All Categories

Two item requests

Two item requests

Search
Mar 3, 2022, 15:1103/03/22
06/25/20

Two item requests

1) Give us the ability to filter items by exclusion. Right now I can only say "show me all items with primary/substat(s) XYZ". I want to say "show me all items *without* substat X.

2) Let us select multiple items to upgrade simultaneously. Use the exact same UI, just update the silver cost to reflect the actual cost of upgrading the selected items.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 3, 2022, 17:4503/03/22
02/08/20

I fully support both of your suggestions.

It would be relly great to upgrade several items simultaneously to level 8 for instance. That would speed up the artifcat cleansing process.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 3, 2022, 18:2103/03/22
Mar 3, 2022, 18:34(edited)
12/30/20

Also a fan of both.

For 1) I'd also love to add the ability to filter by how far you've leveled up your gear, though it wouldn't shock me if you've suggested that in the past. :) 

2) I wouldn't hate this, especially for people who don't use anything like RSLhelper to expedite the process. Gear rolling can be...extremely time consuming and off putting. Anything that can reasonably bring down the time factor of gear rolling seems great. 

Though I could see the ability to double roll gear being abusable at the end of CvCs, when folks are trying to spit out as many points as possible in the last five minutes whilst sandbagging. 

Mar 3, 2022, 19:1003/03/22
06/25/20
dthorne04

Also a fan of both.

For 1) I'd also love to add the ability to filter by how far you've leveled up your gear, though it wouldn't shock me if you've suggested that in the past. :) 

2) I wouldn't hate this, especially for people who don't use anything like RSLhelper to expedite the process. Gear rolling can be...extremely time consuming and off putting. Anything that can reasonably bring down the time factor of gear rolling seems great. 

Though I could see the ability to double roll gear being abusable at the end of CvCs, when folks are trying to spit out as many points as possible in the last five minutes whilst sandbagging. 

Does RSLHelper offer any mechanisms to let me do this? If so, it might finally push me towards getting the PC version.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 3, 2022, 19:3503/03/22
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

Does RSLHelper offer any mechanisms to let me do this? If so, it might finally push me towards getting the PC version.

Yes, it speeds up the process of upgrades heavily.

Mar 3, 2022, 20:4403/03/22
03/03/22
dthorne04

Also a fan of both.

one other great qol would be to show only geared champs or ungeared. this would save up so much time looking at which guy has what, i mean you got the equipped thing but still, not the same 

Mar 4, 2022, 17:1403/04/22
02/08/20
kramaswamy.kr

Yes, RSLHelper does speed up the process for a single item.

I only do gear upgrades via this tool. Once you get used to RSLHelper you never want to upgrade something on your phone. If you do so, you regret it instantly (at least this my experience).