All Categories

How do you beat 185 Celestial Griffin? Dungeons too.

Search
Feb 22, 2022, 04:1102/22/22
09/14/20

Apparently all my champions are pretty much useless. Cannot get far in dungeons or faction wars or doom tower. Cannot get very many shards either. How do you first beat Celestial Griffon. Nothing I have works. Where can I get help?

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 22, 2022, 04:3102/22/22
12/30/20

Can you show your roster and we'll see if we can try to help? 

May 28, 2022, 16:1805/28/22
dthorne04

Can you show your roster and we'll see if we can try to help? 

Hi dthorne04.

I'm having the same problem with Celestial Griffin Level 90 Normal.  I must have tried 100 times modeling teams after the Best Teams each week, watching videos, redoing masteries.  Here is a screenshot of my roster by rank and rarity.  Would love some tips.  You will see I have not even been able to pull some of the best champs and I am level 81.  It's frustrating as heck.  Thank you in advance for your help.

i

i

dthorne04Moderator
May 29, 2022, 04:1305/29/22
12/30/20
Deleted

Hi dthorne04.

I'm having the same problem with Celestial Griffin Level 90 Normal.  I must have tried 100 times modeling teams after the Best Teams each week, watching videos, redoing masteries.  Here is a screenshot of my roster by rank and rarity.  Would love some tips.  You will see I have not even been able to pull some of the best champs and I am level 81.  It's frustrating as heck.  Thank you in advance for your help.

i

i

First things first. You have an extremely strong roster. 

I would just go with a full nuke strat, and you will have to time any buffs or debuffs. 

I would go with Dracomorph for his A3, after the debuff removal turn. Fahrakin for ally attack, Ninja, Hurndig and I suppose Ma'Shalled or Royal Guard. You have a ton of DPS available and I think if you can build them with just enough sustain, you shoudl be able to clean up fairly fast if you time everything correct. 

harleQuinnModerator
May 29, 2022, 08:0605/29/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

First things first. You have an extremely strong roster. 

I would just go with a full nuke strat, and you will have to time any buffs or debuffs. 

I would go with Dracomorph for his A3, after the debuff removal turn. Fahrakin for ally attack, Ninja, Hurndig and I suppose Ma'Shalled or Royal Guard. You have a ton of DPS available and I think if you can build them with just enough sustain, you shoudl be able to clean up fairly fast if you time everything correct. 

Let us know how it goes @LadyRoyalOnHigh. Maybe share a few builds if you don't mind too?