All Categories

Arena medals question

Arena medals question

Search
Jan 23, 2022, 21:5501/23/22
01/23/22

Arena medals question

I've move to silver level so getting silver medals but dont I still need bronze for the town hall?  how do I get those?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2022, 21:5701/23/22
06/20/19

No, you do not need bronze.  One silver = 2 bronze; 1 gold = 4 bronze; 1 gold = 2 silver.

Congrats on silver.

Jan 23, 2022, 21:5801/23/22
01/23/22

Oh!  I get it now, thanks!

Jan 23, 2022, 22:1301/23/22
04/12/21

It is ok to win all you can but best not to install them until you do some research on where they should go and in what order.  We have some resident experts here with all the logic under the sun. And since the supply of artifacts keep changing, bonuses are available in multiple ways, so reliance on the medals may become less important or may have evolved.

There is someone here named "Player J", if you come across him you might want to ask what his latest take is on the GH.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 23, 2022, 22:3201/23/22
02/24/19
End Is Near

It is ok to win all you can but best not to install them until you do some research on where they should go and in what order.  We have some resident experts here with all the logic under the sun. And since the supply of artifacts keep changing, bonuses are available in multiple ways, so reliance on the medals may become less important or may have evolved.

There is someone here named "Player J", if you come across him you might want to ask what his latest take is on the GH.

There is a pretty standard focus for these, actually. Accuracy and Crit are the ones to focus on at first, to the exclusion of progressing the others very far at all. Most would recommend Magic first too, because Magic champs are so prevalent in the early and mid game.

But that wasn't the question anyhow. So thanks Angwil for jumping in and helping out with the relevant answer.

Jan 23, 2022, 22:3801/23/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

There is a pretty standard focus for these, actually. Accuracy and Crit are the ones to focus on at first, to the exclusion of progressing the others very far at all. Most would recommend Magic first too, because Magic champs are so prevalent in the early and mid game.

But that wasn't the question anyhow. So thanks Angwil for jumping in and helping out with the relevant answer.

Yes, at first I tried to keep them all around equal and just went left to right.  NO GOOD! Accuracy is maxed first, then CDmg.  After that I worked primarily or RES and now I still have to complete, primarily in this order, DEF, ATT, HP.  Others will have different strategies regarding RES before the rest.  But few will dispute ACC, CDmg are prime.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 23, 2022, 22:4001/23/22
02/24/19
Angwil

Yes, at first I tried to keep them all around equal and just went left to right.  NO GOOD! Accuracy is maxed first, then CDmg.  After that I worked primarily or RES and now I still have to complete, primarily in this order, DEF, ATT, HP.  Others will have different strategies regarding RES before the rest.  But few will dispute ACC, CDmg are prime.

Your revised startegy is an excellent one for progression. Two thumbs up from THIS girl.