All Categories

Anyone use Nobel?

Anyone use Nobel?

Search
Jan 6, 2022, 00:1201/06/22
06/25/20

Anyone use Nobel?

Strongly considering building him for DT hard. The kit looks very, very strong for TM control. His A3 essentially becomes an extra turn ability, and his A2 reduces cooldown of his A3 by a turn. He can basically alternate A3-A2 every turn he gets.

Thinking something like Arbiter + Kimi + Lydia + Nobel + [Nethril / Big'Un / Rhazin], depending on affinity.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 6, 2022, 00:3601/06/22
10/15/20

I don't have Nobel. Reading his skill kit, I'm not really impressed. Unless you pair him with a champion that can put out true fear (maybe Yoshi in faction wars), he doesn't seem very usefull.

His passive puts out true fear only, if a tm is fully depleted by this champion and his A3 has only 20% reduction and fills his own tm only, if enemies are under (true) fear.

If you pair him with Yoshi, the latter puts out True Fear on all enemies and ensures that Nobel gets the tm fill from his own A3.

Jan 6, 2022, 00:4201/06/22
06/25/20
Skadi

I don't have Nobel. Reading his skill kit, I'm not really impressed. Unless you pair him with a champion that can put out true fear (maybe Yoshi in faction wars), he doesn't seem very usefull.

His passive puts out true fear only, if a tm is fully depleted by this champion and his A3 has only 20% reduction and fills his own tm only, if enemies are under (true) fear.

If you pair him with Yoshi, the latter puts out True Fear on all enemies and ensures that Nobel gets the tm fill from his own A3.

Yeah that's why I'm thinking of putting him on that team. Nethril A2 does 50%, and Kimi does another 25%. I don't think it should be that hard to make sure *one* of those three drop the enemies to zero TM. And Arb + Lydia should make sure he's fast enough to act very frequently.

He seems to me like a different version of Ma'Shalled, basically.

Jan 6, 2022, 00:5001/06/22
07/08/19

don't have him and i doubt i would use him if i did; i certainly wouldn't put him on the same level as ma'shalled. i think he might be usable with the right team and both nethril and rhazin work well with him, but i think that even in the right team, he would be easily replaced.