All Categories

BUG and disappearance of silver coins.

Search
Dec 29, 2021, 11:2712/29/21
12/24/21

Not to make useless discussions but it was just to understand what I have to do ...

This morning I reconnected and as soon as I started the game it started leveling up my armor without me doing anything, I had more than 200,000 silver coins and after two screens (If you keep seeing this error screen contact us) I am found 35000 silver coins, now I am fighting to recreate them, but I do not find it correct to find myself almost at zero coins unless I had really requested to increase the power of the armor.

Subsequently I have implemented my Champion and the others with what I am earning with the automatic fights but I would like to understand what happened. it is not easy to recreate 240,000 silver coins to be exact without paying.

Can you give me an explanation, The error screens came out twice but as I did to go to the contact us link they disappeared.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 29, 2021, 11:2812/29/21
12/24/21

However, I would like to compliment the game is very nice.

Dec 29, 2021, 11:5412/29/21
10/15/20

The increase of armor is based on chance, it may fail, even several times in a row. You pay silver for a try of increasing the armor. On armor lvl 1 - 4 the chance for an upgrade to the next level is 100%, after that the chance for success decreases with every level. To get a piece of armor from lvl 15 to the max lvl 16 may cost a million of silver and there is still a chance it doesn't work.

In your situation, I guess the following happened: you probably chose to increase the armor "to next level", where the game tries to lvl up until it's either successfull or you run out of silver. The error screen was probably just a desync between server and client during this process and has nothing to do with the lost silver. The silver is gone by the upgrading mechanic. Of course I don't know for sure if that's the explanation, but your description sounds like that.

Dec 29, 2021, 12:3012/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 13:39(edited)
12/24/21

Edited by moderator: Harbs 

Just gonna delete all the rudeness

Dec 29, 2021, 12:3312/29/21
12/24/21

Sorry again my direct answer and maybe it may seem rude, but my communication is calm and serene, what I said is what happened this morning.

Dec 29, 2021, 12:4112/29/21
12/24/21

I expected that I don't want the silver back, but mine was just a report of malfunction

Dec 29, 2021, 13:4012/29/21
01/04/20
[SFRN] ASCALON

Sorry again my direct answer and maybe it may seem rude, but my communication is calm and serene, what I said is what happened this morning.

Your communication was not calm and serene. Don't swear, don't be rude, don't insult etc. 

I have never heard of the game playing itself as soon as you log in, but I'll look into it for you. 

Dec 29, 2021, 13:4512/29/21
12/24/21
Harbby

Your communication was not calm and serene. Don't swear, don't be rude, don't insult etc. 

I have never heard of the game playing itself as soon as you log in, but I'll look into it for you. 

I thank you again I apologize if I seemed rude, I repeat, I do not want the silver coin back it was a communication for malfunction.

I also apologize for the way I put it, but I don't speak much English and I may have used a brutal tone.

Sorry again. Also, I do harm to the entire gaming community if I have been unintentionally rude.

To communicate I use a translator.

Dec 29, 2021, 14:0212/29/21
01/04/20
[SFRN] ASCALON

I thank you again I apologize if I seemed rude, I repeat, I do not want the silver coin back it was a communication for malfunction.

I also apologize for the way I put it, but I don't speak much English and I may have used a brutal tone.

Sorry again. Also, I do harm to the entire gaming community if I have been unintentionally rude.

To communicate I use a translator.

Perfectly understandable!

I have looked and asked, no one has heard of this before. If you could post a video of it next time it happened then I can submit it as a bug. 

Dec 29, 2021, 14:0812/29/21
12/24/21
Harbby

Perfectly understandable!

I have looked and asked, no one has heard of this before. If you could post a video of it next time it happened then I can submit it as a bug. 

Thank you very much, I hope it doesn't happen again because I don't know how to make the video from my MAC which I use to play unless I film with my cellphone.

But come on it does not matter anyway if it happens again I try to film with cell and then place. Don't worry.

I embrace you and wish the entire gaming community a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Dec 29, 2021, 14:1112/29/21
01/04/20
[SFRN] ASCALON

Thank you very much, I hope it doesn't happen again because I don't know how to make the video from my MAC which I use to play unless I film with my cellphone.

But come on it does not matter anyway if it happens again I try to film with cell and then place. Don't worry.

I embrace you and wish the entire gaming community a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR