All Categories

wallet

wallet

Search
Mar 2, 2022, 14:1503/02/22
09/07/18

wallet

My wallet will no longer be open to this game. I spend wayyyyy to much to be so disappointed. The "mercy system" for drop rates is a failure. The arena is broken. The CVC is a joke... I understand this is a pay to play game, all of Plarium is. Butttttt I have paid way too much for such little return so that it is not fun any longer. What good are your 2x drop promotions when the 2x is 2 times zero. The only thing "rare" about a "rare" drop is if you get one you haven't had multiple times before when it comes to characters. Sure you can say this post is "sour grapes" but that is what this game has fed me.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2022, 15:3603/02/22
03/19/20

I  Enjoy  playing  this  game   freely  dont  need  money  to  enjoy  the  game im  sorry you  Feel  this  way  but  this  game  is not  pay  to  Play  im  gold  2  almost  three  in  the  arena  i  hope  you  do  find  new  fun  in  the  game  

Mar 2, 2022, 20:5103/02/22
03/18/20

i use to buy just the monthly gem pack every now and then and when it was first released battle pass, i switched to fully FTP and ever since have enjoyed this game way more - yes the time needed to play this game is still stupidly crazy and needs addressing but it is what it is and i dont push hard on advanced quests do what i want miss some so be it whatever, 3 v 3 is interesting concept good place to try new teams you could potentially run in arena itself but agree some work still needs doing here but its great for farming during cvc and the 1 man defences 

Mar 2, 2022, 21:1603/02/22
02/14/21
benpountney77

i use to buy just the monthly gem pack every now and then and when it was first released battle pass, i switched to fully FTP and ever since have enjoyed this game way more - yes the time needed to play this game is still stupidly crazy and needs addressing but it is what it is and i dont push hard on advanced quests do what i want miss some so be it whatever, 3 v 3 is interesting concept good place to try new teams you could potentially run in arena itself but agree some work still needs doing here but its great for farming during cvc and the 1 man defences 

I am starting to back down my play time ( found a simlar game ).

Having to have the game on all the time wore on me.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 2, 2022, 21:3003/02/22
12/30/20
benpountney77

I like your idea of making the game whatever you want it to be, doing what you can/what you enjoy and not stressing as much about finishing everything, if you can't or don't want to. Great mindset. :)

@Slaver if you decide to stick around, post a screenshot your roster in here and let us know where you're at in the game so you can get on the right track.