All Categories

2x Ancient pull helping my CB team

Search
Feb 10, 2022, 10:5302/10/22
02/08/21

Hi,

So right now I 2key NM Clan Boss. With the latest 2x Ancient pull I got some nice Champions in. I really don't know where to start or who to use.
My team right now is Geo 187 - FB 187- Aox 187 - Versulf 174- Vogoth 198

Versulf and Vogoth are mostly surviving and the 3 other champions are dying first. I think because just 2 of 3 turns is buffed with ally prot and incr deff? Also Geo has 1 attack that is not doing damage, so not getting healed. Maybe not the best lead?

So new champions I got in are for example rearguard serguent, the frog, doompriest, Vergis.

I really want to know what kind of team you would create. Just let me know, thanks!

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 10, 2022, 12:3702/10/22
10/15/20

If there are no champs with bad affinity and no injured ones, where the CB "thinks" he could kill them, his single target will most likely hit the team leader. I allways put Vogoth in charge, so you get the passive heal from this attack as well.

I also think Vogoth could be a bit slower. The best things he does, healing and leech debuff, are done when he gets hit. You don't need that much speed on him.

Feb 10, 2022, 13:2402/10/22
02/08/21
Skadi

If there are no champs with bad affinity and no injured ones, where the CB "thinks" he could kill them, his single target will most likely hit the team leader. I allways put Vogoth in charge, so you get the passive heal from this attack as well.

I also think Vogoth could be a bit slower. The best things he does, healing and leech debuff, are done when he gets hit. You don't need that much speed on him.

I did read on multiple platforms Vogoth should be last, than you will get the most healing. 

The CB won't hit all 5 champions at the same time with his AOE, he hits 1 to 5. So Vogoth as last you get the best healling, as he did already hid the first 4 champions.