Search
Dec 26, 2021, 13:0212/26/21
10/01/21

Ultimate Galek

After reading his kit I've got the idea to  build him on savage gear;

crit rate gloves

Health chest 

Speed boots

But I can't help but wonder would it be better to have him in a perception set with crit artifacts that have nice good crit damage/speed sub stats? I plan on using him in CB NM

CB Team right now;

Lysandra, ninja, god seeker, MM,  bad el

I was thinking about swapping out MM for Galek.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2021, 15:5012/26/21
07/08/19

if you're going to replace anyone, it should be lyssandra. she's a great champion overall, but the only thing she brings to cb is her aura. her a2 and a3 are nerfed since cb is immune to turn meter decrease and while her a1 still works, the debuffs that the demon lord places (and she then transfers) are more annoyances than actual hindrances. he's immune to spirit's decrease speed, magic's decrease accuracy does little beyond occupy a debuff slot, force's decrease attack will help you, but only because you don't have an atk down champion on your team (which should honestly be a higher priotity than gearing ultimate galek. atk down is asolutely essential to cb), and while void's poison debuffs are somewhat useful, it's still nowhere near enough to make lyssandra worth running.

as to ultimate galek, i think he's a stopgap at best for cb. theonly things he really brings to the table are hp burn and his passive if you want to make him your stun target. his damage is decent, but not out of this world. if you decide to use him for cb, i think either build you mentioned could potentially work. if you go the savage route, i'd either pair it with a perception set or use an accuracy chestplate since hp burn is his big draw.

Dec 26, 2021, 19:5312/26/21
10/01/21

cheers will give some thought on who to swap lyssandra with. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 26, 2021, 21:3812/26/21
02/24/19
sample15

cheers will give some thought on who to swap lyssandra with. 

Feel free to post your roster and see what the folks here would recommend. Some solid CB knowledge in the forums.