Clan Boss help

Clan Boss help

Search
Feb 5, 2022, 16:4402/05/22
01/06/22

Clan Boss help

Hello. 

I need suggestions from you. 

I’m still early game player. Up to friday 2x Ive been doing 8 million dmg to brutal CB. 

My starting 5 was: Kael, Dhukk, Uugo, Vogoth and Rector Drath

I’ve pulled Vizier Ovelis, Sandlashed Survivor, Toragi the Frog and Aox the Rememberer. 

Im thinking about team with:

1) Vogoth(lead) - Im still grinding for gear so I dont have 200 ACC without him. 

2) Kael 

3) Vizier Ovelis

4) Toragi the Frog

5) Sandlashed Survivor

I  need  to  book  Toragi  and  Sandlashed  so  they  will  work  together.

What do you think about it? Maybe you have other suggestions for me?

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 5, 2022, 17:0602/05/22
06/25/20

With Vizier, you don't need Kael. Toragi's poisons will stick because of Vizier's extend, so Kael contributes nothing. The others are definitely correct. The piece of the puzzle which is missing is someone with block debuffs or cleanse debuffs, to deal with the stun. In a pinch, you could certainly have Vogoth take the stun, but you're better off having it be dealt with more organically.

Look through your roster and see if you have anyone else with block or cleanse debuffs. Did you get Ninja? If you did, you'll definitely want him on that 5th spot. If not, keep Kael in for now, but you should definitely be on the lookout for someone else to fill that spot.

The big piece you're missing on the team is DEF down / Weaken. Rhazin will definitely work, but I'm guessing you're nowhere close to that. If you have someone who does DEF down and someone else who does Weaken, you can also drop Sandlashed and Kael in place of those two.

Feb 5, 2022, 18:1602/05/22
01/06/22

What  about  Dhukk  for  Kael?

About  block  debuffs  and  cleanse,  hmm.  I  have  Uugo  and  Reliquary  Tender.  What  do  you  think?

No  Ninja  here  :(

Feb 5, 2022, 18:5102/05/22
06/25/20
Reponger

What  about  Dhukk  for  Kael?

About  block  debuffs  and  cleanse,  hmm.  I  have  Uugo  and  Reliquary  Tender.  What  do  you  think?

No  Ninja  here  :(

The problem with Dhukk is that he'll take up a debuff slot with his ACC down, which'll lower your overall damage significantly. You ideally want that debuff bar filled with poisons, with the only other slots filled with ATK down, DEF down, and Weaken. Each "useless" debuff reduces your damage output by 50K per turn, which, over a 40 turn+ fight, could easily be the difference between two-key and three-key.

The problem with Uugo for a cleanser is that her cleanse is on a 4-turn CD. You can still make it work, by getting her on a 4:3 rotation, but it's much more difficult to pull off.

As for Reliquary Tender - she'd work, but she's also completely worthless beyond that. I would expect you'll be better off just letting Vogoth eat the stun instead.

Maybe post your full roster? You may have some sleeper hits you aren't aware of.

Feb 5, 2022, 19:0402/05/22
01/06/22

i

i

i

Feb 5, 2022, 19:1502/05/22
Feb 5, 2022, 19:18(edited)
01/02/22

Sounds  like  some  big  names  to  me  im  still  newish  too.  Uugo ive  only  heard  about   but  on  paper  has  leech,  dec  def,  and  clear  1  debuff/  heal/  revive!  Seems  like  he  fills  a  few  rolls,  maybe  too  spread  out.

I  use  dhukk  for  my  dec  def.  Depending  on  gear  better  than  war  maiden  whos  traditionally  the  free  starter  dec  def.  Idk  about  replacing  kael  though  mine  has  passed  my  starter  athel  in  power  and  does  equal  damage.  

Rector  drath  i  used  to  fear  in  arena,  not  so  much  anymore.  Maybe  i  just  try  to  kill  her  first,  im  not  even  sure  what  she  does.  Might  be  safe  to  phase  her  out  a  bit.

I  Also  use  Toragi,  hes  alright  idk  how  special  or  worth  trading  for  other  big  names.  Vogoth  i  think  is  healing  oriented,  youve  got  leech  and  is  rector  some  healing  so  dont  need  them  all.  For  cb  i  figure  he  starts  hitting  pretty  hard  after  round  20  so  i  just  want  to  put  out  as  much  damage  and  survive  until  mid  20's  rather  than  bring  many  healers.

IDK  how  much  it  matters  to  you  whos  already  60  and  how  much  its  more  a  matter  of  getting  everyone  leveled,  geared  and  masteries  vs  new  champs  as  most  seem  like  good  ones  and  you  say  youre  new.  Still  itd  be  time  to  decide  who  to  focus  on  and  bring  to  60.

i  use  toragi  and  dhukk  and  hitting  similar  on  cb  i  think.  7  million  on  nightmare should  be  on  brutal  but  following  the  clan.  

Edit:  if  you  can  fill  with  more  poison  arguments  against  dhukk  makes  sense.  Ive  usually  got  room.  Toragi  wont  fill  it  by  himself  except  when  cb quadruple  hitting  you  under  50%  health.

Feb 5, 2022, 19:1702/05/22
Feb 5, 2022, 19:19(edited)
06/25/20

Okay - so for now, I would just replace Kael with Corpse Collector. She'll let you fill poisons up quickly. Leave Vogoth as the stun target. In the mean time, work towards Rhazin, who'll replace Corpse Collector once you get him.

Feb 5, 2022, 19:1902/05/22
06/25/20

@Akbar - remember, OP has Vizier. That changes all the calculations.

Feb 5, 2022, 19:3702/05/22
01/06/22

@kramaswamy.kr 

Everything  is  clear  now.  Thank  you  very  much  for  your  time  and  help.  So  I'm  focusing  on  gearing  and  Rhazin.