All Categories

Stucked at 1.9k în classic arena

Search
Mar 12, 2022, 17:5803/12/22
11/18/21

Hello guys!

So this is my arena team...and im stucked at 1850 - 1950..can t get to 2000 for 2 weeks already.

Im not sure what team to choose, got some nice epics and dunno if they are worthy of upgrade to 60.

There is: 

Lightsworn

Jurojin

Deathless

Umetogi 

Jareg

Skullcrusher.

So my question is: What team is going to take me to 2000?

Thanks !

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 12, 2022, 18:0803/12/22
06/25/20

I don't love your options. I think your best bet is likely something such as:

Altan Lead, Gamuran, Geomancer, Uugo

Try to play on the built-in revive mechanics of both Altan and Gamuran. Hopefully you can gear them all with decent enough gear to survive and resist the debuffs.

As metrics, here's roughly the stat line you should aim for:

Altan/Gamuran/Uugo: 3K DEF, 50K HP, 300 RES, 180 SPD. Other stats aren't too relevant

Geomancer: Similar to above, but with about 250 ACC. Sacrifice other stats if necessary. Geo is going to be your main damager. His goal will be to use his A3 to steal as much TM as possible, and then follow up with his A1 to put ACC down on the enemies. Don't use A2 second - you need the ACC down more than you need the buff steal.

Mar 12, 2022, 18:2803/12/22
Mar 12, 2022, 18:29(edited)
02/29/20

I  think  your  best  possible  team  would  be  a  double  speed  boost  team.

Deacon  ->  Lead

Apothecary

Sinesha

Gamuran/Alek

Apothecary  goes  first.  All  he  needs  is  speed,  so  the  best  speed  gear  should  be  on  him.  He'll  boost  turn  meter  and  speed  for  the  rest.

Deacon  goes  second  with  another  turn  meter  boost.  He'll  also  slow  down  your  enemies  so  they  will  less  likely  catch  up,  as  well  as  laying  the  Decrease  Defense  for  the  nukes.  He  needs  good  speed,  and  also  good  Accuracy,  around  250  or  so  should  be  sufficient  for  a  while.

Sinesha  goes  third  with  the  AOE  nuke.  She  needs  100%  Crit  Rate,  good  Crit  Damage  and  Attack,  and  enough  speed  to  take  her  turn.

Gamuran  or  Alek  can  go  last.  Either  of  them  would  be  the  clean  up  crew.  Alek  can  go  in  with  a  strong  AOE  nuke  or  a  massive  single  target  hit,  or  Gamuran  can  lay  down  a  block  revival.  Either  way,  they  should  be  built  with  similar  builds  to  Sinesha,  though  she  should  still  have  the  best  damage  gear.

Krama's  above  team  looks  good  for  defense,  though  Skullcrusher  could  be  supstituted  for  someone  in  there,  maybe  Geo.

Mar 12, 2022, 19:2303/12/22
Mar 12, 2022, 19:34(edited)
10/15/20

I like the team Destroyer39 suggested, but I would change the turn order from Aleks and Sinesha. Sinesha  does an extra hit when enemies are below 50% of their hp with her A1 (checked after hit no. 1), if a champ like Aleks prepares her attack, she should clean up everything.

That said, the equip of your champs is terrible. It seems, as if you use relentless on everybody, and that set is very good in general. But you miss the stats your champs need. Uugo for example is supposed to put decrease def and block buffs on all enemies. She needs accuracy to do so. 85 acc is way to low, she will fail to land her debuffs. A relentless set let's her cycle through her abilities faster, but just to fail again landing debuffs when the cooldown is over. You don't benefit from the extra turn if your champs can't do what they are supposed to do.

Similar with Aleks. His damage is much to low. You have a chance of 18% to do his much to low damage twice in a row. Aleks without relentless, but 100% crit rate and 200% crit damage would be much more usefull.

The set is great, but if you sacrifice the stats your champs need to complete the set, it's a bad deal.

P.S. 

Either  way,  they  should  be  built  with  similar  builds  to Sinesha,  though  she  should  still  have  the  best damage  gear. 

I have to disagree on this one. Gamuran should not have gear like Sinesha (attack and crit), his A3 does neither scale from attack nore can it be a critical hit. Damage is calculated from the hp the enemy corpse had when it was alive only in arena. In boss fights (Ice Golem), the damage from his A3 is taken from his own hp instead. 

His A1 and A2 would benefit from attack and crit, but that skills hit like wet noodles anyway, don't waste damage gear on this champ, like I did 🐵. My Gamuran wears a stupid attack% chest. In other words: I tested it, so you don't have to. I'm definetly going to change his gear when I get a nice hp% chest.

Mar 12, 2022, 19:4703/12/22
11/18/21

So this is Kramas option. Need to change/get some items to boost RES. I was thinking at Deathless instead  of Geomancer and Skullcrusher instead of Gamuran..like: Deathless/Altan/Uugo/Skullcrusher

I also just got Doompriest. Saw him a lot în other teams..

i

i

i

Mar 12, 2022, 19:5203/12/22
11/18/21

Skadi, I  built Uugo as a Resser. He îs Last în my setup..

Mar 12, 2022, 20:0103/12/22
06/25/20
AhileWOW

So this is Kramas option. Need to change/get some items to boost RES. I was thinking at Deathless instead  of Geomancer and Skullcrusher instead of Gamuran..like: Deathless/Altan/Uugo/Skullcrusher

I also just got Doompriest. Saw him a lot în other teams..

i

i

i

You'll need far better stats than those, to make that team work. Resist needs to be much higher, especially for Geomancer.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Mar 13, 2022, 16:0203/13/22
03/11/19

Hello OP

I see no mention of the word ''blender'' in this post so I will outline this strategy for you 

Deacon lead (as fast as you can possibly get the lad at. 250+ speed, 

Fahrakin --> depending on deacons speed, you will have to have fahrakin at a certain speed so the enemy does not cut in 

Sinesha --> pure dmg, 100% crit, as much atk as possible and as much cdmg as possible 

make sure deacon is lead, fahrakin second

and sinesha 4th in the pick order

now, for the 3rd spot, ideally we want an aoe a1 dmg dealer like sinesha to ''achieve a blender method''

if by this post you have pulled a viable aoe a1 dmg dealer I would suggest using them

the ideal champ to complete this is skullcrown. 

you can use any aoe dps built champ if you havent pulled her yet

otherwise you can go for a a regular dps champ or a support champ, perhaps skullcrusher in this case (but not used againt buff removers)

good luck!

Mar 14, 2022, 06:0003/14/22
11/18/21

Hello Ophelia and thanks for The tips.

I am using this Blender team in tag team arena: Apothecary, Fahrakin, Geo and Sinesha. Going preety good but as you said, I am Washington to get skullcrown for this team to.work good în clasic arena.

Thanks!

Mar 15, 2022, 11:3203/15/22
05/13/19

I  guess  the  first  question is  how  committed are  you  in  improving your  arena  team?

The  reason I  ask  is  because their  is  a  set  up  you  could try  with  Deathless  +  Souldrinker.

However,  The  set  up  is  only  really  used  in  Arena.

Both  heroes are  not  used  alot  in  other  area's.

Mar 15, 2022, 12:3803/15/22
02/29/20
Skadi

I like the team Destroyer39 suggested, but I would change the turn order from Aleks and Sinesha. Sinesha  does an extra hit when enemies are below 50% of their hp with her A1 (checked after hit no. 1), if a champ like Aleks prepares her attack, she should clean up everything.

That said, the equip of your champs is terrible. It seems, as if you use relentless on everybody, and that set is very good in general. But you miss the stats your champs need. Uugo for example is supposed to put decrease def and block buffs on all enemies. She needs accuracy to do so. 85 acc is way to low, she will fail to land her debuffs. A relentless set let's her cycle through her abilities faster, but just to fail again landing debuffs when the cooldown is over. You don't benefit from the extra turn if your champs can't do what they are supposed to do.

Similar with Aleks. His damage is much to low. You have a chance of 18% to do his much to low damage twice in a row. Aleks without relentless, but 100% crit rate and 200% crit damage would be much more usefull.

The set is great, but if you sacrifice the stats your champs need to complete the set, it's a bad deal.

P.S. 

Either  way,  they  should  be  built  with  similar  builds  to Sinesha,  though  she  should  still  have  the  best damage  gear. 

I have to disagree on this one. Gamuran should not have gear like Sinesha (attack and crit), his A3 does neither scale from attack nore can it be a critical hit. Damage is calculated from the hp the enemy corpse had when it was alive only in arena. In boss fights (Ice Golem), the damage from his A3 is taken from his own hp instead. 

His A1 and A2 would benefit from attack and crit, but that skills hit like wet noodles anyway, don't waste damage gear on this champ, like I did 🐵. My Gamuran wears a stupid attack% chest. In other words: I tested it, so you don't have to. I'm definetly going to change his gear when I get a nice hp% chest.

That's  dumb  on  my  part:  I  forgot  that  that  specific  skill  scaled  not  off  of  Attack.  My  mistake.

Mar 15, 2022, 17:3603/15/22
05/13/19

Souldrinker has  a  unique passive  which  places  2  bombs  on  the  enemy  team  if  he  dies.

Deathless  has  a  unique  skill  which  increases  her  overall  damage if  Allies  are  dead.

You can  begin  to  understand why  I  am  saying  Souldrinker &  Deathless  can  Combo  well  with  each  other.

Some  might  say  the  set  up  I  am  telling you  is  a  gimmick  set  up  which  is  partially true.

However,  Gimmick  set  up's  in  Arena  can  be  highly effective  in  lower  tiers  of  Arena.

The  surprise  factor  combined  with  people in  lower  tiers  not  being  as  experienced in  Arena  can  cause  many  players  to  lose  against a  set  up  like  I  am  suggesting.

The  set  up  I  will  recommend is:

-  Broadmaw or  Apothecary if  you  don't have  Broadmaw

-  Jareg

-  Deathless

-  Souldrinker