All Categories

Event Points and Rewards.

Search
Feb 12, 2022, 18:0402/12/22
07/20/21

Today  I  started  doing  the  artifact  enhancement  for  Karato  fusion  and  noticed  that  the  points  seemed  to  be  higher  for  the  rare.  I  went  back  and  compared  old  reward  pages  and  sure  enough,  it  costs  way  more  points  to  get  rewards.  

Breakdown:

previously  it  cost  roughly  3000  points  to  get  the  rare  or  the  epic Book.

In  this  event  the  rare  book  is  at  3000  points  and  the  rare  is  at  3500.  

In  the  shard  event,  the  rare  is  at  2500  points  and  in  the  past  at  2000.  

There  are  no  spares  available  for  rares  in  tournoments  this  time,  unlike  in  the  past.  

Even  as  a  willing  spender,  the  continued  increase  in  cost  of  time  and  money  required  to  continue  playing  will  eventually  suck  the  joy  out  of  continued  play.  

Couple  this  with  the  constant  increase  in  cost  of  packs  for  spending  and  I  can't  help  but  conclude  that  this  game  punishes  you  for  both  not  spending  and  punishes  you  for  spending.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2022, 18:0902/12/22
02/14/21

I have noticed this also.

It would be really great if a gaming company cared about all of its customers and no just the krackens and whales 🙁

Feb 12, 2022, 19:0102/12/22
01/19/21

It's a test run for a new baseline. If it works out for them, which is to say if people still go for the fusion, I'm pretty sure this is what you can expect in future events.