All Categories

Hard to admit

Hard to admit

Search
Dec 23, 2021, 07:2512/23/21
11/15/20

Hard to admit

this is hard to admit but i need help. I got ultimate galek the other day and im only a level 35 nothing serious but my rank 5 level 50 ultimate galek only does 9,274 damage. wasnt sure if that was bad or not but i was looking at youtube videos on what the best gear for him is and (btw not sure if it makes much of a diff but my u galek is accention 3 and has 2 masteries.) they were giving examples with level 50 non accended u galeks that had no masteries and the u galeks had like 25k power. atm he's wearing upgraded 4 r5 epic perception helm, up4 r5 rare perception sheild, up10 r5 common accuracy wep and glove, and up4 r5 common accuracy chestplate and boots. what should i do to dramaticly raise his power

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2021, 08:0012/23/21
Dec 23, 2021, 08:02(edited)
10/15/20

You should ignore his damage. Ultimate Galek has not the job to deal damage with hits from his attacks. He has the job to put hp burn on all enemies. The hp burn damage is only affected by the hp of the burning target, no way to increase that.

To make your Ultimate Galek better, increase his accuracy and his survivability (res, def and hp). His hit damage doesn't matter.

The best place for him, where he can show his real power, is the Spider dungeon. Bring a teammember that can put the increase attack buff on him and let U. Galek put hp burn on all Spiderlings. The small Spiderlings will burn the big Spider to death.

Dec 23, 2021, 08:1012/23/21
11/15/20

thnx for the advice

Dec 23, 2021, 08:2012/23/21
11/15/20

which is more important in general speed or acc

Dec 23, 2021, 12:2312/23/21
05/13/19

4  types  of  Damage  in  the  game:

1.  Psychical Damage  (Direct  Hits)

2.  Debuff  Damage  (HP  Burns,  Poisons,  &  Bombs)

3.  Mastery  Damage  (Warmaster  or  Giant  Slayer)

4.  Thorn  Damage  (Built  in  Reflect  Passives)

The  main  reason  people use  Ultimate Galek  is  for  his  Debuff  Damage.

The  secondary reason  people use  Ultimate Galek  is  for  Mastery  Damage.

Now  that  you  understand the  above  information,  you  can  understand how people build  him.

Dec 23, 2021, 13:5412/23/21
11/15/20

i've always enjoyed your insight. your just good at breaking stuff down 

Dec 23, 2021, 18:2312/23/21
05/13/19
Ophelia Later

i've always enjoyed your insight. your just good at breaking stuff down 

No  problem  -  I  try  to  break  down  stuff  so  beginners &  veterans can  learn  together.

If  you  have  any  other  questions,  free  feel  to  ask.

The  only  thing  I  want to  add  is  based  on  the  question you  gave.

"Which  is  more  important in  general  SPD  or  ACC?"

SPD  &  ACC  are  both  very  important in  their  own  right.

Sometimes,  players  may  favor  1  over  the  other  depending on  the  situation.

Speed is  important because Speed  effects  when  a  hero  will  take  a  turn.

Champions  move  based  on  their  Turn  Meter  Bar  getting  Full  (Turn  Meter  Bar  is  Yellow)

Your  hero  speed  determines  how  fast  your  Bar  fills  up.

I.E  The  faster  your  hero  the  more  likely  your  hero  will  move  first  before  enemy.

Accuarcy  is  important because Accuracy effects  when  a  hero  will  land  a  debuff  on  enemy.

Champion  Debuffs  can  be  Resisted  by  the  enemy if  your  Accuracy is  to  low.

Here  is  a  picture  of  an  Arena  fight  I  did.

The  enemy  hero  named  Ma'Shalled  (Undead  Horde  Leggo)  tried  to  put  Fears  &  Leach  on  my  team.

The  team  I  was  using  was  my  High  Resistance team.

i

The  Green  text  floating above  my  heroes indicates  that  my  team  prevented the  enemy  hero  from  debuffing  me.

My  team  resisted  the  debuffs  they  was  trying  to  put  on  me.

What  this  means is  the  enemy Accuracy wasn't  high  enough  to  counter  my  team's  Resistance  and  because he  couldn't debuff  my  team  it  ended  up  ruining  his  team strategy which  caused  his  team  to  ultimately lose  to  my  arena  team.

The  player  was  pinning  His  hopes  on  debuffing  me.

If  the  Debuffs  would  of  landed,  I  would  of  been  in  a  very  tough  spot  because  my  heroes  would  of  had  fears  on  them  which  is  a  very  annoying/pesky  debuff  to  face  against.

So  you  see  sometimes  SPD  is  important.

Sometimes,  ACC  is  important.

Sometimes,  RESIST  is  important.

It  all  depends on  the  situation and  strategy your  trying  to  preform.

and  that  is  all

Hopefully,  that  answers  your  questI on

Have  a  Merry  Christmas  🎁 

Dec 24, 2021, 01:1112/24/21
11/15/20

jesus christ! i just started nightmare campaign and absolutely lives up to its name

Dec 24, 2021, 01:1512/24/21
11/15/20

i choked up big time on the first battle

Dec 24, 2021, 01:1612/24/21
06/25/20
Ophelia Later

jesus christ! i just started nightmare campaign and absolutely lives up to its name

Don't waste time on NM. Until you get good enough gear and champs to be able to solo farm it, it's not worth your time or energy (literally). You don't get better rewards in either silver or xp until you get to Nightmare stage 12, and to solo that you need some pretty solid stuff.

Dec 24, 2021, 05:2212/24/21
11/15/20

ok well ive been farming dragons keep like crazy it extremely efficient

Dec 24, 2021, 07:1712/24/21
11/15/20

ive got kael who deals poison and i have jizoh who i equiped with a toxic set and i equiped kael wiith a toxic set so now he deals twice as much poison and i have ultimate galek who i equiped with the complete set of perception gear. thats whats happened since i started farming dragons keep its going well for me for now and i poison everything in sight