All Categories

Plarium Conspiracy Theories

Search
Feb 15, 2022, 00:0202/15/22
02/29/20

Guys,  we  need  to  whip  up  some  more  conspiracy  theories!  The  one  about  clan  boss  drop  rates  was  not  enough!

Hold  up-  here's  one  -Plarium  is  gonna  change  the  name  of  every  champion  in  the  game  one  by  one!

jk,  just  realized  that  they  changed  the  name  of  Stoneskin  so  he  doesn't  get  confused  with  the  artifact  set.

i

"Rockbeast"  just  doesn't  feel  right  whenever  I  see  this  guy  lol.

Anyways,  the  point  of  this  post  was  just  to  see  what  conspiracy  theories  people  are  spreading  around  about  Raid.  Just saw  one  on  Discord  saying  their  going  to  delete  people  legendary  champs  lol

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2022, 00:3102/15/22
Feb 15, 2022, 00:33(edited)
12/19/19

A bad theory going around that Aleksander The Legiondary is a better debuffer for noobs to level up than the lovely rare Warmaiden. 

No conspiracy, just poor information from those still learning  :)

Unless Plarium is giving mods sacred shards for getting noobs to buy lego books right away... hmm, no wonder certain mods are able to book vault legos... just sayin...

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 15, 2022, 00:5202/15/22
Feb 15, 2022, 01:04(edited)
02/24/19

Whelp. This COULD HAVE been a fun thread for fun stuff, but some people have to ruin everything with the FIRST POST. Especially since Trips states this isn't a conspiracy theory...

No conspiracy, just poor information  

...making it clear this is just a bone he wants to pick with us Moderators here by accusing us of getting resources for purposely providing what he sees as "bad advice"

Now we have to close this, sorry Destroyer. I was hoping to see some fun stuff too... sad times.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.