All Categories

serious suggestion: summon towards specific champions

Search
Dec 27, 2021, 10:4112/27/21
04/14/19

ok so it seems that specific champions are more valuable than others. Unfortunately even if you spend 1000000$ you might never get them with the current system . I have seen in other games that there is a summon of all specific factions (apart from the general one) , and every time you summon one by one the champions of the faction are removed from the list until you get the one you desire eventually ... that is a fantastic idea that also makes you spend money but at least with a target and you feel rewarded. Please consider this for us that have lost the chance to get a champion when he first appeared ...Money you spend in life must have a purpose and are not usually gambling (unless you have a mental disease) . And this is a doctor's opinion...

Other than that the game has many features and is quite enjoyable 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2021, 11:4212/27/21
06/20/19

This is called sampline with out replacement.  It means that each observation (opening a shard) is no longer independent.  Basically what you're saying is no more dupes.

I don't think any player will object strongly to this. I don't think Plarium will consider it for a even a second.

Dec 27, 2021, 12:3612/27/21
04/14/19

you can still have dupes....general summon wont stop but at least you can get once the desired champion per faction even if you spend a lot ...

Dec 28, 2021, 20:5512/28/21
08/17/21

I do like the idea of faction-specific shards and when there's 2 or 3 times as many champions as there are now they might even be a necessity. Other than that we do get guaranteed champion events on a fairly regular basis.

Dec 28, 2021, 22:0312/28/21
11/10/20

The  answer  to  this  is  already  in  the  game,  they  are  fusions  and  fragment  summons.  The  shards  are  pot  luck  and  go  you  if  you  get  a  decent  champ.  The  fragments  and  fusions  are  your  targetted  summons.  The  only  thing  i  would  like  to  see  changed  is  that  they  make  the  fragments  for  all  past  champs  available  somehow,  not  just  pop  up  the  odd  event  for  them  now  and  again.  Suggestions...

Make  them  drop  in  the  Market,  the  market  needs  to  be  good  for  something!  People  will  log-in  regularly  to  see  if  there  is  one  in  there..  and  when  people  log-in  Plarium  wins.  So  thats  a  win  for  everyone.