All Categories

Finishing off faction wars

Search
Mar 9, 2022, 14:4403/09/22
03/30/21

I have neglected faction wars for a very long time but made some effort in recent weeks and now have two factions left. Skinwalkers and Orcs and i am on 60 stars for both,

I dont have the champions for skinwalkers but have options for orcs and dont want to level any more champions than i have to as i wont use them anywhere else.

At 60 in orcs i have Tuhak, Sandlashed, Dhukk, Galek, Zargala, at 50 i have old hermit jorrg, ultimate Galek. And unlevelled i have kreela and vrask.

I can get to the final boss using tuhak, sandlashed, dhukk, zargala,  jorrg but dont have the sustain. Jorg at 50 dies very quickly.

I am considering levelling Jorg to 60 and putting him in a regen set- does that sound worth trying? or do you think i will need vrask as well?. Would i be better trying vrask at 60 first?. I wont use them elsewhere so i would love to just level one champion ideally.

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2022, 15:0303/09/22
Mar 9, 2022, 17:04(edited)
06/25/20

Jorrg should make Orcs quite simple. Whether you need to bring him to 60, or whether you can just gear him with solid gear, will depend on your current situation. Personally, I took him to 60, and used both him and Vrask, along with Brago, Zargala, and NOGDAAAARRRRRRRR. All were 60, though none were really amazingly geared.

Vrask will probably continue to have value for you, so I don't think there is a huge loss in bringing him to 60. He's useful in many places where you can't rely on skills to provide healing.

I would probably start by bringing Vrask to 60, and outfitting Jorrg with much tankier gear. See if that gets you past the finish line.

As for Skinwalkers, I know you said you don't have the champs yet - Skin is arguably the hardest one to complete. Personally, I had to just plow through it with a fully geared Steelskull AND Hoforees, along with Brakus and Fayne to provide damage.

Mar 9, 2022, 16:3203/09/22
03/30/21

Thanks i will give that a try.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 9, 2022, 16:3703/09/22
12/30/20

You can try Jorrg at 50 in Regen (and hopefully Immo too) but I think you'll want to make sure he's at that 50k HP+/3k+ DEF/200+ speed kind of threshold. Straight up tanky gear can work there too I think, but it's been awhile since I finished Orcs.

I wouldn't mind trying to fit Vrask in because it does look like a little more sustain is what you need to get over the top here. Plus as Kramas said, he has utility elsewhere, such as Eternal Dragon.