Second 6 Star

Second 6 Star

Search
Feb 12, 2022, 07:3302/12/22
02/08/22

Second 6 Star

Hello folks,
I hope you can help me.
I'm unsure which champion to develop next.

What would be a good team for the clan boss?  Im  currently  farming  9-3  for  warmaiden.  Is  Kael  worth  6  Star,  even  he  is  not  mit  starter?

Many  thanks  in  advance  😀

i

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 12, 2022, 10:5402/12/22
12/30/20

For clan boss right now, you're just going to be using your highest ranked champs, for now. Hotatsu should be your lead and is a good 6* for clan boss purposes (after Elhain, potentially a few others) as he brings a really nice kit. Leech on the A1, decrease attack on the A2 and big increase defense/continuous heal on the A3. Being able to cleanse the stun off himself is also a really nice bonus, too. 

Some might disagree I think I'd personally take up Hotatsu next because you've got a good bit of damage already. You will eventually be taking up Royal Guard, Alure and High Khatun, too. 

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 12, 2022, 10:5702/12/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

For clan boss right now, you're just going to be using your highest ranked champs, for now. Hotatsu should be your lead and is a good 6* for clan boss purposes (after Elhain, potentially a few others) as he brings a really nice kit. Leech on the A1, decrease attack on the A2 and big increase defense/continuous heal on the A3. Being able to cleanse the stun off himself is also a really nice bonus, too. 

Some might disagree I think I'd personally take up Hotatsu next because you've got a good bit of damage already. You will eventually be taking up Royal Guard, Alure and High Khatun, too. 

I think Hotatsu is a great choice for the reason you listed. I have put him as the lead in a couple earlyish game CB takeovers.

I actually saw him while grinding to G5 yesterday in some funky team where he just SLAPPED. Very very good early and through mid game Clan Boss, and I guess has some sort of late game use too.

Feb 12, 2022, 11:1102/12/22
10/15/20

I don't see any good Clanboss team right now. Don't bother, you will get more champs as you progress further.

You allready have a bunch of endgame viable champs, that don't bring their whole strength early on: 

Ultimate Galek for hp-burn strategy at Spider dungeon, Alure for Fire Knight, Royal Guard for all dungeon's waves. The damage based on enemy max hp doesn't look so great early on, because in low dungeons the waves are easy and the enemies have low hp. But in dungeons 20+, you will find most of the time the run takes is in stages 1 and 2. Royal Guard just smashes them.

But for early game progression, other champs would be more usefull. Maybe you just take High Khatun to 60 for now. She can serve in any of your teams. You will have more turns than the enemy with her speed boost.

Going for Warmaiden in campaign is a good idea, you need a champ for decrease def.

Feb 12, 2022, 12:2402/12/22
05/13/19

I  got  an  unusual recommendation.

What  about  upgrading  Skull  Lord  to  lvl  50.

Than  saving  your  6  star  chickens  for  1  week  to  see  if  you  pull  any  other  heroes  in  that  time  frame?

Feb 12, 2022, 15:2002/12/22
06/25/20

Hotatsu and Khatun should be your next 60s. They'll both carry you through most content.

Also, I wouldn't waste time farming Warmaiden. You don't need her.

Feb 12, 2022, 15:4802/12/22
02/08/22

Many thanks for your help! So I think my first target should be Hotatsu.  

I suppose the clan boss is my number one priority right?

At what point should I start with dungeons?

Feb 12, 2022, 15:5702/12/22
06/25/20
Maschilein

Many thanks for your help! So I think my first target should be Hotatsu.  

I suppose the clan boss is my number one priority right?

At what point should I start with dungeons?

I don't think you're anywhere close to ready for CB at the moment. CB is really intended for a team of level 60 champs.

My suggestion is to focus on farming campaign for food, and get a team of five level 60s. That'll get you through both dungeon and CB. Unfortunately, you don't have five useful champs yet, for all content. So for now, farm food. I would make Hotatsu your next 60, and then Khatun. If at that point you still don't have more useful champs, Alure and Royal Guard are both good options.

Feb 12, 2022, 22:5302/12/22
05/13/19

I  disagree with  Kramaswamy.

You  should  farm  Campaign  for  the  following heroes:

-  Conqueror

-  Skull  sworn

-  Spirit  Host

-  Templar

-  Bersker

-  Warmaiden 

-  Executioner 

They  are  very  good  heroes.

You  do  want  them  on  your  roster.

While  you  are  farming  these  heroes,  you  want  to  do  alot  of  leveling.

You  need  tons  of  Food.

Once,  you  finish  getting all  the  above  heroes +  food  made.

Your  next  Priority is  Clan  Boss.

----------------------------------------

The  Clan  Boss  team  I  see  for  you  is  the  following:

-  Lightsworn  ----->  Atk  Down  +  Inc.  Def

-  Warmaiden ----->  Def  Down  +  Poison

-  Skullcrown  ----->  Weaken

-  Outlaw  Monk  -->  Poison

-  Avir  ------------> Poison  +  Turn  Meter  +  Heals

A  few  things  to  know  about  the  above  team.

1st  -  You  don't want  to  lvl  Outlaw  Monk  or  Avir  to  60.

I  think  you  ideally want  to  lvl  them  to  50.

Than  replace  them  with  someone better.

2nd  -  A  few  people have  told  you  to  upgrade Hotatsu.

I,  personally,  am  an  Old  School  Raid  player.

I  don't like  Hotatsu  because he  is  a  newer  hero which  can't do  Atk  Down  100%

I  like  Lightsworn  because he  is  an  old  school  hero  which  can  do  Atk  Down  100%.

Obviously,  they  are  both  great  heroes.

They  both  offer  different benefits.

Hotatsu  has  Def  Aura  for  Clan  Boss  +  Leach,  but  his  Atk  Down  is  lacking.

Lightsworn has  100%  Atk  Down  +  Triple  hit  A1,  but  he  has  no  Aura.

Again  Pro's  &  Con's

The  point  I  am  trying  to  make  is  you  only  want  to  use  1  of  them  in  your  team.

Than  lvl  the  one  you  pick  to  60.

------------------------------------------

The  above things  I  am  telling you  should  take  you  about  1  month  to  accomplish.

You  will  still  be  2  weeks  away  from  doing  Dungeons.

BUT  you  will  be  able  to  play  around with  some  Arena  &  Faction  Wars

This  is  were  all  those  heroes I  was  telling you  to  farm  come  into  play

Arena  Offense  Team:

-  High  Khatun

-  SpiritHost 

-  Warmaiden 

-  Skullcrown

Arena  Defense  Team:

-  Doomscreech

-  Mistress  of  Hyms

-  Executioner

-  Templar

Faction Wars:  *Important*  thing  to  note  your  not  building  Full  Faction  Wars  teams.

You  are  only  building 1/2  hero  who  can  help  you  win  few  lvl's  to  use  up  Keys.

Banner  Lords  --->  Conqueror

High  Elfs  -------->  Royal  Guard

Sacred  Order  ---->  Templar  +  Mistress

Barbarians  ------->  Bersker  +  Warmaiden 

O.  Tribes  --------->  Don't have  one

Lizardmen  -------->  Skull  Lord  +  Skull  Sworn

Skinwalkers  ------->  Don't have  one

Orcs  -------------->  Don't have  one

Demonspawn  ----->  Alure

Undead  ----------->  Doomscreech

Dark  Elf  ---------->  Don't have  one

Knight  Rev.  ------->  Skullcrown

Dwarf  ------------->  Avir

Shadowkin  -------->  Don't have  one

Of  course  all  these  heroes  need  to  be  lvl  up  to  50  or  60.

Than  once  they  are  all  lvl  50  or  60.

They  are  going  to  be  naked  with  no  gear!

THAN  BOOM!

Its  the  perfect  time  to  do  Dungeons.

Yeah,  your  probably looking  at  a  solid  6  to  8  weeks  away.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 13, 2022, 10:0702/13/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I don't think you're anywhere close to ready for CB at the moment. CB is really intended for a team of level 60 champs.

My suggestion is to focus on farming campaign for food, and get a team of five level 60s. That'll get you through both dungeon and CB. Unfortunately, you don't have five useful champs yet, for all content. So for now, farm food. I would make Hotatsu your next 60, and then Khatun. If at that point you still don't have more useful champs, Alure and Royal Guard are both good options.

OP, I just wanted to reiterate the advice from Krama.

Work on Hotatsu then Khatun, and likely Royal Guard and Alure after. A much, much better plan than whatever ridiculous plan is being suggested by Player J to go farm and level rare campaign champs to 50 and 60 for one, or more likely, a couple or several months. Sometimes I think he is just sneakily trolling new players.

Just building Hotatsu, High Khatun, Royal Guard and Alure + DPS champ (Starter, etc...) will let you run dungeons and start getting gear. And you can run your FW keys with your current champs and just by planning your food champs based on the FW crypts coming up.

You'll pull other champs as you continue that could change your next 6 star targets, potentially. But you won't regret starting with Hotatsu and High Khatun. :)