All Categories

Mods - maybe pin a topic with "here is what you should do if you need help"?

Search
Mar 5, 2022, 17:5803/05/22
06/25/20

We seem to have reached a point where about half of the first responses to posts are basically the same - "Post your roster and we can help you better".

Maybe we should have a pinned (and locked) thread here, titled something like "How to get effective responses to your requests for help" or something along those lines. Have a few bullet points with what the post should contain, such as:

Try to be clear about what specific area you need help in. For example:

• Completing Mission ##
  • Beating Dungeon Level ##
  • Reaching Arena Rank ##
  • Beating Doom Tower [normal/hard] Boss ##
  • Reaching ## Keys to Top CB Boss [normal/hard/brutal/nightmare/unm]

Include pictures with ALL champs you own (along with instructions on how to do this)

Mention your level of spending (ex: FTP, < $20/mo, < $100/mo, > $100/mo)

Do you play on Mobile or on PC?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 5, 2022, 20:0203/05/22
02/24/19

This is a good idea. Lemme chat with my mod friends and Plarium about a sticky of some kind.

Mar 5, 2022, 21:2303/05/22
06/20/19

This would be very helpful.

Mar 5, 2022, 21:3103/05/22
02/13/21

Can you post your roster kramaswamy.  Maybe we can help

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 5, 2022, 22:4203/05/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

Can you post your roster kramaswamy.  Maybe we can help

lol. Yeah Krama, please post your roster and arena builds..... :P

And Rose, I barely made the last fusion. It was BRUTAL, even using the patented and time tested Royal System™. If the next one is that many points, this F2P girl is gonna have to skip it..... got down to my last 5 gems, zero energy and about 100 mysteries left.  

Mar 5, 2022, 23:0903/05/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

lol. Yeah Krama, please post your roster and arena builds..... :P

And Rose, I barely made the last fusion. It was BRUTAL, even using the patented and time tested Royal System™. If the next one is that many points, this F2P girl is gonna have to skip it..... got down to my last 5 gems, zero energy and about 100 mysteries left.  

Yea, the last fusion was quite bad.  I think the pure fusion events (rares to epics, epics to legendary) are always quite difficult, but this one just had a lot more going for it this time.

That said, from what I gather in the interviews with Oracle and Cirilla there likely won't be a March event.
I think this is good considering Plarium have more important things to worry about right now.  This does also mean everyone will have more time to prepare for the next one, but maybe more importantly I think we can all take a bit a breather from the rapid pace of Raid in general, and perhaps reflect a bit more on life and what is happening in the world

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 6, 2022, 05:1003/06/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

Yea, the last fusion was quite bad.  I think the pure fusion events (rares to epics, epics to legendary) are always quite difficult, but this one just had a lot more going for it this time.

That said, from what I gather in the interviews with Oracle and Cirilla there likely won't be a March event.
I think this is good considering Plarium have more important things to worry about right now.  This does also mean everyone will have more time to prepare for the next one, but maybe more importantly I think we can all take a bit a breather from the rapid pace of Raid in general, and perhaps reflect a bit more on life and what is happening in the world

Well said Rose. <3