01/04/20

Karato Foxhunter Fusion Calendar

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2022, 23:5102/11/22
02/14/21

been meaning to ask is the in game correct, you fuse the same epic 4 times?

Feb 11, 2022, 23:5202/11/22
01/04/20
Minin

been meaning to ask is the in game correct, you fuse the same epic 4 times?

It is! 

Feb 14, 2022, 01:0602/14/22
Feb 14, 2022, 01:08(edited)
03/18/20

lol well here i was thinking ill drop 10 voids incase pull cardiel and  sacreds for points for rare and maybe chase the epic, guess my sacred rng has finally changed 

1 sacred pulled elder skarg then 2nd sacred pulled foxhunter - yew fusion done lol 

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 14, 2022, 01:1502/14/22
02/24/19
benpountney77

lol well here i was thinking ill drop 10 voids incase pull cardiel and  sacreds for points for rare and maybe chase the epic, guess my sacred rng has finally changed 

1 sacred pulled elder skarg then 2nd sacred pulled foxhunter - yew fusion done lol 

Congrats!

........Although....... DUPE SYSTEM! 0_0

(My fellow Mod @dthorne04 shamed me into doing Tatura's fusion even though I pulled him on the Summon Rush for this very reason lol)

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 14, 2022, 02:5702/14/22
Feb 14, 2022, 02:57(edited)
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Congrats!

(My fellow Mod @dthorne04 shamed me into doing Tatura's fusion even though I pulled him on the Summon Rush for this very reason lol)

How else will you unleash a stampede of Taturii? :) 

Feb 14, 2022, 20:3702/14/22
03/18/20
harleQuinn

Congrats!

yeha thought about dupe system but decided against it but i did go all in dropping my last 12 sacreds and who wouldve thought pulled myself a cryt king graal and some random chick by the name of dutchess yewwww lol so all up 4 legos from 14 sacreds my best return to date.

When you see gold you just hope its not a 3rd cillian or someone like that - 4 new legos i cant complain at all 

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 15, 2022, 01:0702/15/22
02/24/19
benpountney77

yeha thought about dupe system but decided against it but i did go all in dropping my last 12 sacreds and who wouldve thought pulled myself a cryt king graal and some random chick by the name of dutchess yewwww lol so all up 4 legos from 14 sacreds my best return to date.

When you see gold you just hope its not a 3rd cillian or someone like that - 4 new legos i cant complain at all 

DUCHESS!

The Queen Bee herself!! Best affinity legendary in the game, in my opinion. Congrats!

Feb 15, 2022, 01:1002/15/22
03/18/20
harleQuinn

DUCHESS!

The Queen Bee herself!! Best affinity legendary in the game, in my opinion. Congrats!

trying to work out what to put on her for doom tower hard either way i go i know itll be high hp, speed around 260 plus preferred, high resist 

time to farm heap of silver before gearing her out lol 

Feb 15, 2022, 01:2202/15/22
01/04/20

Why is everyone getting Duchess but poor Harbby :(

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 15, 2022, 07:2702/15/22
02/24/19
Harbby

Why is everyone getting Duchess but poor Harbby :(

Cause you literally have EVERY OTHER legendary in the game. Like ALL OF THEM. lol

Feb 15, 2022, 16:2402/15/22
01/04/20
harleQuinn

Cause you literally have EVERY OTHER legendary in the game. Like ALL OF THEM. lol

-.- good point 

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 16, 2022, 22:4602/16/22
02/24/19
Harbby

-.- good point 

-_-

Feb 18, 2022, 14:4002/18/22
06/14/20

Thx for the calendar. So without summoning (hardcore pay for sacrreds) you cant fuze Karato....This game is pure pay to win now, ill probably stop to play this pure pay to win grotesque.

Feb 18, 2022, 16:5102/18/22
01/04/20
nieth13

Thx for the calendar. So without summoning (hardcore pay for sacrreds) you cant fuze Karato....This game is pure pay to win now, ill probably stop to play this pure pay to win grotesque.

You can also save your shards for fusion events, typically you only need to do one of the summom events. 

Feb 19, 2022, 15:2302/19/22
Feb 19, 2022, 15:35(edited)
06/14/20
Harbby

You can also save your shards for fusion events, typically you only need to do one of the summom events. 

Yes, but i used all my sacreds for Wythir, before. And only sacred shards, or not 2x ancient is pretty whale like. Don't you think ?

I more thing. Can you explain me how its possible that i need 390 points in Classic Arena Takedown while my friend need just 330 point to get top personal reward?

Feb 19, 2022, 15:3002/19/22
01/04/20
nieth13

Yes, but i used all my sacreds for Wythir, before. And only sacred shards, or not 2x ancient is pretty whale like. Don't you think ?

I more thing. Can you explain me how its possible that i need 390 points in Classic Arena Takedown while my friend need just 330 point to get top personal reward?

Not really, if you're f2p you have to save your resources. You decided to pick Wythir which is a fantastic pick, she's an amazing healer. Now start stock piling for future fusions and make sure to only pick the ones your account really needs. 

Feb 19, 2022, 15:4102/19/22
Feb 19, 2022, 16:04(edited)
06/14/20
Harbby

Not really, if you're f2p you have to save your resources. You decided to pick Wythir which is a fantastic pick, she's an amazing healer. Now start stock piling for future fusions and make sure to only pick the ones your account really needs. 

My account need Wythir, and also Karato. Im sure i know what i need.

So you are saying that its ok to not be able to capture Foxhunter fuse or any fuse. without summoning / hardcore shard use for not nice summon events (only usable is 2x or sometimes GCE). I mean why would anyone spend shards for 1x/10x ? Which is Practicaly the same. As a reasonable person you use your shards for 2x events or on guaranteed champion event (GCE). Otherwise you waste your resources.

You are basicaly saying that High level player like me, cant get / summon / Fuse hero for completeng all events except those paywall summons evens, where you either pay for it, or use yours saved shards for better usage then 1x/10x. Summoning on 1x/10x evens is stupid usage of your resources, its practicaly wasing them, so at the end you either buy them or you lose so much.

Tell me why would anyone summon on 1x 10x rates ? Anyone with basic math knowledge will not do it. Its like to go to shot and buy only things which are not discount, and ignore discount thing.. ITS STUPID.

Im pretty sure you will not be able to answer the truth, because you cant admit thats im right and its paywall summon event.

Feb 19, 2022, 16:2402/19/22
Feb 19, 2022, 16:30(edited)
01/04/20
nieth13

So you are saying that its ok to not be able to capture Foxhunter fuse or any fuse. without summoning / hardcore shard use for not nice summon events (only usable is 2x or sometimes GCE). I mean why would anyone spend shards for 1x/10x ? Which is Practicaly the same. As a reasonable person you use your shards for 2x events or on guaranteed champion event (GCE). Otherwise you waste your resources.

You are basicaly saying that High level player like me, cant get / summon / Fuse hero for completeng all events except those paywall summons evens, where you either pay for it, or use yours saved shards for better usage then 1x/10x. Summoning on 1x/10x evens is stupid usage of your resources, its practicaly wasing them, so at the end you either buy them or you lose so much.

Tell me why would anyone summon on 1x 10x rates ? Anyone with basic math knowledge will not do it. Its like to go to shot and buy only things which are not discount, and ignore discount thing.. ITS STUPID.

Im pretty sure you will not be able to answer the truth, because you cant admit thats im right and its paywall summon event.

I wasn't saying that you don't know your account well enough, I'm saying that you have to pick which events to spend your resources on to get the best champions for your account, which you clearly did. It's unfortunate that you can't get everything you want, but no game hands you everything. This is a game of resource management plain and simple. 

So you are saying that its ok to not be able to capture Foxhunter fuse or any fuse.

No, that's clearly not what I said at all. I said you have to choose carefully which fusion you should go for. Eventually you'll reach a point in the game where you can get almost every fusion. 

You are basicaly saying that High level player like me, cant get / summon / Fuse hero for completeng all events except those paywall summons evens, where you either pay for it, or use yours saved shards for better usage then 1x/10x. Summoning

Well lets see here, you claim to be a high level player. Truly high level players would be aware that many of the previous fusions could be done with doing one or none of the summoning events. 

And as for paywall summon events. 

My fellow moderator Quinn is completely free to play, and she actually is a high level player who manages to get nearly every fusion event without paying. 

I also have reached a point where I can do every fusion without paying any money at all, but I am a retired whale so maybe not the best example. 

It doesn't really matter how I answer, I'm sure you wouldn't consider it the truth unless I agree with you. 

Feb 20, 2022, 03:2502/20/22
Feb 20, 2022, 03:30(edited)
06/14/20
Harbby

I wasn't saying that you don't know your account well enough, I'm saying that you have to pick which events to spend your resources on to get the best champions for your account, which you clearly did. It's unfortunate that you can't get everything you want, but no game hands you everything. This is a game of resource management plain and simple. 

So you are saying that its ok to not be able to capture Foxhunter fuse or any fuse.

No, that's clearly not what I said at all. I said you have to choose carefully which fusion you should go for. Eventually you'll reach a point in the game where you can get almost every fusion. 

You are basicaly saying that High level player like me, cant get / summon / Fuse hero for completeng all events except those paywall summons evens, where you either pay for it, or use yours saved shards for better usage then 1x/10x. Summoning

Well lets see here, you claim to be a high level player. Truly high level players would be aware that many of the previous fusions could be done with doing one or none of the summoning events. 

And as for paywall summon events. 

My fellow moderator Quinn is completely free to play, and she actually is a high level player who manages to get nearly every fusion event without paying. 

I also have reached a point where I can do every fusion without paying any money at all, but I am a retired whale so maybe not the best example. 

It doesn't really matter how I answer, I'm sure you wouldn't consider it the truth unless I agree with you. 

I'm a realist. I used over 150 ancient crystals to get Kaymar, but I didn't get him. Then I used all my Sacred crystals to get Wythir. Then came this event. I really wanted a Karato fuse because I will focus on Yumeko, which is not so good without Karato. I didn't expect to have to spend another 1000 shards to get it when I did everything I could ... every part except summoning. I don't know if previous Fuse events were paygate like this. Last time I Fused Tatura, without summoning, if I remember well.

For free to play player or low spender is almost impossible to get any Fuse unless he prepares in advance and spends all his resources stupidly. >> Poor use of their resources.

Btw i dont need you to agree with me. You know im right. Sad thing is you will not admit that.

Did your fiend Quinn got Wythir and Karato ? If yes then he/she is one of milion FTP players.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 20, 2022, 05:2202/20/22
12/30/20
nieth13

I'm a realist. I used over 150 ancient crystals to get Kaymar, but I didn't get him. Then I used all my Sacred crystals to get Wythir. Then came this event. I really wanted a Karato fuse because I will focus on Yumeko, which is not so good without Karato. I didn't expect to have to spend another 1000 shards to get it when I did everything I could ... every part except summoning. I don't know if previous Fuse events were paygate like this. Last time I Fused Tatura, without summoning, if I remember well.

For free to play player or low spender is almost impossible to get any Fuse unless he prepares in advance and spends all his resources stupidly. >> Poor use of their resources.

Btw i dont need you to agree with me. You know im right. Sad thing is you will not admit that.

Did your fiend Quinn got Wythir and Karato ? If yes then he/she is one of milion FTP players.

You have to prioritize. You know you're in the midst of a fusion and you know that you're going to have to very likely have to open shards/old fragment fusions (whether it be mysteries, also knowing this weekend was a sacred 2x, or old fragments) because this weekend was a champion chase. 

Tatura was a bit of an exception with regards to shard/fragment summon requirements during the fusion. After seeing last weekend's Summon Rush you needed to plan to have shards ready for this weekend, if you did open last weekend to get the fragments. 

It is not impossible if you are downing UNM and NM clanboss double chests everyday and doing other activities such as normal doom tower, hard doom tower, and in general planning your shards/fragment summons around fusions.

While opening your shards during a 2x yields better rates, if you are doing the work to get a guaranteed legendary (or epic in the case of Demytha, Magnarr, etc.), then you know what you are getting and can build your account out in a consistent way, doing that. 

Historically speaking, you do need to plan to have shards or old fragment fusions ready to go for fusions.