All Categories

ARENA OFFENCE TEAM

ARENA OFFENCE TEAM

Search
Mar 10, 2022, 11:3203/10/22
08/17/21

ARENA OFFENCE TEAM

Hello  EVERYBODY i need help to make an offence team.i have stack in SILVER IV more than 2 months. Theese 

i

are my 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 10, 2022, 11:3803/10/22
10/15/20
  • Genbo (lead, speed aura, damage)
  • Apo (fastest champ, speed and tm-boost, needs probably 270 speed in Silver IV)
  • Shatterbones (second fastest champ, needs a lot of acc to reduce the enemies turnmeter)
  • Thylessia (decrease def on all enemies)
Mar 10, 2022, 12:3103/10/22
07/08/19
Skadi
  • Genbo (lead, speed aura, damage)
  • Apo (fastest champ, speed and tm-boost, needs probably 270 speed in Silver IV)
  • Shatterbones (second fastest champ, needs a lot of acc to reduce the enemies turnmeter)
  • Thylessia (decrease def on all enemies)

why thylessia specifically? both uugo and stag knight have more utility and higher base speed, not to mention they're both at 60 already.

to answer your question op, i would use genbo (same as above), apothecary (same as above), jorrg (second fastest, tm boost and atk up), and uugo (def down). uugo is probably your best def down champion on paper since her buff block can stop a lot of annoying passive effects, but if she's not geared for arena you could use stag knight instead.

Mar 11, 2022, 14:3203/11/22
02/08/20
Carpe_Piscis

why thylessia specifically? both uugo and stag knight have more utility and higher base speed, not to mention they're both at 60 already.

to answer your question op, i would use genbo (same as above), apothecary (same as above), jorrg (second fastest, tm boost and atk up), and uugo (def down). uugo is probably your best def down champion on paper since her buff block can stop a lot of annoying passive effects, but if she's not geared for arena you could use stag knight instead.

I am not sure, but maybe Thylessia was suggested as she does not need books for her decrease defence ability. Thylessia's A3 skill has a 100% chance to apply the debuff without booking her and this is not true for Stag Knight and Uugo.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Mar 11, 2022, 15:3503/11/22
03/11/19

Hello Op

Genbo + Apo is your core

for the aur and boost

then you can go into a few directions

+sinesha and long beard 

for a semi-blender

apo into longbeard ally rally 

this technically requires LB+Genbo+SIn to be speed tuned to go after apo. but you can try starting off by just speed tuning longbeard 

your other options are genbo+apo+visix+royal huntsman

genbo lead

apo boost

visix speed tuned to apo for aoe provoke lockdown 

this allows your RH and Genbo to not need to be speed tuned and focus on dps

RH needs 100% crit rate to proc his a2 aoe def down and needs to go before genbo 

then genbo aoe nukes

A complete alternative would be to use skullcrusher+sinesha 

fast skullcrusher + high dps no speed sinesha 

you would need to avoid buff removal teams, but the counter attack procs from sinesha aims to slowly chip away at the enemy team 

to complete this comp you would put sandlashed in the last position and perhaps someone like uugo for def down 

with crusher aura (or you can go genbo apo crusher sinesha. counter will fall off sooner but you will have a higher chance getting a turn) 

good luck with team building!

key tips is to be very selective picking enemy teams to fight

know your own comp, it's pros and cons. Know your enemies, read their skills, what they do etc, to know what to expect and what to prep for and/or what to avoid

all the best 

kind regards

Ophe

Mar 11, 2022, 15:4203/11/22
10/15/20
Bandana86

I am not sure, but maybe Thylessia was suggested as she does not need books for her decrease defence ability. Thylessia's A3 skill has a 100% chance to apply the debuff without booking her and this is not true for Stag Knight and Uugo.

There are just to many champs in this picture, Thylessia was the first decrease def champ I recognized. 😽

Uugo would be a better choice.