All Categories

When the Bots abandoned me

Search
Dec 31, 2021, 20:3812/31/21
04/12/21

or shall we say, the easy arena teams

I used to be in Gold 4, getting lots of medals, was on track to do the Great Hall along the lines of Player J advice.

But then the bots bottom fell out on me, some months ago, I was so pissed I left the game, leaving my GH in disarray. I will never get back on that track again.

So as you can see I was doing ok in ACC, and in Resist. Many will say different things about this but as I said I was sticking with Player J.  But since I lost my gold connection, and cannot possibly maintain the medals pace, I have been floundering in silver, and that shows.  So I get what I can, don't know what will change for the better but I do what I can. Now I am shooting for all Level 2's.  I have to win at least 25 battles to get enough silver medals for one upgrade.

No, I am not running Dragon 20 to solve this.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 31, 2021, 20:4012/31/21
06/20/19

Best thing you can do is share your current team, your roster, and ask for advice.  There are a lot of great team builders here (unfortunantly I'm not one of them).

Dec 31, 2021, 20:4212/31/21
01/04/20
Angwil

Best thing you can do is share your current team, your roster, and ask for advice.  There are a lot of great team builders here (unfortunantly I'm not one of them).

me neither <3

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 31, 2021, 20:4312/31/21
Dec 31, 2021, 20:48(edited)
02/24/19
No, I am not running Dragon 20 to solve this.

Then you won't progress.

In the unhappy post you made yesterday, you said you didn't want to rank up champs either. It sounds like you will continue to fall as everyone else plays the game.

Maybe Player J can give you some advice, since everyone else's advice seems to be not your speed.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 31, 2021, 21:2512/31/21
12/30/20

"I am going to get frustrated by this issue I'm having in a game but will not do the things necessary to fix that issue" is certainly a take to have. 

Jan 1, 2022, 01:3001/01/22
10/15/20

I have sympathy for people struggling in arena as i was there myself, but the answer is absolotely running a million or so dragon 20

You might not like that, but it is the answer

Running a speed nuke team? my guess is that 330 speed is minimum for g4 right now (i am 331 and only just in g4)

Nuker needs to be 250 crit damage for sure.

Your debuffer? 400+ accuracy if you want confidence it will land

The way to do this is endless dungeon runs, 

Jan 1, 2022, 20:2401/01/22
04/12/21

When I used to be in G4 it was fun, now you are talking self imposed nervewracking nightmare, for what??right, understand, but neither in game life nor real life am I willing to take that on......nothing, no matter how big in game terms, will put food on the table that won't give you headaches, backaches, eye aches, and brain mush

jmho

I am happy with a certain level I play in this game, and that is all it has to be, to each their own.

I am not even sure what dragon level I can do, prolly around 14 or 15 with some experimentation.  Then you have to trust that the ripoff RNG won't keep giving me the booby prizes.  Dragon 13 gives me no 6 star artifacts. Then again Dragon 20 will not give me the artifacts I want anyway, so that is also lot of endless experimentation that just keeps costing more....tell me honestly does anyone have fun or satisfaction with that? 

Other Plarium games are not very satisfying either. 

Jan 1, 2022, 21:1401/01/22
10/15/20

The chance to get 6* gear increases in higher dungeon stages. Dragon 13 can drop 6* artifacts as reward, but it's very unlikely.

Why do you think your place in arena is Gold 4, the second highest tier in the game, if you can't do lvl 20 dungeons? Don't you think players that can do lvl 20 (and lvl 25 later on) dungeons should be rewarded with gear that brings them into Gold 4? 

If you are not able or not willing to run high lvl dungeons, you don't come into the Gold 4 club. The doorman looks carefully if the dress code is fulfilled, only 5* and 6* clothing in the Gold 4 club. Because you used to be in Gold 4 while wearing the wrong clothes in the past you think, that gives you the right to be in Gold 4 forever. No!

Jan 1, 2022, 23:2201/01/22
06/25/20
End Is Near

When I used to be in G4 it was fun, now you are talking self imposed nervewracking nightmare, for what??right, understand, but neither in game life nor real life am I willing to take that on......nothing, no matter how big in game terms, will put food on the table that won't give you headaches, backaches, eye aches, and brain mush

jmho

I am happy with a certain level I play in this game, and that is all it has to be, to each their own.

I am not even sure what dragon level I can do, prolly around 14 or 15 with some experimentation.  Then you have to trust that the ripoff RNG won't keep giving me the booby prizes.  Dragon 13 gives me no 6 star artifacts. Then again Dragon 20 will not give me the artifacts I want anyway, so that is also lot of endless experimentation that just keeps costing more....tell me honestly does anyone have fun or satisfaction with that? 

Other Plarium games are not very satisfying either. 

It's all probabilities. Take a look at RAID: Shadow Legends CB/Dungeon Stats and Drop Rates by Bobo - Imgur 

tl;dr Dragon 13 has an 84.2% chance of dropping an artifact, and, if it does drop, has a 45% chance of being 4*, a 50% chance of being 5*, and a 5% chance of being 6*. Since 4* artifacts are all but useless, you can essentially distill this down to a 46.3% chance of getting a potentially useful artifact. This is, of course, further reduced by not getting the right stats, item type, or item slot, but we'll put that aside for now. 

Dragon 20, on the other hand, has a 99.95% chance of dropping an artifact, the other 0.05% chance being an ancient shard, which, for all intents and purposes is as good or better, so for simplicity I'm going to just use 100%. When it drops, it has a 73% chance of being 5* and a 27% chance of being 6*. Put another way, Dragon 20 has a 100% chance of providing a potentially useful artifact.

In other words - your chance of getting something useful from Dragon is more than doubled by running Dragon 20. Does it mean you'll always get a good item? No. But your chances are significantly better, especially when you progess to the point of considering only 6* artifacts, or only epic or better.

This is a game of patience - for everything involved, be it item farming, pulling champs, completing content, whatever. If you're not patient, then you have two choices. Either accept that you'll progress far slower than the game does, and likely be left behind as new content gets added, or find another game to play.

Jan 2, 2022, 00:4201/02/22
01/12/20

Ok so what about dragon 25? Is it the same as 20? Im only doing 25, i hate arena but thats because i just dont like pvp to begin but thats not the point. Arena is slowly getting better for me but thats because of better gear, 6 instead of 5 stars, etc. 

I haven't looked at numbers but id like to see how 20 and 25 compare. I figured after 21-25 came out 20 wouldnt be worth farming if i can do 21-25. 

Jan 2, 2022, 01:2201/02/22
06/25/20
FrederickPabst

Ok so what about dragon 25? Is it the same as 20? Im only doing 25, i hate arena but thats because i just dont like pvp to begin but thats not the point. Arena is slowly getting better for me but thats because of better gear, 6 instead of 5 stars, etc. 

I haven't looked at numbers but id like to see how 20 and 25 compare. I figured after 21-25 came out 20 wouldnt be worth farming if i can do 21-25. 

I don't have the time right now, but the basics of it are - dungeon 24 is the optimal one to run in terms of quality of items, but only marginally so. 20 is optimal for dungeon diver / tournaments, in terms of points per energy.

25 is unfortunately never optimal. Really the only reason to do 25, is if you only care about getting legendary items, which is ultra endgame.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 2, 2022, 01:3601/02/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I don't have the time right now, but the basics of it are - dungeon 24 is the optimal one to run in terms of quality of items, but only marginally so. 20 is optimal for dungeon diver / tournaments, in terms of points per energy.

25 is unfortunately never optimal. Really the only reason to do 25, is if you only care about getting legendary items, which is ultra endgame.

But how will I know if I'm better than all of you unless I am running all level 25 dungeons faster than you? Even though it matters zero since I just do it on auto when I'm not paying attention? :D