All Categories

For Harlequinn :)

Search
Dec 29, 2021, 17:1312/29/21
10/30/21

Here  are  some  features  I  would  like  to  see  implemented  into  the  game.  Its  hard  to  see  many  of  them  getting  done,  the  marketing  budge  far  outweighs  to  development  budget  it  seems.  If  They  would  funnel  some  of  the  money  they  are  making  back  into  the  game  maybe  more  than  one  5  man  dev  team  would  exist  for  the  game.  

We  can  look  to  the  way  No  Mans  Sky  went  from  Zero  to  Hero  in  such  a  short  period  of  time,  with  a  tiny  dev  team  they  gave  the  community what  they  wanted  AND  MORE.

It  can  be  Done.  So.  Heres  the  list!

• Real-Time Arena
  • RTA/Draft/Arena  Exhibition  Matches  where  you  can  challenge  friends  and  others  from  chat.
  • New  PvP  modes  to  go  with  RTA  etc,  3v3,  4v4,  5v5
  • New  Social/Chat/Guild  Features
  • New  Guild  Quests  and  achievements
  • New  Dailies  and  advanced  quests.
  • New  Missions  (Low,  Mid,  High  level)
  • New  Clan  shop  rewards
  • New  Content  that  isnt  just  level  26-30  Dungeons
  • More  Relevant  Hydra  rewards.  Nothing  from  nornmal  Hydra  is  really  going  to  help  you  with  hard  Hydra.  Better  rewards,  books,  shards,  something.  Scion.(lol)
  • New  Dungeons
  • World  Raid  Bosses
  • Guild  PVP  3v3  4v4  5v5  (6v6??  Oh  my!)
  •  CHAMPION  REBALANCING!!!  Way  more  often .  No  excuse  for  how  this  is  ignored.  They  are  obviously  putting  so  much  on  a  tiny  dev  team  that  these  things  cannot  be  accomplished.  When  they  are  making  this  much  money  they  can  hire  more  devs
  • HIRE  MORE  DEVS
  • AND  LAST   New  Champion  Skins  (because  everything  else  is  way  more  important)

I  would  love  to  see  these  things  done.  I  would  hate  to  see  champion  skins  put  into  the  game  before  ANY  other  item  on  that  list.  I  know  the  mods  do  their  best  to  make  Plarium  listen  but  we  all  know they  dont  listen  to  anyone.  Mods  love  the  game,  we  love  the  game.  Hell  the  actual  Devs  probably  like  the  game.  But  the  devs  probably  have  the  same  problem  the  mods  have.  They  voice  their  opinions,  and  are  squashed  by  the  executives  and  marketing  teams.   The  devs  could  make  a  good  looking  game  an  actually  amazing  game  if  they  werent  so  Hamstrung  by  people  who  dont  even  play  games.  This  game  could  last  longer  than  Summoners  War  with  better  features  and  content  if  they  would  hire  more  Devs  and  then  let  them  do  their  job.. Time  will  tell,  but  it  doesnt  look  like  anyone  at  Plarium  is  listening.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 29, 2021, 17:3912/29/21
02/24/19

Heya Yolo! Thanks for collating all your suggestions. All of them would be amazing. I'm going to come back with some more thougts when I'm not at the lab bench. :D

Jan 2, 2022, 22:4701/02/22
10/30/21

Maybe Fix The Spam Bot Lol. 

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 3, 2022, 00:0901/03/22
02/24/19
Yolo Han Solo

Maybe Fix The Spam Bot Lol. 

We are SUPER LOUD about getting that fixed.

i