  do that.  If  i  farm  for  speed  gear  i  can  get  to  UNM.  Im  a  few  pieces  short  on  the  speed  /  accuracy  requirements .  the  accuary  needed  is  a  bit  high  on  a  few  of  the  characters.  as  of  now  i  can  comfortably  do  NM  and  after  spending  all  my  glimmer  and  food  charcters  (in  making  the  seeker  team  )  need  to  farm  to  get  s sentinal  to  60  with  gear .  

would  the  speeds  be  the  same  for  NM  or  just  change  sentinel?  On  my  end  it  looks  almost  identucal  apart  feom  her  needing  to  be  5+  speed  fSter ?  

Usually the Valk/Sep Sentinel teams sometimes need to have a gear swap piece between UNM/NM. So you hit UNM for the day, swap to a piece you have saved specifically for Sep Sent, hit NM. Repeat the next day. It is one of the negatives of the Sep Sentinel.

So, on UNM Void, I believe Sep Sentinel needs to be 251. On UNM affinities, she is 245-246. On NM, void or affinities, she is 251. That is what I remember from the last time I did this build.

Here is a video from DWJ about it, if you're interested :D : https://youtu.be/nRvXhBY1H44

Mar 16, 2022, 04:4703/16/22
08/18/21
harleQuinn

Usually the Valk/Sep Sentinel teams sometimes need to have a gear swap piece between UNM/NM. So you hit UNM for the day, swap to a piece you have saved specifically for Sep Sent, hit NM. Repeat the next day. It is one of the negatives of the Sep Sentinel.

So, on UNM Void, I believe Sep Sentinel needs to be 251. On UNM affinities, she is 245-246. On NM, void or affinities, she is 251. That is what I remember from the last time I did this build.

Here is a video from DWJ about it, if you're interested :D : https://youtu.be/nRvXhBY1H44

Im nearly at UNM but cam basically meet one requirement right now. Speed or accuracy.

If I make these high speeds I cant make the accuracy high enough to lamd the debuffs vs UNM.

I'm focussing on getting some gear from Nightmare and then in the next month or so I will focus on the UNM. 

SO basically 251 is the sweet speed to keep her void /affinity fridnly with JUST NM? In a month you will see another post go up asking the same things!!   ;o)

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 16, 2022, 19:5503/16/22
02/24/19
DarkByD3sign

Im nearly at UNM but cam basically meet one requirement right now. Speed or accuracy.

If I make these high speeds I cant make the accuracy high enough to lamd the debuffs vs UNM.

I'm focussing on getting some gear from Nightmare and then in the next month or so I will focus on the UNM. 

SO basically 251 is the sweet speed to keep her void /affinity fridnly with JUST NM? In a month you will see another post go up asking the same things!!   ;o)

Looks like that is the sweet speed yeah. I would , ofc, plug in all the speeds (and speed, divine speed and perception sets) into the calc and check to make sure everything is working properly. :)

Mar 19, 2022, 02:1703/19/22
08/18/21
harleQuinn

Looks like that is the sweet speed yeah. I would , ofc, plug in all the speeds (and speed, divine speed and perception sets) into the calc and check to make sure everything is working properly. :)

I  replaced  the  frog  with  the  snake  and  the  damage  aas  great  using  this  team.  The  frog  is  great  but  dies  first  due  to  him  taking  the  danage  for  all  players.

snake  takes  off  another  15%  from  bosses  attack  so  is  amazing.  Used  with  banshee  i  hit  22M.  

not  bad  for  a  scrub  a  dub!  

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 20, 2022, 00:1403/20/22
02/24/19
DarkByD3sign

I  replaced  the  frog  with  the  snake  and  the  damage  aas  great  using  this  team.  The  frog  is  great  but  dies  first  due  to  him  taking  the  danage  for  all  players.

snake  takes  off  another  15%  from  bosses  attack  so  is  amazing.  Used  with  banshee  i  hit  22M.  

not  bad  for  a  scrub  a  dub!  

Well done! Onwards and Upwards, Dark! :D

Now we just keep pumping up Frog's HP and your damage will keep going up. Easy peezy. XD

Apr 8, 2022, 21:4004/08/22
08/18/21

I  can  two  key  NM  now  and  using  the  sep  character alot in  teams.  The  increasedd  defence  is  very  helpful  for  the  valk  shields  as  well  as  the  block bosses  bs  skill!