Help - Best Arena Team & Best Clan Boss Team

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2022, 10:5502/26/22
07/08/19

before we discuss team comp, we need to talk build strategies. the only equipment i can see is on you nekhret and i truly hope he's an outliar because his setup is quite frankly atrocious. 

you have him in three armor sets that boost attack, which is an entirely useless stat on him. his damage scale off his defense and since attack has no uses other than affecting damage, there's no reason to build champs who scale off hp or defense with any attack at all. you've also got him built as a crit hitter, but that doesn't really make sense for him. even if you switch his gear around to increase his defense, his damage output is never going to be great because he's designed as a buffer, not a damage dealer. having a high crit rate will make his damage slightly better, but it will never be great and you're sacrificing the stats that are actually important for him like hp, def, and resistance. 

thirdly, the lack of speed boots is going to hurt him a lot. speed is overall the most important stat in the game, so pretty much every champion will want boots with speed as their main stat. there are a few niche builds that call for something else, but those are very much the exception and not the rule.

to answer your original question, i'd suggest gorgorab, golden reaper (use high khatun while you're building her), aleksandr, and big'un, but you may want to post pictures of their gear on here before you try running that team.

Feb 26, 2022, 13:4502/26/22
12/16/21

Thanks it helps a lot!

I  will  fix  my  gears  and  build  these.

any  suggestions  for  Clan  Boss?

Feb 26, 2022, 14:3602/26/22
03/19/20
Ericeroc

Thanks it helps a lot!

I  will  fix  my  gears  and  build  these.

any  suggestions  for  Clan  Boss?

venomage  lead

the  chosen

godseeker

Toragi

Aox  

your  new  cb  team  if  you  dont  mind  me  asking  what  cb  are  you  currently  on

Mar 2, 2022, 04:2803/02/22
12/16/21

What  about  Frozen  Banshee?

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 2, 2022, 04:5303/02/22
Mar 9, 2022, 18:23(edited)
12/30/20

I think for now I'd run something like Venomage/Fayne/Sepulcher Sentinel/Toragi/Aniri or Demytha (preferably Demy, I think) to extend all the buffs. We might jam up the debuff bar a bit too much, but I think that's our best for now.

However, I see you have Warcaster and Demytha in the vault, and I think we could potentially make an unkillable comp there, eventually. I wonder if we could make something work with Sepulcher (and possibly Aniri) in that Demy/Warcaster comp to keep it affinity friendly for stuns. Fayne would work as the DPS there nicely. 

Not sure what else you have in the vault, but you can take a look here: https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-22/demytha at the list of Demytha comps available. 

Mar 2, 2022, 09:4703/02/22
05/28/21

I'd go for godseeker  and the chosen