All Categories

BAD CHAT BOT BAD

BAD CHAT BOT BAD

Search
Feb 4, 2022, 07:0902/04/22
10/28/21

BAD CHAT BOT BAD

Yes your spam bot please get rid of it, it isnt properly doing its job from what I have seen, I have watched it ban 5+ people today alone just for talking, it also banned me for asking for advice on clan boss team, i asked the question ( does geomancer replace Ninja in CB? ) and boom the bot banned me for spam, and this makes the 5th or 6th time it has banned me for spam for just talking, now your company makes plenty of money each year to fix these kind of things and if you dont want to spend money to fix it please take a hammer to it, or let your chat mods have the ability to unban us, and dont give me that mess that the bot AI is still learning because it hasnt apparently learned anything in 3 years now, so once people say hey im not spending any more money until you fix these types of problems will you fix it? Or will you get rid of the chat bot? because it clearly isnt working properly so it is as simple as taking a hammer to it to be honest, because im new and still learning and get chat banned for asking for some advice? So now im banned until august because I asked for advice, it makes me not want to spend any more money if I cannot ask for advice and properly build my teams so I can spend more money to build them up further.......oh and make sure to remove these bots ability to stack bans having people banned out to 2040 just for talking and then waste supports time to unban us....... thats kind of customer retentions 101 there. And then I sit and watch real Spammers SPAM many many many times and not catch a ban from the bot why? because its broken and needs fixing, so I expect it to get fixed or removed soon please thank you. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Feb 4, 2022, 07:5202/04/22
02/24/19

Just a side note, we put in your unban request with support for you right after you requested it on the Discord. I expect you to be freed shortly. Hopefully todayish.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 4, 2022, 08:0002/04/22
02/24/19

I am back to add that we will continue to push for Bot Reform on all our behalfs, Country. 👍

Feb 5, 2022, 06:1102/05/22
10/28/21
harleQuinn

I am back to add that we will continue to push for Bot Reform on all our behalfs, Country. 👍

Thank you kindly HQ<3