All Categories

CB team

CB team

Search
Feb 22, 2022, 13:4602/22/22
05/29/21

CB team

some people was suggesting to create this thread to find some fix for my CB team. if there is any. i dont have much champs to change anything, but maybe im wrong. didnt research much CB itself coz i dont think its that usefull without unkill team and ultra-nightmare farming. seems like im getting same beer but with less effort :D but again: maybe im wrong. if u have time, give me some ideas pls :)

thats what i have:

i

i

my current team is Khatun, Kael, Venomage, Uugo and Coffin Smasher

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 22, 2022, 14:0902/22/22
06/25/20

Wow. That is a ... very thin roster. Are you just eating epic champs as food if you think they have no purpose for you? I definitely recommend you *stop* doing that, if so. I can virtually guarantee that some of those epics you ate would be worth keeping. With what you have, here's what I'd run for CB:

Tatura (DEF up)

Venomage (Poison, DEF down, ATK down)

Fellhound (Reflect Damage)

Coffin Smasher (Backup ATK down, HP Burn, Passive) - to be replaced ASAP by someone with Leech/Weaken/Cleanse Debuffs/Block Debuffs

Coldheart (Poison) - to be replaced ASAP by someone with Leech/Weaken/Cleanse Debuffs/Block Debuffs 

Feb 22, 2022, 14:2902/22/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

Wow. That is a ... very thin roster. Are you just eating epic champs as food if you think they have no purpose for you? I definitely recommend you *stop* doing that, if so. I can virtually guarantee that some of those epics you ate would be worth keeping. With what you have, here's what I'd run for CB:

Tatura (DEF up)

Venomage (Poison, DEF down, ATK down)

Fellhound (Reflect Damage)

Coffin Smasher (Backup ATK down, HP Burn, Passive) - to be replaced ASAP by someone with Leech/Weaken/Cleanse Debuffs/Block Debuffs

Coldheart (Poison) - to be replaced ASAP by someone with Leech/Weaken/Cleanse Debuffs/Block Debuffs 

nope. when im getting an epic, im checking youtube, hellhades and asking friend at work. so... i did eat couple of good champs, but i didnt know any better at the time. just for lulz it was gorgorab, which i still dont feel sorry about since i dont give a crap about arena but wouldnt feed now, and second one is Fayne, which... idk. i think by the time ill have a use for her ill get her again.

u pointing out champs to replace them ASAP with something having block debuffs but tatura already have it... or do i need two debuff blocks?) also i have leech on uugo. thats why she is in my current team - she have leech, heal and def down.

also venomage have no books in him so he cant really place def and atk down. 

whats interesting: is reflect damage rly worth it?... didnt even think about it. like, bloody dog wont do any dmg since its have no talents. no warmaster or anything. i chose +20 extra crit dmg instead, for food farming.

Feb 22, 2022, 14:3502/22/22
03/23/21

I think you should definetly keep Uugo in your team. Leech on the A1, decrease def, heal + remove 1 debuff if the block runs out to early and somebody got stunned. A very good overall package.

Feb 22, 2022, 14:4202/22/22
05/29/21
Skadis Revenge

I think you should definetly keep Uugo in your team. Leech on the A1, decrease def, heal + remove 1 debuff if the block runs out to early and somebody got stunned. A very good overall package.

yep. currently my team just cant survive 10 turns without uugo and her leech lol :D

Feb 22, 2022, 14:4402/22/22
Feb 22, 2022, 14:45(edited)
06/25/20
peaceof

nope. when im getting an epic, im checking youtube, hellhades and asking friend at work. so... i did eat couple of good champs, but i didnt know any better at the time. just for lulz it was gorgorab, which i still dont feel sorry about since i dont give a crap about arena but wouldnt feed now, and second one is Fayne, which... idk. i think by the time ill have a use for her ill get her again.

u pointing out champs to replace them ASAP with something having block debuffs but tatura already have it... or do i need two debuff blocks?) also i have leech on uugo. thats why she is in my current team - she have leech, heal and def down.

also venomage have no books in him so he cant really place def and atk down. 

whats interesting: is reflect damage rly worth it?... didnt even think about it. like, bloody dog wont do any dmg since its have no talents. no warmaster or anything. i chose +20 extra crit dmg instead, for food farming.

Didn't notice Leech on Uugo. Yes, put her on, and drop Coldheart from my suggested list. Reflect damage comboes well with Warmaster/Giantslayer for free big damage procs. Uugo can also handle the cleanse stun spot. So that's perfect. You just need someone with Weaken, now.

Fayne is an amazing CB champ, and would have fit perfectly on your team. So, stop eating your epics :)

Tatura is doing DEF up, and so she (he?) can't also do the block debuffs.

Feb 22, 2022, 14:5602/22/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

Didn't notice Leech on Uugo. Yes, put her on, and drop Coldheart from my suggested list. Reflect damage comboes well with Warmaster/Giantslayer for free big damage procs. Uugo can also handle the cleanse stun spot. So that's perfect. You just need someone with Weaken, now.

Fayne is an amazing CB champ, and would have fit perfectly on your team. So, stop eating your epics :)

Tatura is doing DEF up, and so she (he?) can't also do the block debuffs.

what r u talking about? i dont know something about tatura?... or im just got u wrong

i

Feb 22, 2022, 14:5802/22/22
Feb 22, 2022, 15:00(edited)
03/23/21

You got him wrong. The CB uses his stun move only with every third of his attacks. But Tatura is in your team to keep up the def buff every turn possible, so you can't wait to put the block debuffs (what is in the same move with the def buff) until the CB will perform his stun attack. It may happen that the block debuffs is not active when the stun attack is made.

Feb 22, 2022, 15:0602/22/22
Feb 22, 2022, 15:07(edited)
05/29/21
Skadis Revenge

You got him wrong. The CB uses his stun move only with every third of his attacks. But Tatura is in your team to keep up the def buff every turn possible, so you can't wait to put the block debuffs (what is in the same move with the def buff) until the CB will perform his stun attack. It may happen that the block debuffs is not active when the stun attack is made.

oh.. got it now.

actually tatura have buffs on the team most of the time the boss hitting. its got relentless set for it and khatun to get some speed. it will use thos buffs even more if ill manage to get a book into this abilitity instead of bloody a1 ffs... but its pretty good as it is in terms of just buffs. another thing is damage which is dropping when im trying to get tatura into the team.

Feb 22, 2022, 15:1502/22/22
06/25/20
peaceof

oh.. got it now.

actually tatura have buffs on the team most of the time the boss hitting. its got relentless set for it and khatun to get some speed. it will use thos buffs even more if ill manage to get a book into this abilitity instead of bloody a1 ffs... but its pretty good as it is in terms of just buffs. another thing is damage which is dropping when im trying to get tatura into the team.

Yeah - but that's unfortunately just all around wrong.

1) Relentless is a terrible set for CB. You throw all your rotations off. You'll end up without buffs when you need them.

2) Khatun is terrible on a CB team. She brings no value whatsoever except for her speed buff and TM up, which are both terrible things to have on a CB team.

CB is all about *predictable*, *reliable* turn orders. That's why there's a CB planning tool.

Feb 22, 2022, 15:4202/22/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah - but that's unfortunately just all around wrong.

1) Relentless is a terrible set for CB. You throw all your rotations off. You'll end up without buffs when you need them.

2) Khatun is terrible on a CB team. She brings no value whatsoever except for her speed buff and TM up, which are both terrible things to have on a CB team.

CB is all about *predictable*, *reliable* turn orders. That's why there's a CB planning tool.

i thought reliable and calculator for unkillable team. right now im gettin brutal with two keys. i think i have absolutely no way of getting it with one key and im very rarely forced to use third key to get last chest. im doing about 11.5mil per key +\-700k~ seems reliable enough.

things get a lot worse with nightmare level. im just lacking stats to throwing keys in him. and its with void affinity. last two keys of the day getting in some other affinity and if its force affinity, then i dont even touch him at all.

Feb 23, 2022, 10:5002/23/22
10/11/20

OP, I would suggest working to get your champions masteries, Warmaster/Giant Slayer, to start with.

Second, Bullwark and Gravechill paired with Frozen Banshee (which you will definitely get sooner or later) would help your team much better than Khatun. Bullwark does kinda the same job as C. Smasher, but with the bonus of occasionally extending debuffs on the boss. So, might try to give him a go.

Feb 23, 2022, 13:3102/23/22
Feb 23, 2022, 13:32(edited)
05/29/21
Tyr Anasazi

OP, I would suggest working to get your champions masteries, Warmaster/Giant Slayer, to start with.

Second, Bullwark and Gravechill paired with Frozen Banshee (which you will definitely get sooner or later) would help your team much better than Khatun. Bullwark does kinda the same job as C. Smasher, but with the bonus of occasionally extending debuffs on the boss. So, might try to give him a go.

all my 60s have full masteries, except for fellhound, which got almost all of them, but not all, since all he gotta do is farm food and occasionaly FK. maybe someday. 

bulwark and gravechill didnt become food just for that reason :) when ill get frozen banshee itll be obvious reason for a change. but maybe ill wait for my banshee so long, that ill get another team without her :D like apothecary: seems like everybody have him but me. so im not leveling them yet. but not making food out of them either

ty for suggestion anyway :)