All Categories

No concern for players or game design

Search
Feb 11, 2022, 13:0902/11/22
03/07/20

The designers of this game hve no conern for the community and the feed back that is provided.  Many times I have sent feed back and the only thing I have seen is lame excuses.  they add more and more heros and fail to understand that there needs to be balance with the ones they already have in game and stop adding more. 

Player score SHOULD be a factor as to how strong a team is and I have gone against a team that has over 100k less player power and my team was onshot by the other team.  and my team was full mastery, booked to lvl 60.  that is what I call an in ballance.  The only respones I recieved when voicing my concer from a GM was "Player score is just a guide".  There is NO other way to determin if you should put your team against the opponent.

When in a campainge or other similar type of event your toons will use all of there CD but when you win the first round all of your buffs are removed and CD are not reset.  the second round your apponets have all of there CD and many times you will fail at that event becaus of this.  

The company has no concern for their player base and are only concered with how they are going to make money.  This is evedent from the sicking number of popups that you see.  90% of their player base does not spend large amounts of money on these weak offers.

Plarium:  Ifx your game or you will lose MORE of your player base then you already have.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2022, 13:4002/11/22
10/15/20

There are so many things really wrong in this game - and your rant didn't hit any of them.

1. One thing Raid really does well is exactly the balance of the new champs. Unlike all other games existing for 3 years, we have no power creep in Raid from new champs outperforming the older ones. In most cases, the older champs are far better than the newer. Champs like Valk, Maneater, Madame are in the game for a very long period allready.

2. It's not clear, what you are talking about: player power or team power (in arena), what are different things. Player Power actually has influence on the matchmaking in bronze and silver arena.

If you really think team power should have influence on the matchmaking, that is idea is just total bs. Instead of using better gear, players would ungear their champs to reduce the team power. How can anybody think this could lead to a better arena?

3. Maybe you should rework your team compositions. Even if it is true that the enemies in wave 2 have an advantage while starting without CD, that is no problem for millions of other Raid players.