All Categories

Drop rate from NM+UNM  CLAN BOSS

Drop rate from NM+UNM CLAN BOSS

Search
Jan 26, 2022, 22:3801/26/22
12/23/19

Drop rate from NM+UNM CLAN BOSS

I was recording last 34 days of opening 4 top chests a day from nm and unm clab boss,in totla of 136 chest drop rate is is shockingly bad. NM clan boss dose not give a singel Sacred shard (68 chest) and just 2 legendary book You can say well is just nm to get better rewards on UNM.

UNM clan boss give 9 sacred shards (68 chest) and amazing 3 legendary books. 

in total i recived 5 legendary book whcih is total joke for top rewards  .19 epick book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great nerf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 26, 2022, 22:5001/26/22
12/19/19

Overall, I would guesstimate your drops were average to above-average but I don't know what the expected rates are tbh.  Sacreds has to be above expected, no?  So for 1 month you did better on sacreds and worse on lego books.  NM has always been crap, lol.  

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 26, 2022, 23:0301/26/22
12/30/20
Trips

Overall, I would guesstimate your drops were average to above-average but I don't know what the expected rates are tbh.  Sacreds has to be above expected, no?  So for 1 month you did better on sacreds and worse on lego books.  NM has always been crap, lol.  

He was a bit unlucky on sacreds, very unlucky on legendary books. If we zero in on just UNM he was about right on sacreds, and got whacked on lego books by about 65% (rough guess). 

Jarek: While I feel for you, unfortunately this is a very very small sample size that is not indicative of much. I had a streak recently where I got 11 sacreds in 18 days from 2x UNM/NM, and give or take and in the last 3+ weeks I've gotten 2 or so. It's just how it goes. 

Were you tracking before this when you felt things were normal/better in your favour, or just started up when you felt things were going poorly? Taking all of your possible data into account does matter. 

Jan 26, 2022, 23:0701/26/22
02/20/17

i

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 27, 2022, 18:5401/27/22
02/24/19
LADYGAGA

i

I'm not sure where the chart comes from, but Plarium wants us to mention that datamined info is not a reliable source of drop rates, game info, and all that.

Variance is tough Jarek. Sorry you've had a bad run. I have also gotten very very few sacreds in the last 30 days, about half or even less of what my clanmates are getting right now.

Jan 27, 2022, 21:3601/27/22
02/20/17
harleQuinn

I'm not sure where the chart comes from, but Plarium wants us to mention that datamined info is not a reliable source of drop rates, game info, and all that.

Variance is tough Jarek. Sorry you've had a bad run. I have also gotten very very few sacreds in the last 30 days, about half or even less of what my clanmates are getting right now.

I understand about being suspicious, that chart is just a small chunk of a much larger file that shows drop rates for all sorts of things like the dungeons, potions, clan boss, factions, etc. It is readily available by searching this forum for "drop rates" in the search box. The name "BOBO" should be a clue. That does not mean I can vouch for that file, but much of the info is common knowledge by now.

I am wary about posting Internet links.

Jan 27, 2022, 22:4001/27/22
12/23/19
dthorne04

He was a bit unlucky on sacreds, very unlucky on legendary books. If we zero in on just UNM he was about right on sacreds, and got whacked on lego books by about 65% (rough guess). 

Jarek: While I feel for you, unfortunately this is a very very small sample size that is not indicative of much. I had a streak recently where I got 11 sacreds in 18 days from 2x UNM/NM, and give or take and in the last 3+ weeks I've gotten 2 or so. It's just how it goes. 

Were you tracking before this when you felt things were normal/better in your favour, or just started up when you felt things were going poorly? Taking all of your possible data into account does matter. 

very small sampel ??? are u telling player to play this game for more then 34 days then maybe you will get some rewards ?? 

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 27, 2022, 22:4401/27/22
12/30/20
LADYGAGA

I understand about being suspicious, that chart is just a small chunk of a much larger file that shows drop rates for all sorts of things like the dungeons, potions, clan boss, factions, etc. It is readily available by searching this forum for "drop rates" in the search box. The name "BOBO" should be a clue. That does not mean I can vouch for that file, but much of the info is common knowledge by now.

I am wary about posting Internet links.

I believe the point Quinn is trying to make is that datamined info is not data confirmed by Plarium and should be treated as such. 'Tis all. :)  

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 27, 2022, 22:4901/27/22
12/30/20
Lucifer

very small sampel ??? are u telling player to play this game for more then 34 days then maybe you will get some rewards ?? 

What I said and am trying to say is we have all gone through streaks where drops were seemingly not on our side in the game, and have gone through phases where it rained sacred shards and legendary books. 

Short term luck does not define long term luck or odds. 

Jan 27, 2022, 23:1501/27/22
06/25/20
Lucifer

It's a lottery game, buddy. If you're upset over probabilities, this is likely not the game for you.

Mar 21, 2023, 12:1803/21/23
10/30/22
harleQuinn

If data mined info isn't reliable, that would conclude that the rates are dynamically altered.

I'd assume everything in this closed ecosystem from events, rewards, and players' resources, determines the rates we get, to steer us into buying something.

One would think - like the shop - a limited set number of good assets are dropped over a period and a mercy system kicks in to avoid discouraging players too badly with terrible luck.

I believe everything is controlled within borders of success and failure.