Spider HELP!

Spider HELP!

Search
Feb 11, 2022, 01:5702/11/22
11/28/21

Spider HELP!

i

i

Welp, I’m back with another plea for help, lol. Thanks to anyone/everyone btw for all the help with my CB comp, much appreciated. 

This time it’s spider, and as embarrassing as it is, I can’t pass 13. I have changed team comps so much, I honestly don’t even remember the original that was able to pass 12. 

Here’s my roster, any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2022, 02:0602/11/22
06/25/20

No offense but - do you mind putting those images here? I don't recognize that imagesharing site, and I'm reluctant to click on links that I don't recognize :)

You can click the circled button and then put the URL in, or you can just copy the image itself and paste it in:

i

Feb 11, 2022, 06:2902/11/22
11/28/21
kramaswamy.kr

No offense but - do you mind putting those images here? I don't recognize that imagesharing site, and I'm reluctant to click on links that I don't recognize :)

You can click the circled button and then put the URL in, or you can just copy the image itself and paste it in:

i

Sorry about that, went ahead and attatched  them.

Feb 11, 2022, 10:2302/11/22
Feb 11, 2022, 10:32(edited)
02/14/21

My advice would be do not worry about spider and get more champs to 60. 

You have a pretty nice starting roster there, but you need more 60s.

I see skullchrusher, Apo, Seer,Uugo, seeker and just listing epics as they are normally easier to books

Edit sorry did what I hate when others do to me did not answer the question.

To me BEK, Ninja and Scyl is decent gear should be able to do Spider 13, might need 2 more Aoe damage dealers.

Feb 11, 2022, 18:0802/11/22
11/28/21
Minin

My advice would be do not worry about spider and get more champs to 60. 

You have a pretty nice starting roster there, but you need more 60s.

I see skullchrusher, Apo, Seer,Uugo, seeker and just listing epics as they are normally easier to books

Edit sorry did what I hate when others do to me did not answer the question.

To me BEK, Ninja and Scyl is decent gear should be able to do Spider 13, might need 2 more Aoe damage dealers.

I really should be spending all of my time in 12-3, I completely agree. However, I get bored and want to expierience other parts of the game sometimes which I know isn’t efficient, but I still do it lol.  Also, some of the jewelry would really help me out in arena specifically and also CB, even being 4*. All that said, I know I’m wasting time and energy in there, still would like to get a team together that I can atleast work on over time. 

Thanks!

Feb 11, 2022, 19:0602/11/22
06/19/17

As minin said you should not worry too much about spider.

My guess is a damage built scyl and cupicus should get you up to about level 15/16. If not your gear is not ready for it. Around stage 16 AOE nukers will no longer cut it. you basicly need hp burn champions and cc on the spiders or high shield. Most commonly provided by miscreated monster.

You have a void legendary - no coldheart hiding in vault? She is strong in spider as stage go up.

With that said do I spot my favorite champion Turvold there? He is very strong if you build him well. He can really nuke hard. I actually used him upto level 19 spider where his hits starts to fall off abit compared to enemy max hp hits and hp burn. You will not regret building him though - maybe not the next to build but still.

Feb 11, 2022, 20:1102/11/22
11/28/21

no  coldheart  or  MM unfortunately.    Ive  always  been  told  turvold  is  very  niche  and  difficult  to  use  and  get  much  out  of,  your  thoughts?

Feb 11, 2022, 20:2702/11/22
Feb 11, 2022, 20:31(edited)
06/19/17

If got him as my second void legendary and he helped me immensely.

I built him in relentess set back when it was not nerfed yet, but it still suit him well.

Attach % boots is recommend. He only need 70% crit rate due to his selfbuff that is reliable. As a damage dealer he benefits alot from booking. He will go down to using Juggernaugth every second turn due to his extra turn ability. As every attack based champion he needs support but I will not say he is much harder to get going than so many other champions. He is hard to make work in a unk. Clan boss team though.

But his damage potential is immense. He is on par with dracomorph on nigthmare clan boss but falls off abit in ultra nigthmare due to higher defense which hurt him more than draco.

Places i have used him

Clan boss (stopped using him once i got second maneater for unk. team) He contributed about 20 million damage on nm and about 13-15 million on ult. nm.

Doom tower floors (was my solution against Siphi waves on hard doom tower waves last rotation)

Doom tower bosses (Celestina griphon and other fights you just need to hit hard on)

Fire knigth (still do sometimes). He hits hard an contributes to 2 hits+ (due to relentless) to FK shield.

Spider (not endgame viable)

EDIT:

He is decent in Hydra aswell on both normal and hard. Not sure after that. He can smack down a head really fast to rescue a champ.

Feb 11, 2022, 20:2902/11/22
Feb 11, 2022, 20:30(edited)
10/15/20

You have to understand how Spider works first.

If the Big Spider gets a turn, she will consume all Spiderlings and heal according to the number of Spiderlings alive. In lower stages, a bunch of strong champs with area damage can prevent that. Just kill all Spiderlings before the big one gets a turn. That doesn't work in higher stages anymore, the small Spiderlings just have to much hp here.

The big Spider is immune to heal reduction, so you have to find a way to prevent her from healing. Turnmeter reduction is king. She will heal if she gets a turn - so never let her get a turn. Apo, Scyl, Visix, Armiger, Ninja should work  for a while - at lvl 60.

Yes, 12.3 is boring. But a team without lvl 60 champs will have success nowhere in this game.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 11, 2022, 21:1002/11/22
12/30/20

Skadi is 100% correct, about the mechanics and also our need for more level 60s. As for spider the sustainability that Apo/Visix/Scyl bring should help a lot in smoothing out the runs.

Also there's no debate that the upside with Turvold is immense but the set up has to be there with books and buffs. I think he could be fun for OP in the future. :)

Feb 13, 2022, 23:0502/13/22
11/28/21
dthorne04

Skadi is 100% correct, about the mechanics and also our need for more level 60s. As for spider the sustainability that Apo/Visix/Scyl bring should help a lot in smoothing out the runs.

Also there's no debate that the upside with Turvold is immense but the set up has to be there with books and buffs. I think he could be fun for OP in the future. :)

I  appreciate  the  feedback.  Im  living  in  12-3  right  now.  But  sometimes  need  to  check  out  some  of  the  other  content to  break  up  the  boredom,  lol.  if  i  remember  right  Visix  was  pretty  bad  at  one  time,  but  received  a  buff  correct? im  assuming shes  now  worth  investing  in?  Thanks  again!

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 13, 2022, 23:2002/13/22
Feb 13, 2022, 23:20(edited)
12/30/20
Arenayyy2022

I  appreciate  the  feedback.  Im  living  in  12-3  right  now.  But  sometimes  need  to  check  out  some  of  the  other  content to  break  up  the  boredom,  lol.  if  i  remember  right  Visix  was  pretty  bad  at  one  time,  but  received  a  buff  correct? im  assuming shes  now  worth  investing  in?  Thanks  again!

I completely understand wanting to get out of the 12-3 grind. Can be very, very monotonous at times. 

Yep, Visix was a former vault champion who became quite good after her buff. Definitely worth building out now.