All Categories

Thank you raid friends

Thank you raid friends

Search
Feb 15, 2022, 03:5002/15/22
03/19/20

Thank you raid friends

i  have  been  struggling  every  day  for  the  past  couple  months  i  have  taken  advice  on  teams  and  none  of  them  worked  out  sadly  but  after  seeing  someone  talk  about  akoth  smacking  the  spider  by  himself  and  another  person  talking  about  seeing  A  random  team  of  mixed   match  champs  smack  the  crap  out  of  gold  tier  champs  i  soent  four  hours  randomizing  champs  and  came  up  with  this  winning  combo  after  900  enegry  and  an  evening  down  the  drain  i  will  tm  get  my high  elf  lego  finally  thank  you  again  to  the  two  random  people  talking  about  champs  that  inspired  my  random  team  

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2022, 03:5202/15/22
06/25/20

Grats! You have some fantastic champs, just looking at that picture. Tower and Martyr should easily let you 2-key UNM, and Siphi will combo fantastically with Arbiter for your arena team :)

Feb 15, 2022, 03:5502/15/22
03/19/20
kramaswamy.kr

Grats! You have some fantastic champs, just looking at that picture. Tower and Martyr should easily let you 2-key UNM, and Siphi will combo fantastically with Arbiter for your arena team :)

Thank  you  trust  me  i  was  at  whits  end  with  the  spider  and  i  am  so  happy  for  the  next  set  Of  Challenges