All Categories

Demon Lord increase atack????Hydra?a joke.10x chance for a champ?

Search
Feb 4, 2022, 23:1602/04/22
12/11/18

I noticed with no satisfaction that now demon lord has his own increase atack skill.like wasnt hard enough to earn a decent ammount of damage, now the fight was made shorter if dont increase the resistance of team(money ofc),and like the rewards are decent(doing normal difficulty and get a common item???c'mon).

Hydra?after few runs I decided not worth to event try make teams after the heads specificity, and the GREAT UNIQUE CHAMP not motivating. 

10x times chance for getting a champ from any shards:how nany do I need  to have decent chance?last time used 27 ancient shards and not enough (again money, ofc)

To conclude,from the beginning was disappointed by ridiculous  chances for dropping legendary or epics,cost if artefact upgrades, change of gear,and ridiculous higher  ammount of points in events and tournaments to get shards so after a try and spend  more than 1000 energy, I quit trying.

Change after change the game is more and more for spenders(been they that,spend money, little satisfaction),so my opinion is same:not worth a penny and soon will not be worthy the time.

Better back to real life .Thanks but no thanks 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2022, 23:2202/04/22
06/25/20

Increase attack happens when Demon Lord drops below 50%. This isn't new. Alongside that, Demon Lord will get an affinity, and, depending on the affinity, one of three debuffs on his second attack. He also gains extra hits on both of his first two attacks. None of this is new.

To your question on 10x - definitely more than 27. You could do the math, but if your objective was to get at least a coin-flip on the 10x champ, we're probably talking thousands of shards necessary.

But I'm sure you weren't here for an actual answer, so ... So long, and thanks for all the fish?

Feb 5, 2022, 00:2002/05/22
09/14/20
kramaswamy.kr

Increase attack happens when Demon Lord drops below 50%. This isn't new. Alongside that, Demon Lord will get an affinity, and, depending on the affinity, one of three debuffs on his second attack. He also gains extra hits on both of his first two attacks. None of this is new.

To your question on 10x - definitely more than 27. You could do the math, but if your objective was to get at least a coin-flip on the 10x champ, we're probably talking thousands of shards necessary.

But I'm sure you weren't here for an actual answer, so ... So long, and thanks for all the fish?

Oh..somebody who likes Douglas Adams..;)

Feb 5, 2022, 01:0102/05/22
01/04/20

To add on, this isn't just a 10x for a specific champion, it's also a 2x chance from ancient shards.