All Categories

New Leggos Ruel and Samar

Search
Feb 11, 2022, 18:2002/11/22
11/28/21

Pulled these  2  last  week  and  wanted  to  see  if  anyone  had  any  exp  with  either  or  advice  on  wether  to  invest  in  them  or  not.

***  side  note,  does  anyone  know  how  to  fix  the  text  formatting  so  its  not  double  spacing  everything  like  it  has  here  in  this  post?***

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2022, 18:2302/11/22
06/19/17

I use Samar to solo bommal, nothing else. But it is kind of nice to only have to build one champ for a doomtower boss.

Ruel is good with thea now, see his video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyVUm1h6kAg

Feb 11, 2022, 18:3402/11/22
11/28/21
drone

I use Samar to solo bommal, nothing else. But it is kind of nice to only have to build one champ for a doomtower boss.

Ruel is good with thea now, see his video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyVUm1h6kAg

Awesome, thank  you.  im  no  where  near  getting  doom  tower  going  ,  so  ill  probably  just  vault  Samar  until  i  get  to  that  point  if  thats  really  the  only  place  he  shines.  and  in  the  video  it  looks  like  Ruel  is  just  used  for  his  hex  correct?  Im  still  learning  what  the  hex  actually  does  and  how  its  beneficial,  so  might  have  to  put  Ruel  on  ice  as  well  until  i  am  more  knowledgeable in  that  area.

Feb 11, 2022, 18:3902/11/22
Feb 11, 2022, 23:35(edited)
10/15/20

I have Ruel, and outside of Faction Wars, I don't use him very often. To set his own Hex with the A3 before firing the A2 just takes to long, and the cooldowns are quite long as well.

From pure damage, his A2 is one of the best AoE attacks in the game - if Hex is active. If not, it's utter trash. His A3, that brings the Hex, has a 6 turn cooldown, booked to 4 turns. His A2 has a 4 turn cooldown, booked to 3 turns. But you don't want to use his A2 more often than his A3, because you need the Hex as "laser pointer" to get a strong hit. The faster cooldown on the A2 than on the A3 just makes him worse for AI controlled battles. Played manually, you can hold back his A2 until a Hex is active, but the AI will just use the A2 when aviable. 

I think as partner with the day 450 (!) log-in Champ Cleopterix, he may work very well vs. any wave content in the game. They both can put out Hex, and they both have another skill that gets a strong bonus when the enemy is under Hex. But Ruel without any "servant" that can bring additional Hex is mediocre at best.

/edit:

I just recognized in your screenshot that you allready have Cleopterix. As team, they are really good for waves in DT and dungeons.

Feb 12, 2022, 18:2602/12/22
11/28/21

sounds  good,  thanks  for  the  info.  i  dont  really  have  a  need  for  cleopatrix  before  i  get  other  champs  up  to  60,  so  ill  probably  hold  off  on  Ruel  until  i  get  around  to  cleopatrix    

Feb 12, 2022, 18:4302/12/22
06/25/20

Ruel + Cleo can work okay, yeah. Something else to consider - if you didn't get Yoshi, Ruel is probably your only champ with AOE ACC up. That won't matter right now, but on the higher DT hard stages it'll probably become a requirement.

Feb 13, 2022, 22:5602/13/22
11/28/21
kramaswamy.kr

Ruel + Cleo can work okay, yeah. Something else to consider - if you didn't get Yoshi, Ruel is probably your only champ with AOE ACC up. That won't matter right now, but on the higher DT hard stages it'll probably become a requirement.

Good  info,  yeah,  i  dont  have  Yoshi  so  goos  to  know.