All Categories

Whats my best arena team?

Search
Feb 19, 2022, 19:4802/19/22
01/23/22

I've been pretty stuck on silver 3 for a couple weeks and guessing I just dont have the horsepower yet to advance.  Here is my best 6 and I've tried multiple combinations and I know its hard to judge because of different opponents, but none have really stuck out so I'm curious what everyone's opinion is what my best team is.  Should four of these be significanty better?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2022, 19:5302/19/22
06/25/20

You won't have much luck advancing without a team of four level 60s, all with full masteries, books, and ascension. I think you're too early to be spending so much time and effort on arena, tbh.

Feb 19, 2022, 20:0102/19/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

You won't have much luck advancing without a team of four level 60s, all with full masteries, books, and ascension. I think you're too early to be spending so much time and effort on arena, tbh.

Yeah, I do it mainly for tourney/events/TH... Assume all 6 were 60, are four of them a good arena team or not?

Feb 19, 2022, 20:0302/19/22
06/25/20

Not really, unfortunately. In a perfect world, you'd have Fu-Shan lead, Khatun, Alek, and someone who can provide guaranteed CC. But I don't think you have anyone for that, yet. You'll eventually get Visix, but until then, the best you could do is Fu-Shan + Khatun + Alek + another speed booster.

Feb 19, 2022, 20:0602/19/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

Not really, unfortunately. In a perfect world, you'd have Fu-Shan lead, Khatun, Alek, and someone who can provide guaranteed CC. But I don't think you have anyone for that, yet. You'll eventually get Visix, but until then, the best you could do is Fu-Shan + Khatun + Alek + another speed booster.

Interesting.  But thats exactly what I was looking for... just assumed Kael would be there or even MM for protection but you didnt list either

Feb 19, 2022, 20:1002/19/22
06/25/20

Kael just ends up being win-more. There won't be any fights where you weren't already going to win, if he ends up getting a turn. MM, on the other hand, won't save you if you don't get to go first and get your nukes off.

Feb 19, 2022, 20:1802/19/22
01/23/22
kramaswamy.kr

Kael just ends up being win-more. There won't be any fights where you weren't already going to win, if he ends up getting a turn. MM, on the other hand, won't save you if you don't get to go first and get your nukes off.

Just a bit counter intuative for me at this point... Kael is my biggest hitter by far now

Feb 19, 2022, 20:2202/19/22
06/25/20

Yeah don't get me wrong - until Alek is 60, Kael will be on that team instead. Just, if you have Alek and Kael both maxed, Alek will be stronger.

Feb 19, 2022, 20:5402/19/22
02/13/21

You likely know this already but it's critical that you get the speeds of your champions correct so that they go in sequence.  Fu Shan does need to be the lead of the team to provide his aura, but not the fastest.  You also have spirit host which I saw in another post, and she brings a full team increase attack, so you could run something like this:

• HK to have the fastest speed, and will open with the turn meter boost and increase speed
  • Spirit Host to have the second fastest speed and will bring increased attack
  • Alek with the third fastest speed for AOE decrease defense and initial damage 
  • Fu Shan for AOE nuke and stun chance.  Alternatively, you can use Kael here until Fu Shan is ready

Feb 20, 2022, 00:5802/20/22
01/23/22
RoseRoyal

You likely know this already but it's critical that you get the speeds of your champions correct so that they go in sequence.  Fu Shan does need to be the lead of the team to provide his aura, but not the fastest.  You also have spirit host which I saw in another post, and she brings a full team increase attack, so you could run something like this:

• HK to have the fastest speed, and will open with the turn meter boost and increase speed
  • Spirit Host to have the second fastest speed and will bring increased attack
  • Alek with the third fastest speed for AOE decrease defense and initial damage 
  • Fu Shan for AOE nuke and stun chance.  Alternatively, you can use Kael here until Fu Shan is ready

I actually tried that and it didnt work well at all.  Maybe Spirithost need to be higher than 40... I just dont feel like putting my resources into her at this point

Feb 21, 2022, 18:3502/21/22
05/13/19

How  fast  is  your  High  Khatun  speed.

Feb 21, 2022, 20:5702/21/22
01/23/22
Player J

How  fast  is  your  High  Khatun  speed.

not fast enough lol...

Fu = 186

HK = 181

Alek = 173 

MM = 169

Kael = 166

VM = 134

Feb 22, 2022, 01:0402/22/22
05/13/19
ObsideonRipper

not fast enough lol...

Fu = 186

HK = 181

Alek = 173 

MM = 169

Kael = 166

VM = 134

Obsideon,  I  think  your  confused.

Your  High  Khatun  needs  to  have  your  fastest  gear.

What  this  means  is  you  need  to  look  at  every  gear  you  own.

And  you  need  to  equip  your  fastest  pieces  on  High  Khatun.

You  chose  High  Khatun  to  be  the  fastest.

No  other  champion  on  your  account  should  even  come  close  to  her  speed.

Observe,  My  Fastest  hero  is  Golden  Reaper.

i

Here  is  my  Golden  Reaper  Stats.

i

NOTHING MATTERS,  BUT  HER  SPEED!

i

Look  at  her  Chest  plate  -  Its  Flat  HP?????

Isn't  Flat  HP  bad?  NO  Because it  gives  her  15  MORE  SPD.

Any  gear  I  farm  gets  inspected to  see  if  it  can  make  my  Golden  Reaper  faster.

No  other  hero  can  get  as  fast  as  my  Golden  Reaper  because she  has  free  reign  on  any  gear  piece  that  can  improve her  speed  over  other  champions.

Why?  Because I  am  running a  Speed  Nuking  Team.

A  Speed  Nuking  Team  is  a  Kill  or  be  Killed  type  of  team.

You  go  first  before the  enemy  and  kill  them  in  1  shot.

or  the  enemy  goes  before  you  and  kills  you  in  1  shot.

Do  or  Die

Win  or  Cry

Here  is  my  Nuker:  She  moves  4th  on  my  team.

i

Here  is  her  Stats  -  She  is  designed  to  melt  enemy  teams.

i

The  hero  who  goes  1st  on  my  Arena  team  is  Golden  Reaper  who  is  at  330  SPD.

The  hero  who  goes  4th  on  my  Arena  team  is  Trunda  who  is  at  200  SPD.

It  is  130  SPD  difference.

Now  tell  me  Obsideon  -  How  on  earth  is  Fu-shan  your  nuker  who  is  designed  to  move  4th  faster  vs.  your  High  Khatun  designed  to  move  1st?

It  is  psychically impossible!

The  only  conclusion  is  you  have  done something horribly  wrong.

Rose  Royal  advice  is  accurate.

You  just didn't do  what  he  said.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 22, 2022, 05:2502/22/22
12/30/20

Official Player J paraphraser/translator checking in. 

Obsideon, if you're running the Fu-Shan/High Khatun team, your HK needs to be your fastest champion.  

Feb 22, 2022, 05:5602/22/22
01/04/20
Player J

Obsideon,  I  think  your  confused.

Your  High  Khatun  needs  to  have  your  fastest  gear.

What  this  means  is  you  need  to  look  at  every  gear  you  own.

And  you  need  to  equip  your  fastest  pieces  on  High  Khatun.

You  chose  High  Khatun  to  be  the  fastest.

No  other  champion  on  your  account  should  even  come  close  to  her  speed.

Observe,  My  Fastest  hero  is  Golden  Reaper.

i

Here  is  my  Golden  Reaper  Stats.

i

NOTHING MATTERS,  BUT  HER  SPEED!

i

Look  at  her  Chest  plate  -  Its  Flat  HP?????

Isn't  Flat  HP  bad?  NO  Because it  gives  her  15  MORE  SPD.

Any  gear  I  farm  gets  inspected to  see  if  it  can  make  my  Golden  Reaper  faster.

No  other  hero  can  get  as  fast  as  my  Golden  Reaper  because she  has  free  reign  on  any  gear  piece  that  can  improve her  speed  over  other  champions.

Why?  Because I  am  running a  Speed  Nuking  Team.

A  Speed  Nuking  Team  is  a  Kill  or  be  Killed  type  of  team.

You  go  first  before the  enemy  and  kill  them  in  1  shot.

or  the  enemy  goes  before  you  and  kills  you  in  1  shot.

Do  or  Die

Win  or  Cry

Here  is  my  Nuker:  She  moves  4th  on  my  team.

i

Here  is  her  Stats  -  She  is  designed  to  melt  enemy  teams.

i

The  hero  who  goes  1st  on  my  Arena  team  is  Golden  Reaper  who  is  at  330  SPD.

The  hero  who  goes  4th  on  my  Arena  team  is  Trunda  who  is  at  200  SPD.

It  is  130  SPD  difference.

Now  tell  me  Obsideon  -  How  on  earth  is  Fu-shan  your  nuker  who  is  designed  to  move  4th  faster  vs.  your  High  Khatun  designed  to  move  1st?

It  is  psychically impossible!

The  only  conclusion  is  you  have  done something horribly  wrong.

Rose  Royal  advice  is  accurate.

You  just didn't do  what  he  said.

I would like to inform you that it IS possible to help people without belittling them. You should try it out.